Home
Madden 12 News Post

A larger version of the Madden NFL 12 screenshot, featuring Mike Vick, can be seen here. Thanks to Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director, for snapping this picture with his camera phone.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 B-Lo-Z-Ro @ 04/15/11 05:45 AM
WE NEED REALISTIC QB MOVEMENT IN THE POCKET!!!! The QB never turns around running towards the endzone behind him then does a 180 to throw the ball... 2K5 fixed this perfectly to where the QB's head was always looking forward & body always set to throw forward no matter how much u ran back... PLEASE FIX IT THIS YEAR FINALLY

# 22 Falcons11497 @ 04/15/11 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
As a Cleveland Browns season ticket holder I am praying that Hillis or Rogers wins the cover over Vick.

Only in America can a convicted felon 2 years removed from prison make the cover of the most popular game in the country... smh...
do you believe in second chances? You say it like he murdered a whole entire city, when really all it was was dogfighting. I have a dog and I like dogs, but something he did in the past that he's sorryy for and wants to move on from shouldnt keep being brought up. Forgive and forget, my dude

# 23 Falcons11497 @ 04/15/11 06:47 AM
I have no clue who the other team they are playing against is. The uni and the blue helmet doesnt look familiar at all...unless ea knows something about a new uniform that we dont

# 24 malgrneyes @ 04/15/11 07:34 AM
Same old bells and whistles! Still shots, and replays always look good but when the lights come on when it is time to play, a TOTALLY different story. Every year graphically there is improvement but what makes a game is the GAMEPLAY!! EA fix this first then the rest will fall into place. Let's chant together GAMEPLAY, GAMEPLAY, GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!

# 25 ezio @ 04/15/11 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickhitchell33
When I clicked this thread I thought it was a joke. This gets you guys hyped for Madden???
I thought the same thing

# 26 malgrneyes @ 04/15/11 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZapp
ya seriously. ppl are like peeing in their pants cuz they show a helmet. im gonna wait and see. a helmet will definitely not decide my fate
You are absolutely correct about this!

# 27 K_GUN @ 04/15/11 08:09 AM
ah yes *screenshot marketing*. A fresh idea for.........1998.

# 28 jrivera34 @ 04/15/11 08:53 AM
I gave up getting excited about EA screenshots a plopping time ago. When you zoom in on Madden during replays it looks great. Unfortunately it doesn't look as good during gameplay which is where we spend 95% of our time.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst as always.

# 29 TDKing @ 04/15/11 09:46 AM
Why CAMERA screen shots this year ?

# 30 D-Hiatus @ 04/15/11 09:54 AM
Man this looks almost photo-realistic! Liking what I see on this pic but still would like to see more...

# 31 djordan @ 04/15/11 10:02 AM
Every year same things. No need to gt hyped over this...

# 32 bpac55 @ 04/15/11 10:06 AM
If that is the Vikings then they made Pat Williams white and the name on the back of the jersey looks like it says Salva or something. Still looks like Vick is a hunch back. The pads need to be more defined and not just round bulges on top of the players. Oh and the Eagles green has never been right in the game.

# 33 RedZoneD25 @ 04/15/11 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
If that is the Vikings then they made Pat Williams white and the name on the back of the jersey looks like it says Salva or something. Still looks like Vick is a hunch back. The pads need to be more defined and not just round bulges on top of the players. Oh and the Eagles green has never been right in the game.
Not true. Madden 08/Head Coach 09 had the proper (or at least the closest it has been yet) green. The helmet looks great, the jersey appears to be a bit lighter.

# 34 coogrfan @ 04/15/11 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons11497
do you believe in second chances? You say it like he murdered a whole entire city, when really all it was was dogfighting. I have a dog and I like dogs, but something he did in the past that he's sorryy for and wants to move on from shouldnt keep being brought up. Forgive and forget, my dude
Normally, I would agree. The fact that Vick is playing for the hated Beagles changes things.

# 35 SmashMan @ 04/15/11 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols bravesfan
They're playing against the vikings.
Seahawks.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster/...2-df19d955f597

# 36 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/15/11 10:57 AM
Yea the photo looks pretty good. But like a few people already have said on here. Gameplay is going to be main issue this coming year. Gameplay I know ain't going to be perfect. Gameplay in madden 11 was good. But could of been a little better. That's where the Gameplay blog will come in at on April 28th which is about another 2 weeks away. Can't wait!! Photos of the game can only do so much. Gameplay is where it is at.

# 37 kjcheezhead @ 04/15/11 11:06 AM
Not impressed. The sceens have looked great in 10 and 11. I wanna see some real attention to detail. Show me a shot of Michael Vick's water bottle with the secret compartment.

# 38 CardsFan52 @ 04/15/11 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Good call.

# 39 SteelerSpartan @ 04/15/11 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons11497
No...He did more then that to those dogs...and I can't say what I really think of him here....so I'll drop it from there

Anyways, not too impressed but Im hoping it means the dirty uniforms will be back this year

# 40 Goffs @ 04/15/11 01:24 PM
pics always looked pretty for Madden its when they start to move thats the problem...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.