Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bigstud23lb @ 06/08/11 03:28 PM
i find it funny everyone can talk **** about this game and i just say theres no dynamic weather this year and i get and email from some ******* and everyone one here can bitch and wine

# 22 RM938 @ 06/08/11 03:29 PM
I can see it now...Creating my H.S Conference, getting recruited by WVU playing 3-4 years at WVU then going to be Offensive Coordinator/Head Coach of San Jose State for awhile then returning to my Alma mater in WVU.

# 23 The JareBear @ 06/08/11 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
The problem with this though is the fact that it was the state championship game.

As for everyone complaining about the info, we weren't suppose to have that info that leaked out weeks ago. Without that leaked info everyone would be jumping for joy for things like we are actually playing our senior season, getting recruited, and we get to use our TB teams. Think guys, think.
You still see blowouts at that level. Also, I doubt he was playing on heisman

# 24 ryan36 @ 06/08/11 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstud23lb
i find it funny everyone can talk **** about this game and i just say theres no dynamic weather this year and i get and email from some ******* and everyone one here can bitch and wine
First off, I don't know what your saying. Second off, I probably would if you were less profane about it.

# 25 illwill10 @ 06/08/11 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777

As for everyone complaining about the info, we weren't suppose to have that info that leaked out weeks ago. Without that leaked info everyone would be jumping for joy for things like we are actually playing our senior season, getting recruited, and we get to use our TB teams. Think guys, think.
Yeah I know. If we didnt know about the RTG info. I would be excited for 30 secs vid

# 26 illwill10 @ 06/08/11 04:38 PM
My suggestion on what the series shouldve been so far.
1st vid- I liked how he had it. It shouldve ended where he knew it final three schools.
2nd- He should have described his season and shown that he won the championship. He shouldve picked his team.
3rd vid- He should have talked about and shown first season

# 27 phily915 @ 06/08/11 05:59 PM
i doubt anyone does know but thought id ask anyway.

In RTG, can you go from hs player to college player to college coordinator to head coach?

# 28 sparkdawg777 @ 06/08/11 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
You still see blowouts at that level. Also, I doubt he was playing on heisman

Yeh I agree, I think the main reason is it is not on Heisman. I know it is still possible to see blowouts, I just don't want every game to be too easy.

# 29 misterbroom12 @ 06/09/11 08:59 PM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but it seems a bit disappointing that he was highly touted enough as a RB from Alabama to get offers from Michigan, Texas and Boise St. which are pretty high profile schools, but nothing from the SEC. With how they incorporate "Pipeline States" into recruiting in dynasty mode, you'd think they would have it incorporated into RTG as well. If I make myself from Florida and I'm good enough to get an offer from Texas, I damn sure would have some offers from Miami, FSU and Florida as well, probably even smaller schools like USF and UCF trying to steal you away just because you're close to home.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think every RTG player should get offers from everywhere like in previous iterations, but if you're getting noticed nationally, you should be getting offers a lot closer to home as well.

# 30 Solidice @ 06/09/11 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but it seems a bit disappointing that he was highly touted enough as a RB from Alabama to get offers from Michigan, Texas and Boise St. which are pretty high profile schools, but nothing from the SEC. With how they incorporate "Pipeline States" into recruiting in dynasty mode, you'd think they would have it incorporated into RTG as well. If I make myself from Florida and I'm good enough to get an offer from Texas, I damn sure would have some offers from Miami, FSU and Florida as well, probably even smaller schools like USF and UCF trying to steal you away just because you're close to home.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think every RTG player should get offers from everywhere like in previous iterations, but if you're getting noticed nationally, you should be getting offers a lot closer to home as well.
I Believe you get to pick which schools to work towards earning a scholarship for in RTG.

# 31 Jr. @ 06/10/11 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
Those were his top 3 choices. From what I understand, you get a lot of schollys then choose your top 3 every week or few weeks.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.