Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

According to Ronnie, the MLB 2K11 patch will be submitted to Sony and Microsoft by the end of the week. Due to the submission process, look for a release in roughly 2 weeks.

They will try to get the PC patch to release as close to the console patch as possible.

We'll post the MLB 2K11 patch details, as soon as they are released.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 jwuk @ 05/17/11 10:23 PM
To be fair though, I'm not sure why PS3 owners would have MLB2k11 anyway, with The Show being available for their system.

# 42 Neolithic @ 05/17/11 10:31 PM
I own The Show on my PS3, and 2k11 on my XBOX.

Not quite the same thing, but, some people just might like 2k11 more. There's a list of things I like about 2k11 more than The Show for sure. As long as the patch fixes things enough, it might see more playtime than The Show for me this year.

# 43 Neolithic @ 05/17/11 10:58 PM
not really, but from most accounts, it generally happens in the morning.

# 44 rudyjuly2 @ 05/18/11 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwuk
To be fair though, I'm not sure why PS3 owners would have MLB2k11 anyway, with The Show being available for their system.
There are differences between the two games. There isn't a game that does 100% of everything better but we aren't supposed to compare/debate the two games in the main forum.

I blogged about the comparisons between the two games here if you want to read and comment on it: http://www.operationsports.com/rudyj...11-vs-show-11/

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.