Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 MrCWS83 @ 04/19/11 01:57 PM
It sure looked like custom signs are back in this season...it's been so long that I don't remember what all we're missing from the PS2/Xbox years! I'm pumped for the arrival of this game

# 102 knighthawksfan @ 04/19/11 01:59 PM
I agree great sizzling trailer I can't wait for the game too drop it is a wrap. Go hawkeyes anyone trying to run an online dynasty give me iowa or mizzouri

# 103 Lavar @ 04/19/11 02:03 PM
As always EA go for the jugular with presentation and graphics. But all i saw was a new load of entrances which look great and some coaches. The rest was nothing of note.
Until i hear more about gameplay i'll get more excited then.

# 104 jeremym480 @ 04/19/11 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 007
Someone hold me.

That video was awesome. Can't wait for more!

# 105 AndyP @ 04/19/11 02:06 PM
This game is full of WOW factor again. I love it. If there is one thing about NCAA football you just know it won't be disappointing.

# 106 CM Hooe @ 04/19/11 02:07 PM
Looks awesome. Again though, I hope they got Virginia when they were doing this new presentation stuff.

# 107 godylla @ 04/19/11 02:10 PM
In the last shot of the video with the USF first-person view coming out of the tunnel with the fireworks going off; could this mean during RTG you are part of the entrances? Complete speculation, but I hope so.

# 108 Dave Pearson @ 04/19/11 02:12 PM
Maybe EA Sports read Dynasty Musings and will finally introduce assistant coaches. On another note, they made Gary Patterson look like Mark Mangino in this video.

# 109 TheLeviticalLawKid3 @ 04/19/11 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miden
I agree. Proper and exciting Crowd reaction in NCAA is seriously lacking. Hope they improved on that.

On an unrelated note it was kind of odd to see that one Auburn player in blue pants. I hope that was some weird alt uniform.
Yeah, what was up with that? And was UGA barking at Auburn because of the Robert Baker incident?

Amazing stuff by EA. Can't wait for this game.

# 110 Bowtaz3 @ 04/19/11 02:13 PM
This looks amazing!! Can't wait to get it!

# 111 Husky086 @ 04/19/11 02:14 PM
wow. talk about adding some "sizzle."

I love all the details. the grass looks fantastic.

It looks like NCAA 12 could be shaping up to be great. Day 1 purchase for me, no brainer.

I'm interested to see what type of improvements they've made to the road to glory mode. If they worked out the kinks and added some immersion to that mode, it could really be a lot of fun.

# 112 TastyRambo @ 04/19/11 02:15 PM
nice to see purdue got some love with their "worlds largest drum" in the game. Game looks good so far, cant wait to see more.

# 113 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/19/11 02:18 PM
Man very nice intro and all. Great details of teams intros and all. I'm very impressed. I would like to know if UNC has a team intro on the game. I love the new tackling and all. Can't wait until we get some good gameplay footage. Keep up the good work NCAA team.

# 114 schumj @ 04/19/11 02:18 PM
Well it is definetely the College Gameday song playing throughout, not sure if that has ever been in any of their previous year videos??? Just saying.

# 115 cyclone2426 @ 04/19/11 02:19 PM
I like the video as well, but damn when will they ever finally get Miami's numbers right?

# 116 NYYankees42 @ 04/19/11 02:19 PM
This game looks INSAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the nebraska an hoosiers shots you can see the new adidas cleats

# 117 schumj @ 04/19/11 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Pearson
Maybe EA Sports read Dynasty Musings and will finally introduce assistant coaches. On another note, they made Gary Patterson look like Mark Mangino in this video.
Although big that is no Mangino. That is a half a Mangino. It's sad when you can use a person as a measurement. I was always waiting for him to pass out on the sidelines.

I would hope assistant coaches made it. If you can go from H.S. to College player to coach, I hope you don't start out as a Head Coach. Not that I would play RTG anyway, but would love assistants to be back. Remember back in the 90's one of the games had 3 assistants and you could assign recruiting for them as a call, a visit, etc. It would bring so much more to playbooks, recruiting, etc.

# 118 PVarck31 @ 04/19/11 02:22 PM
This might have been said, but the way the ball carrier acts when he is initially hit kinda looks like we might have consecutive hit tackles. Definitely could be wrong though.

# 119 da ThRONe @ 04/19/11 02:23 PM

That was a thing of beauty. I have been holding out, but I'm officially on the hype train. It really seems like the "power that be" are really listening to their customers.

# 120 DaveDQ @ 04/19/11 02:25 PM
There is definitely some excitement in that video. Very nice job with it and I like the uniqueness to each school they are presenting.

I disagree on the tackling looking wonderful. They still have that second defender doing that stutter step animation instead of engaging the tackle. with all the little details EA seems to be nailing down, and how the graphics look excellent, it sure would be a shame if we are still limited to the same tackling system.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.