Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Check out the official NCAA Football 12 cover art.

NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DickDalewood @ 04/20/11 12:04 AM

I love how riled up people get over a cover. All the cool things we've seen in recent trailers, and one box art blows up into a tizzy of "EA can't do this right", "EA can't do that right".

Freakin' hilarious!

# 22 Reggie16 @ 04/20/11 01:16 AM
where did all the talented cover makers go?

# 23 cyclone2426 @ 04/20/11 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
To greener pastures........lol.

# 24 FedExPope @ 04/20/11 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I like this one.

Now that's funny!

# 25 tabulaRasa @ 04/20/11 06:17 AM
This is just a curiosity question, and not about the cover.
But in all the screenshots all players are black, donīt white guys play university football anymore? Do they play soccer instead?

# 26 tabulaRasa @ 04/20/11 06:18 AM
ok, just saw a few white guys in a shot...

# 27 4solo @ 04/20/11 06:44 AM
Ok I know some people make custom covers for sigs and avatars but the way some of you sound; do you actually replace the cover of the game with your own custom cover?

# 28 Falcons11497 @ 04/20/11 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
To greener pastures........lol.
hahahaha, this

# 29 Brandwin @ 04/20/11 09:50 AM
I'm suprised there isnt a custom cover thread made already...

# 30 CuseGirl @ 04/20/11 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
check my sig.....its more because this site sometimes makes you feel like ur in Communist China. you can "constructively criticize" instead of telling people how you actually feel lollll.......and also a lot of custom covers have been popping up on this site and they're simply god awful, like embarrassingly bad.....there's somebody on the The Show thread who basically spams garbage covers, it's not right to those who really put in work to make it RIGHT

# 31 CuseGirl @ 04/20/11 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
Ok I know some people make custom covers for sigs and avatars but the way some of you sound; do you actually replace the cover of the game with your own custom cover?
You think I wanted to look at Tim Tebow's mug all of last season? lmaaaaoooo

# 32 Roggie @ 04/20/11 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
Pretty much. Just slide in the print out of the custom cover into the case, and you never see the original cover, save for turning on the game at the start menu.

# 33 TrapStar215 @ 04/20/11 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
They dont post them here anymore

# 34 Falcons11497 @ 04/20/11 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
dont be. Cover came out yesterday...temps take a long time to make
just check out SCW. There have been a couple made by cyclone, biddmo, and myself (hope im not leaving anyone out). They arent like this cover since they were made before this was announced
http://sportscoversworld.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ncaafootball
just look there for something you like, or wait until a temp is released

# 35 MrMayface @ 04/21/11 09:55 AM
I absolutely hate the cover. This may have already been discussed, but why isnt Cam Newton on the cover? The Heisman trophy winner and he won the ship last year. Why did they pick this guy? I don't understand this. Good thing I wasn't planning on buying this year.

# 36 knighthawksfan @ 04/21/11 02:25 PM
I didn't want ingram too win, I wanted locker too win the cover

# 37 Falcons11497 @ 04/21/11 04:24 PM
EA Sports stated on their facebook page that they will make the covers for the 3 other candidates as well available for download on their website. They will be released closer into the release date for the game

# 38 4solo @ 04/22/11 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
You think I wanted to look at Tim Tebow's mug all of last season? lmaaaaoooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Pretty much. Just slide in the print out of the custom cover into the case, and you never see the original cover, save for turning on the game at the start menu.
oh ok.....just never thought people were actually changing the cover of the game; i guess b/c once I take it out the case I hardly use the case again. Hey to each its own.

# 39 CuseGirl @ 04/22/11 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMayface
I absolutely hate the cover. This may have already been discussed, but why isnt Cam Newton on the cover? The Heisman trophy winner and he won the ship last year. Why did they pick this guy? I don't understand this. Good thing I wasn't planning on buying this year.
you missed that whole pay-for-play scandal, I guess.....

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.