Home
Madden 12 News Post

Make sure you subscribe to the OS Youtube channel, many more OS videos are coming.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TheTruth437 @ 06/10/11 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
I'm assuming that they might be only showing the 5 key players because they assume most gamers really care to sit there and look at who the 5 starting linemen are and think they are likely to button-mash through it, therefore making coding/programming that wasted energy.

Would I like to see the full lineups in the game? Absolutely. But I'd much rather have simply 5 key players than nothing at all.

I also feel the QB doesn't need to be included since they have that whole side banner when they run on the field.
... Well, you can say that about a lot of things in Madden. There are people that don't ever play online, and there are people that are pretty much online exclusive. So, I don't believe Ea should hold back, or stop improving presentation, offline franchise, or any other aspects/modes, because there will likely be many people every year that will not end up playing new additions that have been made to the game.

There are many gamers that would button-mash through the starting lineups most of the time, if not all the time, but there would still be a good amount of gamers that wouldn't always button-mash through the starting lineups.

# 62 NikeBlitz @ 06/10/11 04:28 AM
No Ball physics improvement, shame. But overall, it looks good.

# 63 GGEden @ 06/10/11 07:05 AM
Kick return blocking is still woeful, apparent across all E3 videos seen.

# 64 Cubfan @ 06/10/11 07:06 AM
Looking really good. Really excited about Franchise mode.

# 65 Skyliner80 @ 06/10/11 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
Video looked good actually. Still seeing some little things that will hopefully be fixed when it ships.

I wish the Cowboys could decide on one color blue for their uniforms. What color are those pants supposed to be? They look really, really bright in this vid.
Don't adjust your screen. They're supposed to be (at least at home) silver with a tint of green (Silver-Green) PANTONE 15-4707TC.

# 66 PJ33 @ 06/10/11 02:03 PM
how did that right tackle not go down after Romo clearly falls into the back of his legs on that sack he took.

# 67 Lieutenant Dan @ 06/10/11 02:33 PM
I was quite impressed with this, especially it being an early build still. It's hard for me to recognize it as a Madden game. I agree with another poster that this is more of what I was expecting to see w/Madden when the 360 launched, graphically and presentation-wise.

As soured as I am on the NFL right now, I can't wait to get my hands on this.

# 68 raguel @ 06/10/11 02:36 PM
So how exactly does a ~300 lb center get manhandled by a safety?

# 69 ch46647 @ 06/10/11 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
I was quite impressed with this, especially it being an early build still. It's hard for me to recognize it as a Madden game. I agree with another poster that this is more of what I was expecting to see w/Madden when the 360 launched, graphically and presentation-wise.

As soured as I am on the NFL right now, I can't wait to get my hands on this.
Co-Sign 100%

# 70 bigsmallwood @ 06/10/11 03:01 PM
Looked darn GOOD, but that awful disfigured commentary is still ugly! Grrrrrrrrr Come on already Unleash Gus Johnson in the Booth with Collinsworth!

# 71 jeremym480 @ 06/10/11 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Anybody a little piqued by Romo's cannon, rocket arm on that last pass? ... I mean .. .he throws the ball like 80 yards, haha.
Yeah, he releases the ball around the 8 yard line and it comes down around the 15. What is that about 77 yards or so?

# 72 roadman @ 06/10/11 03:39 PM
Rodgers says he can wing it 72 yds.

# 73 kennyacid @ 06/10/11 04:09 PM
That bomb by romo didnt sit right at all wit me. Looked he did it so effortlessly. The need to really redo the animation for throwing bombs because it take time to gather the strength then chuck it that far.

# 74 mdistefano @ 06/10/11 06:38 PM
the kickoff return ai was horrible. have you ever seen 7 unblocked kickoff cover guys hit the ball carrier around the same time....lame.

# 75 Seminole24 @ 06/10/11 07:04 PM
Looks great ! I will be buying m12 this year !

# 76 raguel @ 06/10/11 07:48 PM
run play at around the 4:30 mark. Who is the FB supposed to block?

# 77 Outkizast @ 06/10/11 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbreezex
Guys, read this. Did you not see how they had Romo coming out there twice? It was the first time with the whole team, then when they announced the players. come on! nice job though.
They said they had already fixed this. Apparently there are "thousands" of fixes that get done while the game is in this stage. No I don't have a link but I read it earlier so there ya go.

# 78 PGaither84 @ 06/10/11 08:57 PM
I really like how he defensive zone was played @3:55

The camera/visual presentation of this game looks sooo nice.

I really want to see some computer controlled play. I want to see Tom Brady and i want to see Michael Vick. I want to see, under computer control, if they really are "True to the Game."

# 79 FedExPope @ 06/11/11 02:24 AM
Might have been the guy playing. That was the human right, not the AI?

# 80 mdistefano @ 06/11/11 11:06 AM
i was just talking about how you never see 5-7 guys unblocked on the kickoff. one of them may have been a human controlled player but my point is there was no lane, no scheme...nothing

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.