Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Check out the 6 NCAA Football 12 screenshots, featuring Alabama.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 osut fan @ 04/19/11 02:30 PM
SO SICK!!! i just wish it was july already so i can get this game...who has time machine

# 22 amoore0192 @ 04/19/11 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osut fan
SO SICK!!! i just wish it was july already so i can get this game...who has time machine

I have a DeLorean out back some crazy white haired guy gave me...does that count?

# 23 kt-od @ 04/19/11 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore0192
I have a DeLorean out back some crazy white haired guy gave me...does that count?
Some guy crazy white haired guy gave me a weird looking thing he called a "flux capacitor". Said I would need a DeLorean to make it work.

Back on topic... I like the blue pants on Auburn

# 24 TrapStar215 @ 04/19/11 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
Number 82 for South Carolina is wearing Under Armour cleats.
they were already in the game

# 25 amoore0192 @ 04/19/11 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Some guy crazy white haired guy gave me a weird looking thing he called a "flux capacitor". Said I would need a DeLorean to make it work.

Back on topic... I like the blue pants on Auburn

Haha touche'

This game looks sick..Idk if Im a fan of the blue pants yet or not..they just look odd and out of place, but the screenshots themselves look amazing. Especially the one of the Bama guy with the dreads tackling the Carolina player. Like I said earlier, I wonder why Auburn and Carolina have new uniforms in game when there hasnt been any press on them, but TCU's (and Im assuming Wazzus and Arizona States) didnt make it in...hmm maybe Im just being pessimestic...

# 26 Solidice @ 04/19/11 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore0192
Haha touche'

This game looks sick..Idk if Im a fan of the blue pants yet or not..they just look odd and out of place, but the screenshots themselves look amazing. Especially the one of the Bama guy with the dreads tackling the Carolina player. Like I said earlier, I wonder why Auburn and Carolina have new uniforms in game when there hasnt been any press on them, but TCU's (and Im assuming Wazzus and Arizona States) didnt make it in...hmm maybe Im just being pessimestic...
sometimes EA can get uniform templates from either the school and/or uniform manufacturer before they are publicly announced, while other times the school and/or uniform manufacturer holds out and doesn't give them the info. just a guess.

# 27 amoore0192 @ 04/19/11 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
sometimes EA can get uniform templates from either the school and/or uniform manufacturer before they are publicly announced, while other times the school and/or uniform manufacturer holds out and doesn't give them the info. just a guess.

Yeah I knew that, but you'd think Nike or the school..especially ASU with the whole re-branding thing..would make sure they're in the game. I'll be kinda bummed if they're not in and I'm not even a Sundevils fan. Plus, I liked TCU's new helmet haha it would look nasty with the new lighting system at night!

# 28 wrigleyville33 @ 04/19/11 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
I see EA still can't get Alabama's uniform color right. We don't wear maroon jerseys! We also have gray face masks, not white. That looks more like Texas A&M or Mississippi State in those pictures. I would hope EA would correct this, but I'm sure they won't.
Is the lighting that is throwing off all the colors. Not one team's color is truly accurate. All the colors look washed out. I hate that.

# 29 Bamafan3723 @ 04/19/11 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Is the lighting that is throwing off all the colors. Not one team's color is truly accurate. All the colors look washed out. I hate that.
It's not the lighting. It's just flat wrong. If you look at Oklahoma's jerseys in the game they look fine, and their jersey color is pretty close to Alabama. You can put Alabama and Texas A&M side by side in the game and not tell much of a difference, when in real life, Alabama's crimson and Texas A&M's maroon are nothing alike. I even mentioned this to Adam_EA last year after the game released and he thinks they look fine, which is mind boggling to me because you can look at real life pictures and see the game is not accurate. So frustrating!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.