Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Our friends over at NLSC have posted the new Washington Wizards jersey update for NBA 2K11 PC users. Amazing work gents!

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 WTF @ 05/14/11 09:53 PM
I actually REALLY like those jerseys. Should have never went away from the Bullets anyway.

# 2 Goffs @ 05/14/11 10:00 PM
better than the gold one

# 3 blarg. @ 05/14/11 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I actually REALLY like those jerseys
when first released the actual pictures of players standing around in the jerseys i wasnt a big fan. but after seeing some of the screenies guys have of players playing in them, its starting to grow more on me

# 4 D-Hiatus @ 05/15/11 12:14 AM
Heavenly Beautiful! Maybe we'll win some games now...i know...i know...far fetched but wishful thinking!

# 5 statum71 @ 05/15/11 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg.
when first released the actual pictures of players standing around in the jerseys i wasnt a big fan. but after seeing some of the screenies guys have of players playing in them, its starting to grow more on me
What took you so long? ANYTHING is better than those awful jerseys and color scheme they had before.

# 6 Behindshadows @ 05/15/11 12:51 AM
Mock Stadium for PC coming soon! Stay tuned for images and video.

# 7 aloncho11 @ 05/15/11 02:04 AM
^True. The thing about the Bullets is that, at least IMO, their team color scheme and uniforms were better than the Wizards.

# 8 BuZzKiLLzZ @ 05/15/11 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Mock Stadium for PC coming soon! Stay tuned for images and video.

Can't wait for this!

# 9 Eski33 @ 05/15/11 12:01 PM
This is what I am talking about. A company that includes the new as it is released...Awesome stuff...Now how about the consoles getting the same love?

# 10 WTF @ 05/15/11 12:06 PM
They didn't include it. The talented modders over at NLCS put this out. Only for the PC

# 11 GaryT531 @ 05/15/11 12:10 PM
would like these much better without the stripe across the middle, but i know it's an 80's throwback thing they're going for and they make it work. still much better than the previous wizards uni's. i still liked the 90's bullets uniforms better that were worn during the chris webber years.

# 12 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 05/15/11 03:04 PM
One of the modders should try switching the red and blue on the red jersey since I would guess they'll wear that as an alternate at some point. Not to mention I just feel like it would look better that way anyway. The white jerseys are mad nice though.

# 13 DGuinta1 @ 05/15/11 03:17 PM
I wonder if you could get away with the name "Bullets" now adays!? Being 40, sure reminds me of the ol' unis.

# 14 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 05/15/11 07:07 PM
i like it beacuse they look like the old bullet unis and plus there wizards unis are just ugly

# 15 shadowgrin @ 05/16/11 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
One of the modders should try switching the red and blue on the red jersey since I would guess they'll wear that as an alternate at some point. Not to mention I just feel like it would look better that way anyway. The white jerseys are mad nice though.
iirc, a team can only have new alternates two years after they had their jersey change.

It can still be done as fictional jersey for the game.

# 16 KyotoCarl @ 05/18/11 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
This is what I am talking about. A company that includes the new as it is released...Awesome stuff...Now how about the consoles getting the same love?
It wasn't a company who made this it was talented people. Not coming to consoles.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.