Home
Top Spin 4 News Post

The Top Spin 4 patch is available now for both the 360 and PS3. Check out the patch notes and post your impressions, after you've played a few games.

XBOX 360

General
  • User modified profiles are now detectable and cheaters will be banned.
  • Dpad control is now enabled.
  • Fixed a bug where Control Shot icon does not disappear in cutscene.
  • Rude words are now properly filtered when combined with other letters.
  • Sparring Partner Training text is now displayed properly in Spanish version of the game.
  • Music tracks no longer overlap in specific cases.
  • Coach info is now properly displayed.
  • "Percentage Tennis 6 points" unlock description is now always displayed properly.
  • Fixed a bug where camera settings weren’t saved properly.
  • Vera Zvonareva hair and depth of field on racket bug has been fixed.
  • Directional pad control is now enabled for player movement.
General Online
  • Fixed a bug where user wasn’t given the Join Session popup when invited by a friend during or after the loading screen and is taken into Online gameplay.
  • Fixed a bug where players were invisible in entering cutscene after rematching online match.
  • Fixed a bug where client was unable to exit player match properly when he has accepted invite in "Controller assign screen"
  • User now gets "Connection lost" message way faster than before if connection to opponent is lost during replay.
  • Fixed a bug where ping icons were not displayed correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where bad connection or lags caused player movement animation to be interrupted.
  • Fixed a bug where Strict NAT settings would cause users to get stuck in the lobby with the message “Looking for best opponent…”.
World Tour
  • User no longer receives "No Opponents were found before the countdown timer ended. Please try again later." when leaving the match lobby before countdown reaches 0.
  • Fixed the case when the 8th player joins a lobby right before the countdown ends, they will appear to be in their own lobby yet still connect to another player correctly.
  • The game no longer crashes when re-entering World Tour from gender select menu after forfeiting Sparring Partner Training.
  • Fixed a bug where user and CPU players were stuck in the net after loading World Tour Sparring Partner Training.
  • The B button is now unavailable to be pressed after player selects "PLAY" option in Sparring Partner Training in World Tour.
  • Male players are now able to see correct stats of female players in World Tour and vice versa.
  • Fixed various game crashes in World Tour Sparring Partner Training.
  • Entering World Tour no longer causes 2K open rating reset in specific cases.
  • Player name is now always properly displayed in Select screen in World Tour.
  • The player saved on the memory card is now present on the selection screen in World Tour when starting the game with the memory card.
Player Match
  • Fixed a bug where it was unable to invite a friend to Player match lobby when disconnected from Sparring Partner Training during gameplay.
Offline modes
  • Points gained from tournaments in Career mode are now calculated properly for user and AI players.
PlayStation 3

General
  • Player creator text is now properly displayed on 4:3 TV.
  • Fixed a bug where Control Shot icon does not disappear in cutscene.
  • "Power shot icon" now appears properly in 3D mode.
  • Fixed a bug where user was unable to save player when Top Spin server is down.
  • Coach's skills list is now displaying correct buttons for all skills.
  • Coach info is now properly displayed.
  • Sparring Partner Training test is now displayed properly in Spanish version of the game.
  • Italian description of coaches’ skill has been fixed.
  • Fixed exploit where player was able to unlock trophies when loading user data of different user.
  • Correct message is now displayed when user attempts to load save that was created with different profile.
  • Vera Zvonareva hair and depth of field on racket bug has been fixed.
  • Unlocks are now displayed properly in in-game Recap Screen.
  • Fixed a bug where accepting invite erased Unlocks progress.
  • Directional pad control is now enabled for player movement.
PlayStation®Move fixes
  • PlayStation®Move controller doesn't lose vibrating functionality when assigning to specific port.
  • Specific fixes to ensure PlayStation®Move motion controller is now recognized properly.
  • T button of the motion controller is now displayed when connecting Move controller.
General Online
  • Fixed a bug where players were invisible in entering cutscene after rematching online match.
  • Fixed a bug where created player disappeared from Player Select screen after accepting invite from a friend.
  • The user is now able to proceed past the lobby and into gameplay when playing against players from different region.
  • User now gets "Connection lost" message much faster than before if connection to opponent is lost during replay.
  • Fixed a bug where ping icons were not displayed correctly.
  • Fixed an issue when game crashed and erased all save data while accepting invite during loading screen.
  • Fixed a bug where players got “frozen” during online game.
  • Fixed a bug where bad connection or lag caused player movement animation to be interrupted.
  • Fixed a bug where Strict NAT settings would cause users to get stuck in the lobby with the message “Looking for best opponent…”.
World Tour
  • User no longer receives "No Opponents were found before the countdown timer ended. Please try again later." when leaving the match lobby before countdown reaches 0.
  • Fixed crash that occurred when entering World Tour from Gender select menu right after forfeiting Sparring Partner Training match.
  • Fixed various game crashes in World Tour Sparring Partner Training.
  • Fixed a bug where user and CPU players were stuck in the net after loading World Tour Sparring Partner Training.
  • Male players are now able to see correct stats of female players in World Tour and vice versa.
  • Entering World Tour no longer causes 2K open rating reset in specific cases.
Player Match
  • Player is now able to exit Player match properly after being invited by a friend.
  • Client is now able to exit player match properly when they have accepted invite in "Pad assign screen"
Offline modes
  • Specific crashes in Career mode have been fixed.
  • Fixed collision detection between zones in Top Spin Academy.
  • Points gained from tournaments in Career mode are now calculated properly for user and AI players.
Source - Top Spin 4 Facebook Page

Game: Top Spin 4Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
Top Spin 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bigg Cee @ 04/17/17 06:39 PM
So I was bored last night and the last few Xbox 360 games I have are UFC Undisputed 3, Fight Night Champions, and Top Spin 4 in terms of sports and holy **** it's been along time since I played a tennis game (which I love playing back in the day) and this game is still so much fun with a friend who is on the same level with you.

Me personally have always been a online guy playing 1v1 and my buddy came over who use to play this with me online and we started playing offline together and had a freaking blast and made me really miss tennis games.

There was a time everyone was making there versions of tennis for the 360/PS3 days and even EA had a final crack at it with there's and all of them to me were a blast to play.

I miss those days...

Side Note: Top Spin 3 is a close second with fun factor too. I loved that game also.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.