Home
Madden 12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 gbombbay @ 06/13/11 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
looks pretty good the only nitpicking i'll do is there doesn't seem to be enough energy in the whole sequence. When you watch Ray do that in real life you can feel how excited the crowd gets and the place gets but oh well. I think the far away shot at first takes away from that. But its still pretty damn cool.

And they need to go back to putting tattoos on these guys. If NBA 2k can get down the ridiculous amount of tattoos NBA guys have then they can at least get the stars of the NFL's tattoos in Madden.
You have to consider how many guy's are in the NFL though compared to the NBA

# 42 LBzrule @ 06/15/11 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
haven't seen you post any impression based on the video . I'm really interested to see what you think of the zone d improvements and the shading. by the corners and safties.
Going to need to see it first hand and the NCAA demo in a couple of weeks should give us some indication of zone D. From the videos though I can say I think offensive players not having animations for foot planting, just like this past year, along with the new tackle feature will be a problem early on until people adjust to it.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.