Home
Madden 12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

A longer version, can be seen here. Although, the capture quality isn't very good. Plenty of frames missing.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 CM Hooe @ 04/27/11 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
Oh and don't hold your breath on franchise updates, they (EA) said last year that, based on their stats, not enough people play the frachise mode to make it worth their time investment to fix it or exapnd on it substantially. The vast majority of people never even complete a single season (based on their data). I contend it's because the gameplay sucks, not because of lack of options or features....I couldn't imaging playing a full 16 game season in this game....god forbid I made the playoffs and felt compelled to keep playing.
You're only half-right, EA was referring specifically to online franchise with that statement. It's been asserted repeatedly that EA is making wholesale changes to offline franchise this year, though there's obviously nothing concrete yet to back that up.

# 102 SteelerSpartan @ 04/28/11 02:22 AM
Man with how big and bulked up Vick looks.....Im a little scared to see how much bigger Ben is in this game now.....

# 103 PGaither84 @ 04/28/11 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
Fair enough, but do we really need the "same old Madden" comments over and over again?
We do, just as much as we need the "same old Madden" over and over again.

# 104 PGaither84 @ 04/28/11 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Man with how big and bulked up Vick looks.....Im a little scared to see how much bigger Ben is in this game now.....
Have you seen Patrick Willis? The default roster has him done nicely... then they bulked him up big time. He should look like his team mate T. Spikes with different equipment.

# 105 OrangeCrush @ 04/28/11 03:04 AM
The animations still look robotic and pretty horrible to be honest

# 106 CM Hooe @ 04/28/11 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Stuff looks wack...and exactly the same. 15 seconds...pointless
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Kuodos to EA for the big improvement in graphics, but I agree that gameplay hasn't changed much, the same impressions I had with NCAA.
I'm curious as to what you all expected. The sport of football doesn't change much year-over-year, so how can the on-field gameplay of Madden fairly be expected to be radically different year-over-year?

# 107 Artman22 @ 04/28/11 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
not impressed with it

their animations just seem to lack frames....making them look *quick*..sometimes herky/jerky....maybe it was the game speed setting, i don;t know.

i want to see long-drawn out animations
I agree. I wasn't impressed with this. The animations just look way too stiff to me.

# 108 poopoop @ 04/28/11 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
I'm curious as to what you all expected. The sport of football doesn't change much year-over-year, so how can the on-field gameplay of Madden fairly be expected to be radically different year-over-year?
Can someone explain to me how this even makes sense? I'm not trying to be rude, I really just don't know what this is supposed to mean.

It'd make sense if Madden did a good job replicating the NFL but they still have a long ways to go. Until it catches up, then yes there should be drastic changes year to year.

# 109 Only1LT @ 04/28/11 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
When you believe that Madden does a poor job of recreating the sport, as many people do, then it is entirely possible for Madden to look radically different some day. In other words, it could look more like Football.

If you think that Madden captures Football perfectly or even very well, then yes, for you, and those that feel the way you do (just guessing you do) you would never expect it to look any different, lest it not be Football anymore.

Just know that for many people, it's possible for Madden to look radically different than Madden, and have it look more like Football than ever.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.