Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 12 videos from MaddenMatrix. Some of you may know him as Doc Digital or MadScientist06. Embedded 2 videos here, just head on over to MaddenMatrix or his Youtube page to view them all.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

We'll update this post, as more become available from him.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jetup2343 @ 06/11/11 10:36 PM
Is there a reason that they insist on having visible flashbulbs during day games? It's always been a pet peeve of mine and I can't figure out why they insist on putting them in.

# 2 mirrored32 @ 06/11/11 11:17 PM
Madden 12 is looking sweet! i saw starting lineups in there, awesome! wonder if you have cpu vs cpu if they still have TV broadcast view, i hope so!

# 3 SouthernBrick @ 06/11/11 11:33 PM
Part 2. Hit @ 0:26 on the punt return.

That tackle animation was nice.

Also the 2nd time I've heard the Battle Field 3 trailer music in the background blasting like crazy lol.

# 4 sniperhare @ 06/11/11 11:35 PM
The game looks great in motion. Loved that DE running down the RB on the handoff. And Charles looks like he does IRL when he hit a hole and was almost gone.

# 5 ThaShark28_316 @ 06/12/11 12:25 AM
Play this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHpzLIny88

While watching Cassel trot to the huddle....yeah, this looks THAT good.

# 6 ThaShark28_316 @ 06/12/11 12:31 AM
The Chiefs defensive playbook though....

# 7 malky @ 06/12/11 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32
Madden 12 is looking sweet! i saw starting lineups in there, awesome! wonder if you have cpu vs cpu if they still have TV broadcast view, i hope so!
They do, check out the browns vs seahawks video.

# 8 jpdavis82 @ 06/12/11 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32
Not only do they have broadcast cam but they have REAL broadcast cameras from each nfl stadium. This really does look like what you see on Sundays. Check it out

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318370/index.html

# 9 spfhelmiii @ 06/12/11 06:26 AM
Everything looks great, with the exception of the 49ers helmets using the throwback decal rather than current (missing inner gold ring).

Can't wait to play.

# 10 jpdavis82 @ 06/12/11 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
Everything looks great, with the exception of the 49ers helmets using the throwback decal rather than current (missing inner gold ring).

Can't wait to play.
I highly doubt they are using their current helmets in that video, look at the field and the playbook, they both show the inner gold ring. I'm sure whoever is playing is using the throwback helmets.

# 11 sniperhare @ 06/12/11 10:02 AM
This game was played on Normal game speed with 50 speed threshold. I think I might end up on Slow with 25-35 speed threshold like last year in my franchises.

I just hope Knighton draws double teams on a constant basis so it doesn't leave the CPU with extra running room.

# 12 TheFuture94 @ 06/12/11 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
OMG that thing was sexy!

# 13 spfhelmiii @ 06/12/11 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I highly doubt they are using their current helmets in that video, look at the field and the playbook, they both show the inner gold ring. I'm sure whoever is playing is using the throwback helmets.
Every 49ers video they have uploaded has the same decal. I'm hoping that the throwback was set as default at E3 so you are right.

# 14 TreyIM2 @ 06/12/11 10:38 AM
While the game still has a ways to go, I am LOVING what I am seeing. The impacts of muli-hit tackling and just some of the tackling in general look gosh darn great! Gives the game a new feel. Even the way the QBs move and throw seem more realistic. I have to pull up some 11 vids to be certain I'm not seeing things because when I am actually playing the game, I'm really not paying that much attention to the QBs throwing and movement. I just know I have to either get the damn ball down the field or, when on D, I have to get da damn QB!! Lol. Nothing else matters in the heat of the battle.Heh.

I think I may have fallen back in love with Madden all over again the more I see vids of the game.

# 15 blakty @ 06/12/11 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
That playbook alone has shifted my focus from NCAA to Madden entirely.

# 16 huntt26 @ 06/12/11 11:43 AM
Really liked what I saw except for play action passes. Seemed like play action always resulted in a sack.

# 17 Skyboxer @ 06/12/11 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Really liked what I saw except for play action passes. Seemed like play action always resulted in a sack.
In the videos posted above I only counted 2 PA passes and both the QB got the pass off...

# 18 kjcheezhead @ 06/12/11 01:03 PM
When they decide to challenge the catch in the first vid, the game spends more time replaying the throw than the catch at the sideline. I could see that being annoying on challenges.

Also @ 1:11 on the second vid, the left tackle chooses to completely ignore the dlineman to go get the lb on the next level which of course allows the de to completely blow up the play.

That play bugs me somewhat.

Otherwise I thought the vids were decent.

# 19 jmurphy31 @ 06/12/11 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
When they decide to challenge the catch in the first vid, the game spends more time replaying the throw than the catch at the sideline. I could see that being annoying on challenges.

Also @ 1:11 on the second vid, the left tackle chooses to completely ignore the dlineman to go get the lb on the next level which of course allows the de to completely blow up the play.

That play bugs me somewhat.

Otherwise I thought the vids were decent.
i agree with bolded part. But I do like the new challenge screen though

# 20 scottyo60 @ 06/12/11 02:49 PM
Looks great, but my trust is broken so bad from different Maddens I still gotta wait and see. NCAA has had to take a huge back seat to Madden this year as far as promo goes, but with NCAA I know I won't be let down as last years game was beyond solid for me. Madden to me lacked a lot of inspiration and while 10 was good it was not good enough to lack inspiration the next edition. I guess we'll see where it goes. I'd really like to put my Madden 08 up for good lol

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.