Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out the first NBA 2K12 screenshot, courtesy of 2K Sports. Dirk is shown taking on LeBron and Bosh, but we already know the ending of this story. You can see the high-res screenshot here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 seanbarkley @ 07/01/11 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
they shud show melo so i can see if he is redon and if they got the calf sleeve thing fixed
If they add these 2 types, that would be more than enough for me.

# 62 Mr_Riddick @ 07/01/11 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
If they add these 2 types, that would be more than enough for me.

# 63 VUUAASSHHH! @ 07/01/11 09:28 PM
This ss is a piece of , doesn`t show anything new. There`s so many things to be fixed that I don`t know 2k will make it.

# 64 aloncho11 @ 07/01/11 09:42 PM
Take it easy It's an early build screen...

# 65 aloncho11 @ 07/01/11 10:32 PM
Of course it is

# 66 stillfeelme @ 07/01/11 11:11 PM
I don't think most people even peeped that this was a multi-person animation. Three people contesting a shot Bosh, Lebron and I will guess Joell Anthony all contesting the Dirk shot. This was not in 2K11 that is for sure and the models have been improved to be more lifelike. Playoff atmosphere is there this game is stepping it up.

# 67 tommyboii2008 @ 07/02/11 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I don't think most people even peeped that this was a multi-person animation. Three people contesting a shot Bosh, Lebron and I will guess Joell Anthony all contesting the Dirk shot. This was not in 2K11 that is for sure and the models have been improved to be more lifelike. Playoff atmosphere is there this game is stepping it up.
I cant speak for everybody else but I hope its not another anumation that you have to just wait to see play out. that was a small problem in 2k11
especially layup animations like this:

# 68 auburnfan2 @ 07/02/11 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
I think theyve redone the socks also, or us it just me?
CANT WAIT FOR 2K12

# 69 P-Dub @ 07/02/11 05:35 AM
Don't like the foggy blur look. Tyson Chandler and Dirk Nowitzki appear to have the same skin tone. The shadowing is a bit extreme. Chris Bosh is playing defense.

# 70 stillfeelme @ 07/02/11 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboii2008
I cant speak for everybody else but I hope its not another anumation that you have to just wait to see play out. that was a small problem in 2k11
especially layup animations like this:
Yeah hopefully we can step in and alter the outcome. I don't mind the animation as long as it can branch out to a foul, block, make or miss. I also hope I don't have to trigger the help block from Lebron if I were the Heat in this situation.

# 71 KyotoCarl @ 07/02/11 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Dub
Don't like the foggy blur look. Tyson Chandler and Dirk Nowitzki appear to have the same skin tone. The shadowing is a bit extreme. Chris Bosh is playing defense.
I think you're jumping to conclusions and being a bit over-critical. The "foggy blurry look" is most definetly something added afterwards and won't be the way the game looks in the end.
Tyson and Dirk definetly don't have the same skin color, it's because of lighting/angle etc.

Still a long time to go til we see the final product so don't judge things based on the first screenshot you see.

# 72 mlp111 @ 07/02/11 07:10 PM
look great, like the new body type, but i will honestly say that it will pc version for me.... faces still off in my book, going to cancel my xbox reserve and keep the pc one.....

# 73 ResqNation @ 07/03/11 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge
I hope they get the shoes right since that's the most important part of a basketball game. Pffffttt!!!
I agree about the shoes if you really check they even gave MJ fake color shoes!? I mean come on 2K!!!
And what's the deal with no kobe shoes??? And last but not least... PLEASE 2K fix the players jerseys they're still using football like jerseys! LET THE JERSEYS SIT ON THEIR SHOULDERS! I love 2k but they gotta keep on listening to the true fans like us.
PS: Please make you reds "REDS" not "PINKS" I might be asking a lot, but believe it or not... I always reserve 3 copies: 1 for my little bro, 1 for me, and 1 for my NBA 2K collection that I never open. Thanx 2k love you guys!

# 74 Squirrel_Dude @ 07/03/11 02:40 AM
Not sure that's the right Blue for Dallas, though. Bit to bright, looks more like OKC blue...

>.>

# 75 Suntan Superman @ 07/03/11 02:45 AM
I guess it looks all right, I'm more concerned with gameplay fixes though. Hopefully in the 2k12 your teammates aren't bat**** ********. I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice if it looks pretty, but even I can paint poop purple.

# 76 youngfaze01 @ 07/03/11 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel_Dude
Not sure that's the right Blue for Dallas, though. Bit to bright, looks more like OKC blue...

>.>
I was looking at that too, but it's a start.

# 77 geeandliz24 @ 07/03/11 10:31 PM
I LOVE HOW CLEAR THE TATS ARE IM LOVING HOW YOU CAN WEAR AN ARM SLEEVE AND AND WRISTBAND AT THE SAME TIME IM HOPING YOU CAN ROCK A CALF SLEEVE BUT STILL SEE THE SOCKS BUT SO FAR IM LOVING IT AND CANT WAIT FOR UP DATES LBJS TATS HAVE BEEN UPDATED AND NOW YOU CAN REALLY SEE THEM

# 78 KyotoCarl @ 07/03/11 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResqNation
I agree about the shoes if you really check they even gave MJ fake color shoes!? I mean come on 2K!!!
And what's the deal with no kobe shoes??? And last but not least... PLEASE 2K fix the players jerseys they're still using football like jerseys! LET THE JERSEYS SIT ON THEIR SHOULDERS! I love 2k but they gotta keep on listening to the true fans like us.
PS: Please make you reds "REDS" not "PINKS" I might be asking a lot, but believe it or not... I always reserve 3 copies: 1 for my little bro, 1 for me, and 1 for my NBA 2K collection that I never open. Thanx 2k love you guys!
They listen alot, and they've proven that over the course of the franchise.

If the correct shoes aren't in the game it means they don't have the rights for them. Simple as that and nothing that can be done about it. You don't think they want to have everything they can have in the game? It's not like the don't try.

Besides, they game looks great and those things you are complaining about are so minor and don't detract from the gameplay experience at all.

# 79 Evilgangsta187 @ 07/18/11 04:12 AM
 I'm am so damn happy we can wear a shooter sleeve and a wrist band at the same time cause when I get 2k12 imma put it on Carmelo ASAP

# 80 CHIEFxxROCKEM @ 07/18/11 04:39 AM
When it comes to shoes in the game you should be able to edit multiple parts like you could in 2k6 I believe instead of just three parts

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.