Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

We've also posted some NCAA Football 12 demo screenshots. As previously mentioned, the NCAA Football 12 demo arrives on Tuesday, June 28th for both 360 and PS3.

NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 thegreatape01 @ 06/21/11 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32
though it sounds like it could get repetitive I think it is an awesome step in the right direction. I fell NCAA 13 with detail will iron this out. the idea of 'game track' should also allow for 'season and career track' for players, teams, and coachs. wouldn't it be awesome if the detail was

"last game Wisconsin failed to move the ball at all, the quarter back threw 2 interceptions to the loss to Ohio State. Here in this game we can see if he can bounce back." or something to that matter. perhaps "this coach has taken the team 18-2 so far in his career as the head coach of (team)).

things like this with more detail will only allow for a better game!

So Looking forward to it.

Nice work!
This, I hope they build on this for next year, add a lot of depth. It would add a lot to dynasty if certain trends were recognized(winning streaks, breakout season, Heisman race, Etc.) which resulted in similar dialogue.

Go HAM EA

# 42 Bigmac612 @ 06/21/11 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grismosw
They were all 2nd and a mile for some reason.
it was prob Ben playing that game...lolll jk

# 43 moylan1234 @ 06/21/11 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
yea if they did what the Madden guys did by using different camera angles each time, the pregames wouldnt get as old so fast but everything with NCAA gets old fast from the presentation to the commentary to the gameplay.
they did do the same thing and keep in mind this is most likely only a handful of examples there's no need to go looking for the nearest bridge just yet

# 44 Philliezfinest @ 06/21/11 09:54 PM
Perfect or not I like the addition its different

# 45 sparkdawg777 @ 06/22/11 12:47 AM
They should take what they are doing with the Game Tracks and implement them into College Football Live or College Gameday. Make us a highlight segment for other games across the nation. Didn't NFL 2k5 do that? Never played it but I know everyone talks about it as one of the best presentations.

The background music was what reminded me because that is the same music they play for highlights during College Football Live.

# 46 dill911 @ 06/22/11 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I think #11 was the free safety. Anyway, "QB #12" should also be considered a big hitter.

I love this Video.

damn now im a pretty die hard USC fan but I gota say that Andrew Luck layed the **** out of Shareece Wright!!!!! damn haha As Chris Tucker here will explain

# 47 tanner75 @ 06/22/11 05:21 AM
Nice to hear more from Erin. Let's hope her sideline injury reports work correctly this year too!

# 48 Dazraz @ 06/22/11 08:29 AM
Game Track is a great idea. Hopefully the commentary that goes with it won't get too repitive too quickly. The lack of commentators saying player names in the game limits the feature somewhat though. "He did this, he did that" ect.

# 49 Bfreecloud @ 06/22/11 08:43 AM
lack of TV/broadcast camera angles spoils the authenticity. i like the approach madden 12 is taking with the camera angles.

# 50 CrimsonCream @ 06/22/11 10:58 AM
Love this and the possibilities it opens up for future editions. The base tech for a full-fledged Gameday highlight show has now been established. Great work NCAA team!

# 51 PaperBoyx703 @ 06/22/11 12:43 PM
These boosted stats are just to highlight the feature no need to dive into all into the sats and averages, I love the addition of this, although I'm sure it will be repetitive game to game but its a fresh step into the right direction.

# 52 blamalex @ 06/22/11 02:20 PM
really EA, still no word about Teambuilder. who cares about stupid addition, it'd be a lot cooler if i could imagine this happening with my new created team from THE NEW TEAMBUILDER, but no i still have no clue as to when that will come out or if that department of your operations has even bothered to change this year. This is BS. The game comes out in roughly three weeks and we still have not heard a word about teambuilder. Go ahead and just break our hearts and tell us that it's exactly the same as last year so we can all go slit our wrists.

# 53 portlandplaya @ 06/22/11 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blamalex
really EA, still no word about Teambuilder. who cares about stupid addition, it'd be a lot cooler if i could imagine this happening with my new created team from THE NEW TEAMBUILDER, but no i still have no clue as to when that will come out or if that department of your operations has even bothered to change this year. This is BS. The game comes out in roughly three weeks and we still have not heard a word about teambuilder. Go ahead and just break our hearts and tell us that it's exactly the same as last year so we can all go slit our wrists.

dude. it's a videogame. chill.

# 54 duckfever8 @ 06/22/11 02:52 PM
The **** is this? Why the hell does Lamichael James have dreads? Best back in the country and you put dreads on him? Last time I checked he DON'T have no dreads. Gametrack's a good feature and all, but come on, disrespecting the best back in the country like that is just not cool.

# 55 illwill10 @ 06/22/11 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
The **** is this? Why the hell does Lamichael James have dreads? Best back in the country and you put dreads on him? Last time I checked he DON'T have no dreads. Gametrack's a good feature and all, but come on, disrespecting the best back in the country like that is just not cool.
HB #21 has dreads. But it roster makers will change

# 56 blamalex @ 06/22/11 03:03 PM
Yeah I know it's just a game...just bored at work lol.

# 57 dan_457 @ 06/22/11 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
It's to throw off the scent

# 58 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 06/22/11 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
Haha I was just about to post this same observation, but it really is standard fare for the NCAA team. They make one presentation element and just repeat it over and over again with no variety, so not only is it unrealistic, but it gets old extremely quick. Look at pre-game entrances with the repeating camera angles and crowd shots, etc.

If you're gonna put stuff like this in the game, at least go all out on it.
yea kinda like the cut scenes after a play..why would u keep some of the same cut scenes u had in ncaa 11 in ncaa 12...c mon keep it completely fresh..

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.