Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 COACH WEBB @ 04/21/11 10:54 AM
I just saw the little rubber balls from the field turf fly up when a guy was tackled!

The little things man!

# 22 COACH WEBB @ 04/21/11 10:55 AM

# 23 blkprince04 @ 04/21/11 10:58 AM
looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 24 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/21/11 11:00 AM
I know this might be a minor problem can be tuned. But looking at the video a few times. If you between 1:35-1:37 time. As the WR goes for the catch. He seems to drop the ball and it looks like it was going to hit the ground. Then all of a sudden it magically the ball warps back into his hand as he goes to the ground. I know it's minor and all but it seems kind of ugly when it happened.

# 25 Lodeus @ 04/21/11 11:00 AM
This games looks beautiful.

# 26 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/21/11 11:01 AM
The attention to detail is a real big plus to this game. And they are still refining the game according to Chase. So i expect an even better game by release date.

# 27 sportyguyfl31 @ 04/21/11 11:03 AM
This is going to drive the Youtubers crazy lol

# 28 FAKExMESSIAH @ 04/21/11 11:06 AM
Wow. Simply amazing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

# 29 TDenverFan @ 04/21/11 11:11 AM
Yes! This sent chills down my spine!

# 30 Special27K @ 04/21/11 11:19 AM
Got me sooo pumped

Know I'm a nerd now that I'm more excited for July 12th instead of May 27th, my 21st

# 31 Palo20 @ 04/21/11 11:19 AM
It was as if the video should have started with: "Dear OS, this is what we've done this year."

Sounds very promising

# 32 Phobia @ 04/21/11 11:19 AM
AA I am in heaven seeing Mike at LSU in Baton Rouge!!! WHoooo Hoooo I was pumped when I seen that.

But outside of the terrific presentation lets get down to the gameplay.

1) Tackling looks GREATLY improved and is fantastic to see two man tackles. The tackles seem to flow much more realistic.

2) Blocking !!! MAN!!! This still looks TERRIBLE. Defenders beating offensive linemen from a straight stand up block, no momentum laterally around the blocker, the engine just randomly decides....."ok it is time his ratings beats this guys ratings". It looks flat out ugly. Also there is several instances of morphing. At :58 the offensive linemen just morphes through the defenders and ends up on the other side. Blocking REALLY REALLY needs to be fixed. Watching 3 defenders beat around 3 different blockers in the same manner is ugly, which occurs several times early in the video. The stand up blocking with no struggle, then out of no where the system decides the defender should beat around the blocker HAS TO GO!!

3) Zone coverage!! This is a excellent addition and will help with those guys who threw short routes all day. Plus seeing defenders handoff coverage is excellent addition.

4) Eyes in back the head. PLEASE EA can we get some form of awareness where the defender and WR must find the ball with head movement rather than "KNOWING" you have pressed the pass button. This will help the passing game greatly.

That is all I could see from the video so far. But I must say it is a must buy for me. Online Dynasty will be a blast this year again. AA and his punk *** Auburn Tigers won't be stepping on anyone this year.....OR should i say "Black Shirts" AA?

# 33 scottyo60 @ 04/21/11 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Best thing is the crowd noise.

My life's regret will be not being able to ever playing infront of 100,000 screaming fans.
I woulda had the chance, but concussions took a hit. Love that I might get to feel it while controlling a team on a video game. This game looks like an amazing upgrade from last year and thats all i wanted. I want a game I can go in and play the CPU and it works. If they got running qbs actually running this could be really fun

# 34 TreyIM2 @ 04/21/11 11:29 AM
This is definitely gunna be a purchase, now. Hopefully, next year, they can work on the stiffness of the players but I think I'm gunna dust off 11, tonite, and get in more quality time wit it and win my 4th National Championship wit my Moles

# 35 TreyIM2 @ 04/21/11 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
This is definitely gunna be a purchase, now. Hopefully, next year, they can work on the stiffness of the players but I think I'm gunna dust off 11, tonite, and get in more quality time wit it and win my 4th National Championship wit my Moles
Lol, Noles

# 36 demon19000 @ 04/21/11 11:31 AM
Wow, I might actually break my Madden/NCAA rule. I usually alternate years, and I purchased NCAA 11 last year, so this would be a Madden year. However, even as early as it is, NCAA looks like it could possibly be too good to pass up.

# 37 dhs22p @ 04/21/11 11:34 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned but you can actually see the rubber pellets pop up when you run on turf.

# 38 COACH WEBB @ 04/21/11 11:35 AM

# 39 Blitzburgh @ 04/21/11 11:35 AM
Looks amazing! My concern is the new reach tackle animation played out the same for every player it seemed. Did you feel that this is something that is going to get annoying because we are going to see the same tackle all the time when hitting x?

# 40 fb121 @ 04/21/11 11:35 AM
Niice...tackles look good and in their blog they said there is more stuff to talk about tackling so this was not all. Presentation looks really.
However, running animations still look the same
eww, whats up with the defender at 1:02 to like 1:05. The sliding !!!!!!!!!! he looks like he is floating. So everything looks good for now except for running animation because there is still sliding when moving which makes the game loook terrible!!! hope they are still working on the game because i would hate to have one bad thing ruin all the great things that are in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.