Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 nolesfan69 @ 05/01/11 06:52 PM
The video was pretty sweet, it adds alot to the experience. Right now I want the game and right now I want to buy it. But since I have 4 months to watch more gameplay videos and play the demo in August, there is no need to run out to gamestop to preorder the game today. But I like where this game is going!!

# 102 blklightning @ 05/01/11 08:34 PM
wow, even the shoes get dirty. this game looks amazing. i must emphasize looks, as i refuse to let graphics sway me into believing that the game will play as it should. but all of the little details they're adding sound a lot like the stuff an nba 2k11 or mlb the show would be adding. so it does appear that tiburon has been paying attention to what the heavy hitters have been up to and are reacting accordingly. i look forward to seeing some unedited game play and finding out how well all of these new assets work together.

# 103 blklightning @ 05/01/11 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
I don't know why everybody is getting so excited over this video. Shouldn't we be immune to the marketing hype that comes out pretty much every year for this game?
the hype train leaves the station every year. and yes, i too am jaded to its intended effect. but i'm not cynical to the point that i can't appreciate the improvements that they have made.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.