Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/08/11 03:49 PM
I'm still psyched for the game. Loved the tackling.

# 82 Solidice @ 06/08/11 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Waaay Friggen better

Like I said It's not perfect, but at least they look like people this year.
I believe the crowd in NCAA 12 is 3d(so that will make them look better than NCAA 11), but they are still low-res texture, so up close they don't look that good.

# 83 sparkdawg777 @ 06/08/11 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboss13
If you go to the 2:53 minute mark you will see the defense in a cover 2 look. The guy on offense runs two verts right to the safety. For some reason the Safety plays right on the slot receiver, leaving the WR open. The safety should always split the two and not favor a certain route. This has been a problem running cover two since '10, geesh...

Actually if you're talking about the safety on the left he played it right, the slot WR was the deepest man which is who you are suppose to have first. The #1 WR was jammed very good which is why it took so long to get downfield, the safety played the #2 WR first since he was much deeper than #1 and then tried to get there once the ball was thrown, almost making the play. If you look to the right side, the safety played both WRs since the #1 WR got off his jam much quicker than the WR on the opposite side.

Now if you want to get more realism, both corners should have went deep with #1 since there was no one in the flats. Now the HB did go to the flats but he went straight upfield through the OL first meaning the LB should have had him. That's the way you are really suppose to play zone.

# 84 The JareBear @ 06/08/11 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTgRQ...layer_embedded

We got another one

Can someone make this look snazzy for us please? lol I can't figure out how to show the vid

# 85 jeremym480 @ 06/08/11 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Odds are the version we are watching right now in these vids is a more advanced build than what was submitted for the demo. Try to play it off all you want but there is reason to be alarmed.
You can get you panties in a bunch all you want now but, I'll reserve my judgement until I get my hands on the game.

# 86 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/08/11 03:59 PM

There you go jaredlb

# 87 dan_457 @ 06/08/11 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTgRQ...layer_embedded

We got another one

Can someone make this look snazzy for us please? lol I can't figure out how to show the vid
This is almost like the polar opposite of the first video, in terms of offensive production.

# 88 The JareBear @ 06/08/11 04:04 PM
That's the first thing I saw exactly. On that first play or two you see the d-line get great pressure. I think the main difference I saw was the guy went back to running man instead of zone.

Again, all I am saying right now is what I have noticed with my own eyes in all the vids that have been released from this game starting back at that IGN vid wiith Mizzou, but zone seems to get beat very easily still....

# 89 HuskAir @ 06/08/11 04:06 PM
Jared Crick is a beast. It felt to me like the user playing as tOSU purposely held onto the ball too long... but that's just me being a conspirator.

# 90 LionsFanNJ @ 06/08/11 04:07 PM
OK the pressure by nebraska's DLine is much better than what was seen in the Iron Bowl vid. Crick was killing the guard.

# 91 jeremym480 @ 06/08/11 04:07 PM
The pass rush looks much better in the second video. That's positive.

Pass coverage looking better so far....

edit: just finished and everything looks superb. I'd love to see some User vs. CPU footage but, I doubt we'll get any of that at E3.

# 92 schumj @ 06/08/11 04:08 PM
Of course Nebraska's DL got through. All-American Jared Crick can't even be stopped by EA Sports lack of pass rush.

# 93 The JareBear @ 06/08/11 04:13 PM
Yeah...I admit that everything in the second video looked freaking GREAT. The Braska defense looks very stout I like that. You saw zone work, I believe he ran cover 2 sink on that play that was deflected in the endzone. Bump and run man worked at first but then on that 2nd and long you saw man get beat by an out route. No psychic DB coverage on that one too it looked a LOT better.

Very positive reaction to this video, very much like this video more than the first lol.

Gotta love ol QB #2 out there lol

# 94 ziggy27 @ 06/08/11 04:24 PM
Look good to me cant wait for the 12th

# 95 jello1717 @ 06/08/11 04:25 PM
Like the others, I liked the pass rush from Nebraska in the 2nd vid. The other thing I noticed that I really liked was the Nebraska called a PA pass and Martinez had enough time to find a receiver and get the pass off (even if it was batted down).

# 96 The JareBear @ 06/08/11 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Like the others, I liked the pass rush from Nebraska in the 2nd vid. The other thing I noticed that I really liked was the Nebraska called a PA pass and Martinez had enough time to find a receiver and get the pass off (even if it was batted down).
Yes, good note on that one. The PA pass, I believe it from Ace or I-form?, looked cleaner and quicker

# 97 HuskAir @ 06/08/11 04:37 PM
On the kickoffs (including Nebraska's second kickoff, after kicking the FG), why are there so many camera flashes... GRR!!

# 98 The JareBear @ 06/08/11 04:40 PM
Is the reason why the vids are only 4 minutes because of uploading time constraints or something? I would loveeeee to see a full game

# 99 jyoung @ 06/08/11 04:41 PM
Going from Madden to this video, it just seems like NCAA is way behind this year.

# 100 HarkTheSound @ 06/08/11 04:45 PM
I'm loving the crowd noise. The atmosphere in this game has been improved IMMENSELY.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.