Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DurtySoufReppin @ 06/01/11 12:23 AM
I go to Boot Camp On October 3rd

Nice Timing 2k

# 22 mjwizzle @ 06/01/11 01:15 AM
I got a feeling jordan will be back and on the cover again. I'm hoping for both!!!!!!!

# 23 BlueNGold @ 06/01/11 05:43 AM
It annoys me that they make an NBA 2K12 teaser with 2K11 footage.

# 24 kpax1º1 @ 06/01/11 07:03 AM
So intrigued about "The Greatest will be back..... With a vengeance".

# 25 ernie69 @ 06/01/11 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
I love it!!!

# 26 sYn Shepard @ 06/01/11 08:59 AM
I really want a better My Player mode. With pre-game, in-game, and post-game interview options, relations/friendships/rivalries with coaches and fellow teammates (and other teams), and some more ways to practice and get in the game rather that simply just playing.

I do like the message of this teaser though. I hope they don't slack now that EA has a while til they come back.

# 27 aloncho11 @ 06/01/11 11:15 AM
The GOAT!

# 28 I Djm @ 06/01/11 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
I go to Boot Camp On October 3rd

Nice Timing 2k
maybe they will understand just say hey jordan is in the game

# 29 chadskee @ 06/01/11 06:01 PM
If 2k steps it up another level again, I can't see how Live can take back a legitimate amount of the market share.

# 30 Drewski @ 06/01/11 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee
If 2k steps it up another level again, I can't see how Live can take back a legitimate amount of the market share.
I'm with this. 2K has a chance to choke the life out of NBA Elite, or Live, or whatever EA will come up with. Following up 2k11 with something better? Checkmate.

# 31 youvalss @ 06/02/11 12:13 AM
If I were 2K, I would create a trailer with NO gameplay at all. At this point, when they don't have anything to show (or choose not to show anything), a 15-second trailer with no gameplay is teasing so much better than a 30-second trailer of the previous title. Especially with the right text.

# 32 kpax1º1 @ 06/02/11 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
If I were 2K, I would create a trailer with NO gameplay at all. At this point, when they don't have anything to show (or choose not to show anything), a 15-second trailer with no gameplay is teasing so much better than a 30-second trailer of the previous title. Especially with the right text.
Something like the one with 2k9 were they showed KG as the cover boy right?

# 33 Da_Czar @ 06/02/11 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Right on...for some reason I see the TV spot very focused on practice and then taking it on the court. Maybe it's what you said, the eliminated team stars working hard to come back with a vengeance..or maybe it's something related directly to one of the game's concepts/focuses .

We'll have to wait and see.
Or maybe that is just what they captured... LOL

# 34 Da_Czar @ 06/02/11 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski
I'm with this. 2K has a chance to choke the life out of NBA Elite, or Live, or whatever EA will come up with. Following up 2k11 with something better? Checkmate.
With that game I don't think it's ever checkmate. Whatever it is they put out will be new and there are still legions of folks that prefer right stick dribbling( if they keep it) and the EA brand of basketball.

For some 2k is just not their cup of tea regardless of improvements they may make year to year.

# 35 Drewski @ 06/02/11 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
With that game I don't think it's ever checkmate. Whatever it is they put out will be new and there are still legions of folks that prefer right stick dribbling( if they keep it) and the EA brand of basketball.

For some 2k is just not their cup of tea regardless of improvements they may make year to year.
It just seems rough that EA had to cancel two years worth of NBA games. Whatever they come out with will have to be extremely good to make up for lost ground. The Live legion will undoubtedly remain, but I can't help but assume that legion will have crumbled a bit without a new game, and unless whatever information comes out about the new EA title is substantial, 2K will maintain the commerical appeal and have the larger audience.

# 36 aloncho11 @ 06/02/11 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Or maybe that is just what they captured... LOL
Most probably LOL.

# 37 youvalss @ 06/03/11 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpax1º1
Something like the one with 2k9 were they showed KG as the cover boy right?
That's one option, and a good one. The other option may be to create a REAL teaser. You know, like some early movie teasers, where they don't show you a thing and cause you to want to see more...

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.