Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

Fight Night Champion title update #2 is coming soon. A new tuner will be released early next week to address the jab spamming issues.

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Vast @ 04/12/11 07:16 PM
So there is a patch coming as well? What is that supposed to address?

# 22 Build_Destroy @ 04/13/11 06:51 PM
I sincerely hope they hurry up...Im at the point were im about to take this game back to gamestop....if the next patch aint right bye bye FNC

# 23 DurtySoufReppin @ 04/13/11 10:59 PM
I guess "early next week" means early next month

# 24 NYG_Meth @ 04/14/11 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
I guess "early next week" means early next month
I was about to post something similar.

# 25 fistofrage @ 04/14/11 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
I was about to post something similar.
A tuner won't fix this game, it needs a patch. That patch will be a few months out yet. Go and enjoy the summer everyone.

# 26 acts238shaun @ 04/14/11 06:56 PM
Yeah, right now at the EA forums they are all but doing google searches for the address of EA Vancouver, maybe pay the team a visit. We are are like crack heads in a way - waiting for the return of the 1pko and nerfing of jab spamming.

# 27 Vast @ 04/14/11 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
A tuner won't fix this game, it needs a patch. That patch will be a few months out yet. Go and enjoy the summer everyone.
OK so now i finally understand what they are talking about. A title update means a patch. I just realized this.

So the tuner to fix the jab spamming is coming next week and the patch will drop soon.

I really hope they fix the 1punch ko's. If they fix these issues. I will buy the game.

Hopefully by then, there will be a price drop.

# 28 DaveDQ @ 04/15/11 11:20 AM
I'm a little let down by the tuner not showing yet. yes, they said early this week and it's Friday, but something must be up where they have to hold it back. I'm just really interested in seeing how they address the over use of the jab.

# 29 fistofrage @ 04/15/11 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I'm a little let down by the tuner not showing yet. yes, they said early this week and it's Friday, but something must be up where they have to hold it back. I'm just really interested in seeing how they address the over use of the jab.
I'm really disappointed in the lack of communication, I don't care how much time they need to get this sorted out. I just want them to get it right and I'm positive this tuner won't be the magic bullet. It will help the body spam issue on-line, but a majority of the other issues will need a patch. If you are on off-line gamer, the tuner will most likely do very little to help the game. Good news is, its spring. Golf, vacation, being outside, my video gaming goes way down this time of year.

# 30 Po Pimp @ 04/15/11 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
What system are you on? I'm on the 360, and when I got online last night, I was prompted to download the new tuner, and what I did notice was that facial damage was back. In a few fights, my damage jumped from like 5% to like 80% in one round, so I guess they fixed the damage. Everything else, I couldn't tell u though.

# 31 fistofrage @ 04/15/11 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po Pimp
What system are you on? I'm on the 360, and when I got online last night, I was prompted to download the new tuner, and what I did notice was that facial damage was back. In a few fights, my damage jumped from like 5% to like 80% in one round, so I guess they fixed the damage. Everything else, I couldn't tell u though.
Tuner has not been released yet.

# 32 Po Pimp @ 04/15/11 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Tuner has not been released yet.
Well I wasn't playing it on MY system when I downloaded it, but I know ever since I downloaded the tuner a few weeks ago, I never saw any major damage (less than 10% max), but yesterday, I was seeing cuts (80% or more) in more than one fight.

# 33 Motown @ 04/15/11 01:52 PM
I just prompted for an update???

# 34 td7 @ 04/15/11 04:02 PM
The tuner is still not out. Just checked the EA forums.

# 35 Motown @ 04/15/11 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
You guys are lucky, I still didn't get the prompt. I'm a 360 user too. Motown, could you tell us if you're seeing the damage again as well?
Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY seeing eyes swelled completely shut and gaping cuts.

# 36 DaveDQ @ 04/15/11 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
Was this a tuner update or did it prompt you like a patch does?

# 37 RnRexpress3423 @ 04/15/11 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
Do you have any of the damage sliders maxed out?

# 38 Po Pimp @ 04/15/11 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
Do you have any of the damage sliders maxed out?
No sliders were touched. For all those who aren't getting the tuner, did u go to an online head to head bout? That's the only way to get the tuner (which is stupid...but that's another topic).

# 39 eskimos44 @ 04/15/11 06:46 PM
I tried and got nothing. I'm in Minnesota.

# 40 td7 @ 04/15/11 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimos44
I tried and got nothing. I'm in Minnesota.
Per EA forums...the tuner is not out yet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.