Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

2K Sports representative Ronnie 2K has posted on Twitter that the long-awaited patch for MLB 2K11 should be released on Wednesday May 18.

At this point the patch notes are not available, but Ronnie 2K says they should be available on the MLB 2K Facebook page by Wednesday, if not sooner. He also mentions that you should not have to restart your franchise or anything like that to ensure the patch works.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Neolithic @ 05/16/11 02:42 PM
Can we just get this one stickied until the patch drops and an patch impression thread opens? Just centralize any further discussion on the upcoming patch to one thread? And hopefully cut down on people asking when it is coming out?

# 2 therockstar2005 @ 05/16/11 05:02 PM
Well that's good. I wish they could actually let us know what the patch does, but hopefully since it's been two months they've been able to get a lot done.

# 3 DetroitStyle @ 05/16/11 09:38 PM
Any word as to whether or not the PC version of the patch will include the updates from the 1.1 patch? There was no release day patch for the PC version >_<

# 4 jeffy777 @ 05/16/11 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Any word as to whether or not the PC version of the patch will include the updates from the 1.1 patch? There was no release day patch for the PC version >_<
The patch will bring the game up to the newest code, so it pretty much has to include all previous fixes.

# 5 Neolithic @ 05/16/11 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
The patch will bring the game up to the newest code, so it pretty much has to include all previous fixes.

Yes, The PC patch should include all previous fixes.

# 6 DontHateOnNumber2 @ 05/16/11 11:28 PM
You "should not" have to restart Franchise? Hopefully that ends up being definitely not.

# 7 SynShadowzz @ 05/17/11 12:28 PM
I'm psyched for this. I never knew I could be so excited about franchise fatigue.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.