Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the hi-res Madden NFL 12 screenshot of the new main menu. Brought to you by Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director.

Like what you see?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 oneamongthefence @ 05/03/11 05:31 PM
Since Ea stated they weren't gonna use physical manuals anymore, hopefully their in game manual is much more in depth.

# 22 RedZoneD25 @ 05/03/11 05:39 PM
I wish there were more options on the main menu...I don't know, it just looks empty. Would have preferred a layout that gave less blank space on the TV.

# 23 dougdeuce @ 05/03/11 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Why does he have the Metrodome behind him?

And where's it's trademark hole in the roof?
My guess is the background transitions to different stadium/dome interiors while the Hillis pic remains static.

# 24 jeremym480 @ 05/03/11 05:54 PM
Who's the guy on the Madden Menu??

JK. I'm digging the new look.

# 25 DickDalewood @ 05/03/11 06:26 PM
Love it. Looks like last gen's menus, which were way better IMO. I don't know why newer more powerful machines automatically meant obnoxious "futuristic" menus, lol.

# 26 WAT @ 05/03/11 06:27 PM
What happend to the days where you could pick your favorite team to be the background of the menu? Just wondering... Looks good anyways.

# 27 BlueNGold @ 05/03/11 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAT
What happend to the days where you could pick your favorite team to be the background of the menu? Just wondering... Looks good anyways.
I miss this.

# 28 extremeskins04 @ 05/03/11 06:38 PM
Must be a very old build of the menu because it has EA MMA - Coming Fall 2010 on the screen. Or am I just seeing things.

# 29 Falcons11497 @ 05/03/11 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Must be a very old build of the menu because it has EA MMA - Coming Fall 2010 on the screen. Or am I just seeing things.
considering hillis was chosen only a week ago, i doubt it's THAT old
maybe only the ad is old

# 30 rich7sena @ 05/03/11 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I miss this.
I agree. It would be cool if there was an option to select from any of the players who lost in the voting from each team and set it as the background.
Everybody wins!

# 31 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/03/11 07:03 PM
The front page of madden 12 looks clean and good. Like the pic of the player on the side. Other then that it looks fine to me.

# 32 Bellsprout @ 05/03/11 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I miss this.
As do I. I love that Miller Park is my background in The Show, I'd love my menu in Madden to be Lambeau Field and a picture of Aaron Rodgers (preferably with shiny silver trophy and championship belt).

# 33 kehlis @ 05/03/11 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons11497
maybe only the ad is old
It's quite conceivable that it's an old build that they were just able to add Hillis into.

# 34 wrestlinggod1 @ 05/03/11 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Who's the guy on the Madden Menu??

JK. I'm digging the new look.
No seriously, who is he?

# 35 Bgamer90 @ 05/03/11 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Love it. Looks like last gen's menus, which were way better IMO. I don't know why newer more powerful machines automatically meant obnoxious "futuristic" menus, lol.
Haha I hated those menus for Madden 07, 08 and 09.

But yeah, I'm really liking the look of Madden 12's interface. More clean and modern looking.

# 36 Jono078 @ 05/03/11 09:26 PM
Nice and simple, although still quite similar to recent editions of EA Sports games.

But it's definitely the best as far as being clean simple and proper HD graphics instead of the crap camera stuff and pixelated HD pics they use.

Coaching would DEFINITELY contain custom playbooks and gameflow stuff.

# 37 mestevo @ 05/03/11 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's quite conceivable that it's an old build that they were just able to add Hillis into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons11497
maybe only the ad is old
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
More likely it's just a place holder and the live advertising engine/system isn't being run on the beta product IMO.

# 38 TuffJuff @ 05/03/11 11:37 PM
It means absolutely nothing to me, but imo Hillis looks kinda weird in this.

# 39 Philliezfinest @ 05/03/11 11:43 PM
I like it n im curious bout the coaching thing.Also i like the ticker at da bottom n with dat it would most definantly be great if the ticker appear random during actual games in the franchise mode like their use to be on older maddens that make da feel defantly realistic with knowing scores from other games going on within in ur franchise seasons

# 40 jwired21 @ 05/03/11 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Coaching? Is that like a teaching mode or can we edit coaches?
I wish we could edit coaches and create new ones for use in dynasty. I have wanted to be able to do that for years. And I'm talking about Head Coach to each position coach if I wanted to.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.