Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 sparkdawg777 @ 06/13/11 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
It looks like there is no team jersey selection

Dang. The bad thing about the previous disappointments is that it seems they would be very easy to allow (custom quarters/jersey selection) and with all these other great announcements it has me just thinking why not?

# 62 legendkiller5 @ 06/13/11 06:07 PM
Did I see black and white cleats on some of the teams ?

Or was that first team a pre-made team in the mode...

# 63 illwill10 @ 06/13/11 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Dang. The bad thing about the previous disappointments is that it seems they would be very easy to allow (custom quarters/jersey selection) and with all these other great announcements it has me just thinking why not?
I would think it would be available at least for TB. Especially since we will have atl jerseys
At least I have my teams done

# 64 acts238shaun @ 06/13/11 06:09 PM
Quote:
Dang, first 2 bad news..

1.) Rosters do not carry over from TB - WHY NOT?

2.) Can't be KR/PR - Why does madden have this and not NCAA? Don't understand?

Not mode changers for me but the #1 for me is disappointing.
Difficulty rating

# 65 acts238shaun @ 06/13/11 06:10 PM
Quote:
That's a +1 too. A big problem I saw in RTG is that plays were never flipped so as a RB you would just have to deal with a strong set to the weak side of the field. Hopefully that was one of the things addressed.
Play call is fixed?!?!? YAAAYAAA

# 66 illwill10 @ 06/13/11 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
Did I see black and white cleats on some of the teams ?

Or was that first team a pre-made team in the mode...
I saw the 1st TB school(purple team) with purple and black cleats

# 67 cdj @ 06/13/11 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
  1. It was mentioned that you can import TB teams as opponents. Not as your own team? The one you play for? Why not?
Don't worry, you can import a TB team (uniform, stadium, etc.) for your own HS as well.

# 68 acts238shaun @ 06/13/11 06:14 PM
Quote:
That's a +1 too. A big problem I saw in RTG is that plays were never flipped so as a RB you would just have to deal with a strong set to the weak side of the field. Hopefully that was one of the things addressed.
Yeah, I am gonna start on my teams and if I have to redo them I will. I am psyched!!!

# 69 illwill10 @ 06/13/11 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj
Don't worry, you can import a TB team (uniform, stadium, etc.) for your own HS as well.
what about playbook

# 70 illwill10 @ 06/13/11 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Yeah, I am gonna start on my teams and if I have to redo them I will. I am psyched!!!
I have my schools complete. But since It looks like there is 5 min quarters, I will play a longer season and will have to create 2-3 more school

# 71 illwill10 @ 06/13/11 06:33 PM
"I put a decent amount of time into playing RtG as a middle linebacker and the game seems to do a better job of rewarding you for playing your position even if the play doesn't always come your way. I specifically saw points earned for good zone coverage (and points taken away for bad zone coverage, like when you give up a TD) as well as point rewards/penalties for good and bad man coverage."
So there willl be chances to get XP without be involved in plays

# 72 sparkdawg777 @ 06/13/11 06:35 PM
Quote:
"I put a decent amount of time into playing RtG as a middle linebacker and the game seems to do a better job of rewarding you for playing your position even if the play doesn't always come your way. I specifically saw points earned for good zone coverage (and points taken away for bad zone coverage, like when you give up a TD) as well as point rewards/penalties for good and bad man coverage."
So there willl be chances to get XP without be involved in plays

I really like that, gah I hate to keep saying it but it would be so much better with longer quarter lengths.

# 73 NicoFrost @ 06/13/11 06:38 PM
I hate to keep kicking a dead horse here, but I'm still holding on to a little bit of hope. They say your TB ROSTERS won't carry over to RTG. Attributes are one thing, but what about atleast the NAMES, will the names atleast be on there the way you created it?

Cause I'd like to play with my old classmates(the way I named them) rather than some generic random people. So will the NAMES atleast carry over?

I'm guessing no one here will really know for sure, but thought I'd ask.

# 74 mz1290 @ 06/13/11 06:40 PM
Hopefully we can return kicks.....

anyone know if we can or cant this year in rtg?

# 75 illwill10 @ 06/13/11 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz1290
Hopefully we can return kicks.....

anyone know if we can or cant this year in rtg?
no. someone on TGT said there isnt any new positions or being Kr/PR

# 76 mz1290 @ 06/13/11 06:46 PM
Quote:
no. someone on TGT said there isnt any new positions or being Kr/PR
Wow thats disappointing. And aggravating. But i'll work with it haha.

# 77 legendkiller5 @ 06/13/11 06:47 PM
Quote:
I saw the 1st TB school(purple team) with purple and black cleats
Looking back at that video, the team with the purple and black cleats isn't a TB team. That same template they're wearing is shown later at about the 0:33 mark.

# 78 sparkdawg777 @ 06/13/11 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
I hate to keep kicking a dead horse here, but I'm still holding on to a little bit of hope. They say your TB ROSTERS won't carry over to RTG. Attributes are one thing, but what about atleast the NAMES, will the names atleast be on there the way you created it?

Cause I'd like to play with my old classmates(the way I named them) rather than some generic random people. So will the NAMES atleast carry over?

I'm guessing no one here will really know for sure, but thought I'd ask.

Yeh I was looking forward to this too since I already have my team and old teammates created. But I'm guessing they won't be since they simply said rosters will not be in. I wish they was going to include some of the big name players who played on with our opponents.

# 79 goalieump413 @ 06/13/11 07:01 PM
Quote:
Yeh I was looking forward to this too since I already have my team and old teammates created. But I'm guessing they won't be since they simply said rosters will not be in. I wish they was going to include some of the big name players who played on with our opponents.
I'm sure it's so that you won't be able to juice your own TB HS team, allowing you to max out stats and so on.

# 80 RM938 @ 06/13/11 07:06 PM
I mean in a way i'm glad we can't edit the rosters of the TeamBuilder teams because it would be annoying trying to figure out what ratings to give each player/team because they would be too similar to college level athletes, but I wish we could edit names at-least.

I'm excited for RTG regardless of the negatives, we can still import TB teams which was a shock to everyone when it was announced. This game has a very bright future if they can build off of these improvements.

Also, it would be cool to see like lets say the QB of your team sign with someone too not just your RTG player and possibly play against them in college or something.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.