Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/28/11 07:45 PM
Man this video is off the wall right now, Man this has me totally pumped up for the game now. Once we get info on offline franchise mode on May 16th then I'll be happy for the year.

# 62 scrimmage1 @ 04/28/11 08:29 PM
Now we are talking! Nicely done Madden team! I was whining about Madden falling behind to NCAA in it's promotion, but they have me eating my post and have come out big time!! And PROGRESSIVE LIGHTING is finally back!!!

# 63 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/28/11 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I'm still skeptical.

Anyone can put out a teaser with a good song. You see it done all the time by the game players on youtube after the game is released.

Have to see REAL gameplay as that is the biggest gripe all the time.
I feel the same way. I'm hoping this isn't the case.

# 64 noshun @ 04/28/11 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I'm still skeptical.

Anyone can put out a teaser with a good song. You see it done all the time by the game players on youtube after the game is released.

Have to see REAL gameplay as that is the biggest gripe all the time.
I feel you there.

# 65 acreyman @ 04/28/11 09:20 PM
OMGosh its about time they did something like this. Not skipping this year, WOW

# 66 Nab_Impervious_XII @ 04/28/11 09:26 PM
Yea, don't understand the whole "If you're not excited, something is wrong" hype going on. Not saying this isn't promising, but wait for the commentary and presentation-during-gameplay before you start releasing bricks, lol.

# 67 spacefunk @ 04/28/11 09:53 PM
I, for one, enjoyed it. Would've liked to see some Terrible Towels for the Steelers but what are you gonna do.

# 68 bigsmallwood @ 04/28/11 09:54 PM
Half-TIme show is all I want to see...after 8+years if this is not in the game....grrrrrrrrr

# 69 8and9 @ 04/28/11 10:17 PM
Wow! Im loving those intros.

# 70 Only1LT @ 04/28/11 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
If this video doesn't get you excited, I hope you have made peace with your maker cuz YOU DEAD!

THIS VID IS FIRE!: LOL
I guess I'm dead then lol.

Don't get me wrong. Everything I saw was nice enough, but I'm a gameplay guy. Everything else is a distant second to gameplay. And When I say distant, I mean not even in the same solar system.

Not much wrong with what was in the vid (except the animations being their usual stuttery selves) but my hype button is reserved for gameplay and visual fidelity.

# 71 kennyacid @ 04/28/11 11:57 PM
What song was that? It made me enjoy the vid that much more

# 72 DeuceDouglas @ 04/29/11 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
Champion by Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown

# 73 DavidmOrtiz15 @ 04/29/11 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Champion by Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown
Video looks great, wish ben roethlisberger wasnt the first out the tunnel since he's always last but for the most part, looks great can't wait to hear the 100+ new features in franchise mode. This song seems like it will be added to the soundtrack which is a plus. First time hearing the song andd im hooked.

# 74 MrSkagTrendy @ 04/29/11 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
It's amazing how much more interesting EA can make their games look when they start putting more mainstream music on. I've never understood why they put so much metal/alternative stuff on there as they do, but this a step in the right direction!

# 75 rudeworld @ 04/29/11 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Love to see this EA/Tiburon

ummmm I dont know if this been said but.... when was the last time Vick had braids? overall its not bad.... I was just so spoiled by what 2k5 did everything Madden has done since the "takeover" ...... this has my attention

# 76 roadman @ 04/29/11 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
It's amazing how much more interesting EA can make their games look when they start putting more mainstream music on. I've never understood why they put so much metal/alternative stuff on there as they do, but this a step in the right direction!
As long as it's not Lady Googoo or Bruno Mars or every other played out band on pop radio.

# 77 Broncos86 @ 04/29/11 12:27 PM
I gotta say, I was jazzed to see the Broncos' Thunder (the horse) and Miles. That was a nice touch. And the camera angle as Vick ran onto the field was pleasing.

# 78 bxgoods @ 04/29/11 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
ummmm I dont know if this been said but.... when was the last time Vick had braids? overall its not bad.... I was just so spoiled by what 2k5 did everything Madden has done since the "takeover" ...... this has my attention

yea that caught my attention too, they better update it and Vicks playr model this year. It pisssed me off seeing him with Braids last year in Madden. He hasn't had Braids in 3 years.

# 79 Aggies7 @ 04/29/11 01:00 PM
Looks good I just hope they have multiple entrances for each team...I mean if Tebow is hurt I don't want to see him running out of the tunnel. I just hope they have 3 or 4 for each team so it stays fresh.

# 80 DickDalewood @ 04/29/11 02:59 PM
WOW!

That shot with Vick running from the sidelines to the huddle was ****ing fantastic.

And progressive lighting

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.