Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

With the recent news of EA Sports launching its next NBA simulation title in the Fall of 2012, how does that make you feel, about the upcoming NBA 2K12? Nervous, confident? Let us know.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 LiveAllDaWay @ 08/14/11 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by almatic
I love when ppl say "highly overrated" liek what they say is FACT. it's not, it's opinion. 2K11 IMO is the 2nd best bball sim of all-time (after College Hoops 2K8) and I bet a lot more ppl would agree with that than your lame opinion.
Well I don't really agree with you but I have to agree with SeerMagicX nba 2k11 is overrated even though it is the best basketball game ever made. Although I didn't like it that much IMO so i sold it. But its not really a lame opinion what he's saying.

# 142 sportjames23 @ 08/14/11 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveAllDaWay
Well I don't really agree with you but I have to agree with SeerMagicX nba 2k11 is overrated even though it is the best basketball game ever made. Although I didn't like it that much IMO so i sold it. But its not really a lame opinion what he's saying.
How could it be overrated if it's the best basketball game ever made?

# 143 kingg d @ 08/14/11 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by almatic
I love when ppl say "highly overrated" liek what they say is FACT. it's not, it's opinion. 2K11 IMO is the 2nd best bball sim of all-time (after College Hoops 2K8) and I bet a lot more ppl would agree with that than your lame opinion.

I love when ppl say " it's opinion" but then calls it lame opinion like what they say is a FACT

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.