Home
Madden 12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Franchise details start at roughly the 7:00 mark.
  • Expanded Rosters up to 75 people on a team. (includes training camp guys)
  • Cut day Feature
  • New Draft Logic
  • New FA bidding system
The Cut day feature stands out, it will be interesting to hear more about it.

Does the fact that the expanded roster includes training camp guys, mean an actual "training camp"?

May 16th is marked on my calendar.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Still2REal @ 05/01/11 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
This is funny, 4 months to go and we have guys here already stating that if a feature isn't released by now, its not in the game. I highly doubt online franchise is going untouched this year.
Feel free to state what major upgrade information is usually released AFTER they have done their initial press blitz. It's usually minor details that trickle out, don't forget they avoided all talk of online franchise last year and it subsequently went untouched. I'm speaking based on blue-prints established by history.

Also, no one said it would go untouched.

# 62 canes21 @ 05/01/11 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still2REal
Feel free to state what major upgrade information is usually released AFTER they have done their initial press blitz. It's usually minor details that trickle out, don't forget they avoided all talk of online franchise last year and it subsequently went untouched. I'm speaking based on blue-prints established by history.

Also, no one said it would go untouched.
All franchise information comes out in 15 days from now, or at least a big portion of the information. I'm willing to be we'll see big touches to both online and offline franchise modes.

# 63 Still2REal @ 05/01/11 06:22 PM
Quote:
All franchise information comes out in 15 days from now, or at least a big portion of the information. I'm willing to be we'll see big touches to both online and offline franchise modes.
No one will be more excited than me if they do. Offline franchise I'm not worried about so much as it appears that has gotten some major upgrades, in truth my only desire for Madden is trade logic and salary caps in online franchise. If the game lacks these features I'll pass again as I have been since they implemented online dynasty in NCAA.

I AM NOT SAYING, they should not focus on anything else, the game is perfect etc. but ultimately those two features are what keeps me playing the game over and over because I get to compete with circle of 8-10 friends throughout the year. Our hope is to finally be able to port the classes over to Madden and continue our franchise/dynasties over both games.

# 64 canes21 @ 05/01/11 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still2REal
No one will be more excited than me if they do. Offline franchise I'm not worried about so much as it appears that has gotten some major upgrades, in truth my only desire for Madden is trade logic and salary caps in online franchise. If the game lacks these features I'll pass again as I have been since they implemented online dynasty in NCAA.

I AM NOT SAYING, they should not focus on anything else, the game is perfect etc. but ultimately those two features are what keeps me playing the game over and over because I get to compete with circle of 8-10 friends throughout the year. Our hope is to finally be able to port the classes over to Madden and continue our franchise/dynasties over both games.
I'm not going to disagree with you about online franchise needing major improvements. i was so excited when it was announced for Madden 10 and they said they would be able to update it after the release, which was a lie pretty much. Only update was one roster update, nothing else.

Online dynasty is all I play in NCAA 11 with friends. We have dynasties with our favorite teams, rebuilding teams, random teams, etc. We just love OD's. When we all tried out OF in M10, it was a joke and we were upset big time when no updates ever came out for it. Then in Madden 11 it was the same exact thing and we were once again very mad with this.

Got a little off topic there, but you guys just seemed to be overreacting and possibly spreading rumors when the truth is we aren't supposed to know much about franchise mode until the 16th, when they release heaps of info on it.

# 65 Still2REal @ 05/01/11 06:55 PM
Quote:
I'm not going to disagree with you about online franchise needing major improvements. i was so excited when it was announced for Madden 10 and they said they would be able to update it after the release, which was a lie pretty much. Only update was one roster update, nothing else.

Online dynasty is all I play in NCAA 11 with friends. We have dynasties with our favorite teams, rebuilding teams, random teams, etc. We just love OD's. When we all tried out OF in M10, it was a joke and we were upset big time when no updates ever came out for it. Then in Madden 11 it was the same exact thing and we were once again very mad with this.

Got a little off topic there, but you guys just seemed to be overreacting and possibly spreading rumors when the truth is we aren't supposed to know much about franchise mode until the 16th, when they release heaps of info on it.
Your first two paragraphs are 200% in agreement with everything I experienced!!! Gotta give you love on that homey

You are right in the fact that we don't know but again I'm basing what I say on what we experienced in the past with all these teaser trailers, eraly info etc. I will wait and see though

# 66 bostonsports @ 05/02/11 01:07 AM
this is great. Personaly I would be glad to take these few features and the new tackle engine as the only thing for madden 12, but the fact that this is just the first info released makes it even better. should be interesting over the next few months

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.