Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SageInfinite @ 04/28/11 02:08 PM
Ok.....that was freakin' awesome. I can't even front.

# 2 mm boost @ 04/28/11 02:12 PM
omfggggg this game is going to own. I am going to be fighting myself this fall figuring out which day I am going to play NCAA or Madden. wow....I am speechless.

# 3 goodygoody @ 04/28/11 02:13 PM

# 4 Irish_NFL_Fan @ 04/28/11 02:14 PM
Wow

# 5 HealyMonster @ 04/28/11 02:15 PM
Dude, feels like a new game is coming out. Somewhere between 2011 coming out and now, someone "got it".

The clip of Vick running out, with the overlay wipe brings a tear to my eye lol.

# 6 chen_sc @ 04/28/11 02:15 PM
taking back my words about madden a week ago...that's sick!

# 7 kjcheezhead @ 04/28/11 02:16 PM
That looks amazing. I have been down on Madden ever since I made the leap to ps3, but I'm really having a hard time not jumping on the hype train after todays news and vids.

# 8 Lodeus @ 04/28/11 02:17 PM
Looks amazing, can't wait to get this game.

# 9 djordan @ 04/28/11 02:22 PM
Video was HOT!!! Hopefully they have more than the same 1 QB cut scene (Vick running to huddle).

# 10 mm boost @ 04/28/11 02:26 PM
of that whole video, the part that stands out to me is them showing Vick running off the sideline, with the stat overlay, and then going into the huddle. The camera work, the lighting, the graphics, everything looks like a life-like broadcast. That is simply breathtaking. Wow.

# 11 SageInfinite @ 04/28/11 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
of that whole video, the part that stands out to me is them showing Vick running off the sideline, with the stat overlay, and then going into the huddle. The camera work, the lighting, the graphics, everything looks like a life-like broadcast. That is simply breathtaking. Wow.
Might thoughts exactly. I think EA MIGHT have done it this year with the camera work. The video with Phil getting interviewed showed some nice camera work. I'm very impressed.

# 12 radatdude2 @ 04/28/11 02:33 PM
WOW im very impressed as well. Have to give credit where its due and i have to admit they are really stepping it up this year.

# 13 bodymore @ 04/28/11 02:34 PM
If Ray-ray doesn't get you pumped up then you have to be dead. No pun intended.

# 14 MrSkagTrendy @ 04/28/11 02:44 PM
WOW.

The opening blimp shots look like they're straight outta NBC's SNF.
And the Vick thing. Wow. As the camera changes as he goes to the huddle..just...wow. I am lost for words. Great job EA, great job.

# 15 roadman @ 04/28/11 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
That was great, but im assuming that commentary is still bland and robotic, and that the Halftime show is still pretty much non existent.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but those were two of the biggest aspects of presentation I was hoping would improve along with stat overlays, which do look very nice from the little Ive seen.
The Extra Point show has been removed. They didn't have enough time, weren't happy with what was in the game and will redo it the way they like it.

Commentary, all we know so far is that Chris and Gus had time in the booth together.

# 16 canes21 @ 04/28/11 03:10 PM
Well, it looked good and I am not really worried about visual presentation, but I am extremely worried about vocal presentation. If commentary doesn't improve, then that is a monstrous let down. I don't care how great it looks, terrible commentary will make anything seem like terrible presentation.

# 17 Smoke6 @ 04/28/11 03:13 PM
Yea...ummmm...damn!

They have a "GHOST TEAM", is all I can say, I am very pleased and right now and currently hanging on to fence because im still nervous about getting on the hype train. I have my ticket in my hand tho and all im waiting for now is franchise mode and we call together on the hype train all the way to launch day baby!

# 18 BleacherBum2310 @ 04/28/11 03:14 PM
Nice Video, very impressive!

# 19 jmurphy31 @ 04/28/11 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Video was HOT!!! Hopefully they have more than the same 1 QB cut scene (Vick running to huddle).
Looked pretty solid i hope they dont only focus on QB's for the stat overlay. Especially if you have a better RB than QB (Like in 11 when every intro was for a QB and every halftime spotlight was on the QB's)

# 20 NoTiCe_O @ 04/28/11 03:34 PM
Ok EA you got my attention, Could i actually be in for some good online football action this year. I really hope so

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.