Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Nike Pro Combat Uniforms: Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 12 and receive Nike Pro Combat uniforms for TCU, Ohio State, Boise State, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech as exclusive GameStop premium uniforms. Nike Pro Combat uniforms are Born of Tradition, Built for Speed. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts.

Product Details: NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday like never before as you go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in Road to Glory and Dynasty modes. With an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system, make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship with NCAA Football 12.
  • Authentic Gameday Traditions - Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblin' Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
  • Enhanced Tackling Engine - Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player through the moment of impact.
Source - NCAA Football 12 - GameStop

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Meast21Forever @ 04/20/11 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
i hope so! This what i have been asking for forever... While most people complain there are no dreads and such i have been wanting this.
Right, because the guys who want dreads don't want improved gameplay. Come on. Some of us want the entire game improved, not just gameplay. There's a lot that goes into a game. It's not wrong to want every aspect more realistic.

___

I'll definitely get it from Gamestop. I always do. I know they rip gamers off with trade-ins and all that, but they've always got the game in stock. Just too convenient.

And I need the VT Pro Combats. Need.

# 22 jwinslow @ 04/20/11 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
if youre going to buy the game which i'm sure many of you already know you are then just put the $5 down to preorder and you get the unis no big deal.
Because there are other places to buy the game. For me, amazon is a better place to accrue gaming credit for ordering, and others can get access to the game before the release date.

But most of all, alternate uniforms are a staple of the game. Unless they are something weird like OSU's camo helmets from this spring, it should be a base feature.

But as tiger woods has shown, they are all about nickel and timing folks beyond 60.

# 23 COACH WEBB @ 04/20/11 01:32 AM
What about Oregon State?

# 24 Scott @ 04/20/11 01:36 AM
No Texas so it doesn't really matter to me...

# 25 iBlievN5 @ 04/20/11 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inglip
Weight should matter because in real life there's no way a guy that weighs 160 pounds can break a solid tackle from a 300 pounder.
it's not probable but it's possible, and it's not just because of their size, but their strength. on more reasonable scales of size the difference in size won't matter because of how strong the athletes are. and some guys are skilled at breaking tackles regardless of who is tackling them.

# 26 illwill10 @ 04/20/11 01:40 AM
""
I think Pitts is the one of the left

# 27 jwinslow @ 04/20/11 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
it's not probable but it's possible, and it's not just because of their size, but their strength. on more reasonable scales of size the difference in size won't matter because of how strong the athletes are. and some guys are skilled at breaking tackles regardless of who is tackling them.
Backs should not be able to fall forward against 2-3 defenders, particularly linemen.

If size was actually included, fullbacks would have value, as would the high volume of slow power backs that flood the recruiting lists.

Want to play a safety at LB? Go for it, but he shouldn't be able to fill inside like a 240 lb mike.

# 28 Canes305 @ 04/20/11 01:49 AM
So no Miami pro combat???

# 29 CKA15 @ 04/20/11 01:50 AM
they should have the team specific cleats that they wear with the uniforms

# 30 ThisIsReality @ 04/20/11 02:02 AM
Not buying another sports game pre-patches so I guess I'll have to chip in for DLC.

# 31 poopoop @ 04/20/11 03:34 AM
Asking people to preorder for uniforms is pretty scummy.

We have no idea how good/bad the game will play and they're already trying to get people to commit to buying in exchange for uniforms that should be in the game already. And not just preordering, but specifically from gamestop. Messed up.

# 32 boritter @ 04/20/11 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
So are they forcing me into pre-ordering to get unis that should just be in the game already, or will I have an option to download them (for free, like they should be) at a later date?
I'm so sick of this Gamestop pre-order crap.

Gamestop make $ off of EA products by selling used games. EA receives zero revenue from these used games.

EA punishes people who buy used games by making them buy a $10 online pass.

EA rewards Gamestop by giving them exclusive pre-order content.

Just another reason why EA sucks...

# 33 J-Unit40 @ 04/20/11 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
uh....it IS a big deal if you like to get your game "a week early" at a kool gaming spot in los angeles that i've been going to for 5 years now. why the hell should be i prevented from getting those damn pro-combats just because i don't want to deal w/ gamestop?
Bingo. Getting it early is the major factor here.

I don't mind GameStop, but the extra uniforms thing is pretty weak.

# 34 turftickler @ 04/20/11 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
they better not start charging money for Alt Uniforms
Too late. lol. That's the one thing that turns me off to EA Sports games. 2k Sports updates and gives downloadable content for free.

# 35 djordan @ 04/20/11 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Awwww shh..... they den opened a can if worms now! Let's see what they deliver. Hope its not over hyped and under delivered as usual.
Im not even getting hyped man. Same thing happened with "Pro-Tak" talk. I'll have to see it in real time to believe it.

# 36 XMr HIT STICKX @ 04/20/11 08:41 AM
I'm getting NCAA very early this year here in Jacksonville. Just gonna pre-order, get the code, take the pre-order and enjoy the game 3 weeks before everybody else. Pretty simple.

# 37 georgiafan @ 04/20/11 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfan_95

Product Details: Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday like never before as you go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in Road to Glory and Dynasty modes. With an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system, make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship with NCAA Football 12.
So what does everyone think this means exactly?

# 38 Vikefan24 @ 04/20/11 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMr HIT STICKX
I'm getting NCAA very early this year here in Jacksonville. Just gonna pre-order, get the code, take the pre-order and enjoy the game 3 weeks before everybody else. Pretty simple.
huh? the code will be inside the box when you get it from gamestop.. you can't just cancel your preorder after you get the code or return the game

# 39 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 04/20/11 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
So what does everyone think this means exactly?
Ha, the way they wrote that it sounds like it goes from Road to Glory straight into dynasty, as if they put in a coverter to take your character directly to a head coach for dynasty.

Hmm, I wonder if the player creater will have the same (or similar) depth as MLB 11 The Show. I want my cleets broken down into four parts please.

# 40 jeremym480 @ 04/20/11 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
I never understood why height/weight SHOULD matter. That's what strength + jumping should have impacted IMO. Height already matters as far as receiving/DB play.

Yep. Strength/Jumping should matter just as much if not more than Weight/Height.

As far as the DLC goes oh well, unfortunately it's the nature of the beast now and you just have to deal with it. If I can find the game early or at a lower price then I'll get it elsewhere. If not, then I'll look into pre-ordering from GS. When it's all said and done I seriously doubt that I will get a chance to see any of those uniforms anyway. Especially, if you don't have the option of changing your CPU opponents unis in OD.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.