Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 12 screenshot, taken via camera, by Phil Frazier, Executive Producer for the Madden NFL video game series.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 kjcheezhead @ 05/04/11 12:19 PM
I highly doubt CBS stands for the station. EA has the rights to NFL Network and ESPN and chooses not to incorporate them because they don't want to upset the other party. They wouldn't incorporate CBS presentation.

I'm guessing CBS stands for Core, Banter and whatever that third word is in the ringed areas.

# 62 roadman @ 05/04/11 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I highly doubt CBS stands for the station. EA has the rights to NFL Network and ESPN and chooses not to incorporate them because they don't want to upset the other party. They wouldn't incorporate CBS presentation.

I'm guessing CBS stands for Core, Banter and whatever that third word is in the ringed areas.
Not really, I don't think.

They used CBS cameras and where they are located, stat overlays, etcc....so, they had a lot of help from the CBS folks.

# 63 Bgamer90 @ 05/04/11 01:18 PM
It's kinda funny since in previous years, they looked to NBC for the in game stat banners but this year they seem to be looking more at CBS.

Wonder what caused the change.

# 64 statum71 @ 05/04/11 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
It's kinda funny since in previous years, they looked to NBC for the in game stat banners but this year they seem to be looking more at CBS.

Wonder what caused the change.
Well actually they're not looking to CBS for in-game stat banners this year either.

If you read the previews EA hired a company named Trioka who does stat banners and graphics for most of the major networks including ESPN, FOX, CBS, NBC, and NFL Network.

They created a presentation graphics package just for Madden. So its gonna look very realistic.

# 65 Bgamer90 @ 05/04/11 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Well actually they're not looking to CBS for in-game stat banners this year either.

If you read the previews EA hired a company named Trioka who does stat banners and graphics for most of the major networks including ESPN, FOX, CBS, NBC, and NFL Network.

They created a presentation graphics package just for Madden. So its gonna look very realistic.
Yeah I know that but it's just interesting to me that CBS was on the board and not any of the other networks...

Might be looking too far into things (which I do often when a small amount of info is given to me but me doing so has helped many times in past )

# 66 NoTiCe_O @ 05/04/11 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Yeah I know that but it's just interesting to me that CBS was on the board and not any of the other networks...

Might be looking too far into things (which I do often when a small amount of info is given to me but me doing so has helped many times in past )

@ 1 Min, you have your answer as to why it says CBS

# 67 SkillzKillz719 @ 05/04/11 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
forget the gameflow.....

CHECK OUT THE BOARD IN THE BACK
Yeah. It's not like it's "accidently" in the background. We can only be hopeful.... but I think my hype is up from a 1 to a 2.5.

# 68 adembroski @ 05/04/11 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz719
Yeah. It's not like it's "accidently" in the background.
Actually, this time, it is. Ian liked doing that... sneaking information onto white boards and sneaking it out in pics. Mike was just trying to get a quick screenshot. I was thinking the same thing at first before I looked at it and went, "there's absolutely nothing there of any value."

There really isn't, I swear. The stuff you might find interesting is behind the TV, but even that is just an idea list 90% of which wont happen next year.

# 69 canes21 @ 05/04/11 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Actually, this time, it is. Ian liked doing that... sneaking information onto white boards and sneaking it out in pics. Mike was just trying to get a quick screenshot. I was thinking the same thing at first before I looked at it and went, "there's absolutely nothing there of any value."

There really isn't, I swear. The stuff you might find interesting is behind the TV, but even that is just an idea list 90% of which wont happen next year.
So Ms. Debbie Downer, what can you tell us about the game that will bring all of our hopes back up?

# 70 adembroski @ 05/04/11 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O

@ 1 Min, you have your answer as to why it says CBS
Phil getting numbers mixed up. 40 is the number of formations you can have in the playbook, there are 75 default playbooks.

# 71 Bgamer90 @ 05/04/11 11:20 PM
Quote:

Now that you mention that I see "M13" behind the TV.

# 72 at23steelers @ 05/05/11 07:19 AM
Quote:

So what is the idea list behind the TV then??

# 73 adembroski @ 05/05/11 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
So what is the idea list behind the TV then??
Ideas, nothing concrete.

# 74 chen_sc @ 05/05/11 04:03 PM
adam, please, can you confirm that there is a bottom ticker with out of town scores and in game stats?
thanks...

# 75 Hova57 @ 05/05/11 04:44 PM
Quote:
Lots of over-thinking in this thread
Comeon are you really surprised. that's how we do . Speaking of over thinking we will ever see on field graphic of down and distance.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.