Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 12 videos from MaddenMatrix. Some of you may know him as Doc Digital or MadScientist06. Embedded 2 videos here, just head on over to MaddenMatrix or his Youtube page to view them all.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Jarodd21 @ 06/19/11 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
All-Pro isn't really meant for user vs. CPU games. It's always been to easy for me.

I agree... I hate playing on all-pro against USERs too but thats another topic..

# 62 kjcheezhead @ 06/19/11 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyvoodoo
Since when did Jay Cutler become known for his "precision" passing???
Have you watched this kid play before?? You know a real football game??
Maybe the WR thought he had the play and did not need to go after the ball,
that's the WR fault.

ben
voodoo
I was referring to "precision passing" as in the feature that was in ps2 madden. Remember when you could direct throws low or high, inside or outside with the d-pad? I know what type of qb Cutler is. He does play in the NFC north you know. Just like the team in my avatar. It really doesn't matter if it was Brady, Manning, Brees or Chad Henne...it would've played out the same way. it's not really possible to put that ball on Forte's inside shoulder in current madden unless the game decides to.

It also doesn't matter if it is Forte or Antonio Gates going for the catch. When this animation plays the wr is going to half *** attempt to make a catch while the defender plays it 10x more aggressively. I've seen it play out when I was on offense many, many times in the past few Maddens.

# 63 Jarodd21 @ 06/19/11 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I was referring to "precision passing" as in the feature that was in ps2 madden. Remember when you could direct throws low or high, inside or outside with the d-pad? I know what type of qb Cutler is. He does play in the NFC north you know. Just like the team in my avatar. It really doesn't matter if it was Brady, Manning, Brees or Chad Henne...it would've played out the same way. it's not really possible to put that ball on Forte's inside shoulder in current madden unless the game decides to.

It also doesn't matter if it is Forte or Antonio Gates going for the catch. When this animation plays the wr is going to half *** attempt to make a catch while the defender plays it 10x more aggressively. I've seen it play out when I was on offense many, many times in the past few Maddens.

You can do that now with the left stick.. Thats what I use when I throw.. On that INTs Cutler threw if he had of threw it quicker and placed it low the defender wouldn't of had a chance to pick it off.

# 64 JayD @ 06/19/11 10:48 PM
Anyone else notice the red squares on the back of the Cardinals helmets where their number is supposed to be?

# 65 kjcheezhead @ 06/19/11 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You can do that now with the left stick.. Thats what I use when I throw.. On that INTs Cutler threw if he had of threw it quicker and placed it low the defender wouldn't of had a chance to pick it off.
I always use the dpad when I am passing and I can never seem to direct a pass like in the old games. It is only assigned to the left stick? That would suck to find out I been using the wrong controls the whole time.

# 66 Jarodd21 @ 06/20/11 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I always use the dpad when I am passing and I can never seem to direct a pass like in the old games. It is only assigned to the left stick? That would suck to find out I been using the wrong controls the whole time.
haha! Yea you have.. You can only directional throw and precison pass with the left stick now. Thats all I use unless I'm throwing a deep pass or a quick pass to the RB. I had to get use to it myself because I was use to using the Dpad but once you do you'll find its way better then the DPad.. You can control the placement of the ball way better then you did with the DPad..

# 67 kjcheezhead @ 06/20/11 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
haha! Yea you have.. You can only directional throw and precison pass with the left stick now. Thats all I use unless I'm throwing a deep pass or a quick pass to the RB. I had to get use to it myself because I was use to using the Dpad but once you do you'll find its way better then the DPad.. You can control the placement of the ball way better then you did with the DPad..
OMFG, just shoot me now.

Guess I know what I'm gonna try first when the demo drops.

# 68 booker21 @ 06/20/11 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
I'm sure the Falcons agree with you...
two picks on 2 drives.
That can`t be good news.

# 69 jpdavis82 @ 06/20/11 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Anyone else notice the red squares on the back of the Cardinals helmets where their number is supposed to be?
You need to tweet @Mysportsphotog about this, but I can almost guarantee you this has been fixed now. The version at E3 was the alpha build and he's already answered and fixed a lot of the uniform questions people were asking him since E3. I know one specific example is they have made the Browns facemasks grey now instead of white, and they also fixed some team's nameplates like the Eagles and I think Steelers.

# 70 CubFan23 @ 06/20/11 03:39 PM
Light Rain with the roof closed? You can see the roof is closed at 4:06

# 71 ChicagoChris @ 06/20/11 04:17 PM
The fact that there is a blocked punt is HUGE to me. I have been saying for years that special teams has been 100% ignored every year!!

# 72 Jarodd21 @ 06/20/11 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
The fact that there is a blocked punt is HUGE to me. I have been saying for years that special teams has been 100% ignored every year!!
Hopefully it happens in the open field sometimes because I've seen it happen twice on 11 in that same situation backed up in the endzone like that..

# 73 jpdavis82 @ 06/20/11 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Quick update I tweeted @Mysportsphotog about this and he said he doesn't see this issue in the game anymore

Just so you don't think I made it up

@MYsportsPhotog Any word on the numbers being in, instead of red squares on the back of the Cardinals helmets?

MYsportsPhotog Michael Young
@
@jpdavis1982 I am not seeing that issue with the Cardinals helmet. It must be old.

# 74 jpdavis82 @ 06/21/11 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Light Rain with the roof closed? You can see the roof is closed at 4:06
Madscientist made an error when he named the video. If you watch at 0:58 in the first video it shows Stadium>Cardinals(closed) and then the weather option is greyed out and says clear.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.