Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

It looks like all of the teams featured in this year's MLS season will be in FIFA 12.

Quote:
There seems to be a bit of confusion around FIFA 12 and MLS. To clarify: All teams featured in this year's MLS season WILL be in the game.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bruins @ 07/16/11 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
well we were just playing it at my buddies the other night playing fifa 11 on ps3 when we played with the Sounders they played in the Seattle Seahawks football stadium.. and it was even raining lol I just asked him and he said yes it is in the game so I dunno.. I know i'm not seeing things but I was impressed that it was

I thought they play in that stadium still.. I was confused by you. any ways it's in the game when I played it.. maybe it was in an update or something.
It's definitely not in the game. Your friend probably just re-named it.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/8518.page

# 22 wishcoats @ 07/19/11 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner80
I'm just glad to see the MLS growing. I wouldn't be surprised if it passed the NHL (in popularity) in five years.
I heard somewhere that it has already done this. Not sure what statistic they looked at. (revenue, attendance, etc.) Anyway, adding all the MLS teams just make the game deeper

# 23 Rules @ 07/19/11 09:51 PM
This is great and all but now they really need to focus on the teams playing like they do in real life instead of just having the name of the team and players.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.