Home
Madden 12 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 statum71 @ 05/25/11 05:58 PM
Loving the Madden pics.

But I too wish his pointing direction was corrected. Its kinda odd looking.

# 22 PVarck31 @ 05/25/11 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
You guys will notice the pointing when you're calling an audible, but you'll also notice the QB doing gestures like putting his hands up by his ears, etc when going to the line of scrimmage. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does occur. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think when you get your hands on the game. I've been having a blast playing the game and I've had a lot of close battles here internally.
Holy crap! I just noticed you are from Mansfield. I am from Cuyahoga Falls, just north of Akron.

I love the little things you guys are doing. They add so much authenticity.

If you ever get to Akron, a beer is on me.

# 23 TreyIM2 @ 05/25/11 06:18 PM
Gotta admit, I'm a bit tired of that award audible finger point jobee in Madden. And didn't EA show a pic of another QB doing the same thing, last yr, but from a diff. angle?

# 24 adayinthelife @ 05/25/11 06:18 PM
Seriously, people are complaining about the angle of his ****ing finger?

I thought I was bad because my first thought was "wow, the grass stains look awesome, I hope the field gets beat up too".

# 25 Mr_Riddick @ 05/25/11 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Gotta admit, I'm a bit tired of that award audible finger point jobee in Madden. And didn't EA show a pic of another QB doing the same thing, last yr, but from a diff. angle?
That player was actually Tebow also.

# 26 Gosens6 @ 05/25/11 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adayinthelife
Seriously, people are complaining about the angle of his ****ing finger?

I thought I was bad because my first thought was "wow, the grass stains look awesome, I hope the field gets beat up too".
Some people will never be satisfied. I showed this pic to my girlfriend and she thought it was real

Excellent picture

# 27 statum71 @ 05/25/11 06:43 PM
Quote:
You guys will notice the pointing when you're calling an audible, but you'll also notice the QB doing gestures like putting his hands up by his ears, etc when going to the line of scrimmage. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does occur. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think when you get your hands on the game. I've been having a blast playing the game and I've had a lot of close battles here internally.
Man that sounds awesome. I like that. Sounds like some nice touches.

# 28 Dewiel @ 05/25/11 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Holy crap! I just noticed you are from Mansfield. I am from Cuyahoga Falls, just north of Akron.

I love the little things you guys are doing. They add so much authenticity.

If you ever get to Akron, a beer is on me.
Ha, yea I'll be back in the Mansfield area sometime after Madden ships to visit family. I know where Cuyahoga Falls is. I'm always down to meet new community guys in person.

# 29 Reggie16 @ 05/25/11 06:51 PM
No no no....you guys are wrong this isnt a preseason game. The raiders are up 59-14 and tebow is getting some garbage time.

Reference to the 59-14 beatdown the raiders gave the donks last season.

# 30 gdublotothese @ 05/25/11 07:00 PM
I hope they fix Tebow's helmet, thats not the one he wears....other than that...impressive !!
kane talk to em' !!!!!

# 31 PVarck31 @ 05/25/11 07:01 PM
Quote:
Ha, yea I'll be back in the Mansfield area sometime after Madden ships to visit family. I know where Cuyahoga Falls is. I'm always down to meet new community guys in person.
Sounds great man. Just let me know when you are here.

# 32 bronco_fan15 @ 05/25/11 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdublotothese
I hope they fix Tebow's helmet, thats not the one he wears....other than that...impressive !!
kane talk to em' !!!!!

wrong its the same one.

# 33 PacMan3000 @ 05/25/11 07:07 PM
Screen look goods. Would love to know if that image is essentially what we'll actually be seeing when we play the game, thanks to the new TV style broadcast presentation.

# 34 adub88 @ 05/25/11 07:48 PM
If the gameplay is anywhere is good as some of these screens look, then I'll be back on Madden after a 3 year hiatus.

# 35 Kevin26385 @ 05/25/11 07:50 PM
Graphics are looking slick, I am enjoying the detail with the grass stains on Tebow.

# 36 PSRusse83 @ 05/25/11 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Same facemask. Diff helmet.

Later
Same facemask? Thats the only difference between the game shot and the real photo. The facemasks.

# 37 Facts @ 05/25/11 08:25 PM
Do you have a crying cut scene for him when he loses?

# 38 K_GUN @ 05/25/11 08:37 PM
Quote:
You guys will notice the pointing when you're calling an audible, .

this already happens in M11...so *if* you're touting it as new...gotta disagree

# 39 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 05/25/11 08:41 PM
i like the grass stains on the players around tebow. on the other hand the sideline seems pretty naked

# 40 TMJOHNS18 @ 05/25/11 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Why is his index finger pointing upward? Who points like that? lol That's the "check, please" gesture.
Looks like he's hypnotizing #54 so he can run past him on the draw.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.