Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 grismosw @ 06/22/11 06:16 AM
best video I've seen, very impressive

# 22 cavsfan2 @ 06/22/11 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
LeGod>Jordan+Kobe combine

Tell that to the 4th quarter.
thanks for the laugh though, i needed that.

# 23 jayman504 @ 06/22/11 11:51 AM
Cool vid...adding old footage was a nice touch. Anyhow my question is what kinda PC is shady running and where can i get a PC setup like that.

# 24 LeBronistheKing @ 06/22/11 04:29 PM
Awesome video very impressive footage and well put together. Also the other footage was 2k7 not 2k8.

# 25 DakkoN @ 06/22/11 04:31 PM
Awesome video, my favorite part was the fadeaway transition into an alley oop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2

Tell that to the 4th quarter.
thanks for the laugh though, i needed that.
In no way shape or form do I endorse LeBron being better than Jordan, but to act like Kobe is some sort of God in the 4th quarter is laughable at best given the statistics.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...in-crunch-time

As of January 28th, Trailing by one or two points, or tied, in the final 24 seconds of regular-season and playoff games since 1996-97, with a minimum of 30 shots. Kobe Bryant: 36/115 (31.3%). LeBron James: 23/69 (33.3%). By comparison, Carmelo Anthony: 21/44 (47.7%).

So to act like Kobe is the most clutch player today while also downplaying LeBron (especially given his incredible run of playoff games in the 4th quarter this season pre-Finals) is hilarious. All he does is shoot more shots than anyone else.

Also, I'd love to hear how much of a "cavsfan" you were before 2003.

# 26 cavsfan2 @ 06/22/11 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN

In no way shape or form do I endorse LeBron being better than Jordan, but to act like Kobe is some sort of God in the 4th quarter is laughable at best given the statistics.

As of January 28th, Trailing by one or two points, or tied, in the final 24 seconds of regular-season and playoff games since 1996-97, with a minimum of 30 shots. Kobe Bryant: 36/115 (31.3%). LeBron James: 23/69 (33.3%). By comparison, Carmelo Anthony: 21/44 (47.7%).

So to act like Kobe is the most clutch player today while also downplaying LeBron (especially given his incredible run of playoff games in the 4th quarter this season pre-Finals) is hilarious. All he does is shoot more shots than anyone else.

I wasnt referring to Kobe as a god. As you might have noticed, the person I was responding to was the one calling Lebron "Legod". Since you were so upset about my comment you felt compelled to look up stats, how about you look up how many times Kobe scored 0 points in the fourth quarter of an NBA finals game or even playoffs where the Lakers LOST. Better yet, go find a time where Kobe averaged 3-4 points in the 4th quarter of an NBA finals go ahead, I dare you.
I'm interested in what you mean by the italicezed, becuase you certainly arent talking about Lebron. Anyone who watched the finals knows that lebron just stood in the corner doing NOTHING during the 4th.
And yes, I was not a cavs fan before 2003, hell I wasnt even a teenager in 2003. Everyone starts liking a team for some reason or another. lebron was my reason to start liking the cavs. He was a role model for me. But am I a Heat fan now?? No I am not. I still like the cavs with their 19-63 record.

# 27 NINJAK2 @ 06/22/11 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
lol im waiting for that 4th quarter vid myself
LOL. Props to Shady for the video and boom for his 4th quarter crack. I'd love to see someone do a 4th quarter video based on the Mavs/Heat series with the Nas song "Hate me now" playing in the background.

# 28 80tiesBaBy @ 06/22/11 08:13 PM
that vid was sic....great job now u should do a carmelo anthony one now....

# 29 btrapp @ 06/22/11 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN

Thank you. I was waiting for someone with common sense to make a post like this. LeBron had an amazing playoff run, played poorly in the finals, and now all of a sudden he's a bad 4th quarter player. It really makes me wonder how many people on these forums actually watch basketball. oh yeah, Great video Shady00018.

# 30 blarg. @ 06/22/11 10:06 PM
wow, amazing editing. that definitely took some skill

# 31 swiftychampleone @ 06/23/11 09:44 AM
I respect Prima LeBronna's game to a certain extent. I question his heart to do what Jordan and Kobe does in the 4th to win. I just want to know when he's is going to get the rings like Jordan and Kobe. That's the only way he can make a statement is win.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.