Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The latest version of TeamBuilder is now up and running for NCAA Football 12.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 waltpaw @ 07/01/11 12:07 PM
You can no longer create real NFL teams. For example you can not name a team the New York Giants or New York Jets.

# 122 Cobra of 1999 @ 07/01/11 12:10 PM
all mine says is ncaa11.. doesnt say 12 on it anywhere

# 123 blamalex @ 07/01/11 12:17 PM
Maryland and ASU get my vote for the best jerseys...I just hope they add some new features. We have all these cool real life nike pro combat jerseys to choose from with only four jersey spots.

# 124 NDAlum @ 07/01/11 12:20 PM
Quick question:

Did they put ND's alternate uni's in for this game? The helmet with the shamrock on the side?

# 125 sikolec @ 07/01/11 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Quick question:

Did they put ND's alternate uni's in for this game? The helmet with the shamrock on the side?
No Shamrock helmet. Green jersey (updated I believe). They have 09 Green, 09 Blue, Green, Blue, White, Gold Pants, Gold Helmet.

# 126 ehovUOfan @ 07/01/11 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkavian
Anyone else have a problem logging into the site? I can log into my EA account just fine and what not but I can not sign into the Team Builder website... ANY version.

I'm using the same username and password that I did on Monday when I logged in and now it is telling me invalid credentials.
Their site is a little sluggish right now. I've only been able to get into the website a couple times and a lot of areas don't even load anything. Most of the time, though, I can't even get into EA Sports' website since the server connection times out. I know it's on their side of things because I can get to any other website except for their's.

# 127 blamalex @ 07/01/11 03:05 PM
I could care less if the high school stadium 2 shows up or not. There are no improvements to anything else. It's pointless to even create teams this year because it's the same as the last two years. I'm highly disappointed. I doubt much else gets changed, oh well the game is still badass.

# 128 Jakeness23 @ 07/01/11 08:19 PM
do stadiums transfer to RTG or do they automatically set to the high school stadiums? it'd be ridiculous to have a 1A school playing in a university stadium that seats over 100,000...

# 129 GiantYankee @ 07/01/11 09:18 PM
Please create a generic dome stadium or allow a dome like the Carrier Dome to change colors when using a TB team.

# 130 tnf @ 07/01/11 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Would you guys calm down. It's not even complete. They even told you it wouldn't be out until a week before release. They are probably slowly adding new things. I mean, come on, there is a High School 2 stadium with no picture and no High School 1??? It's not done.
You say this but nothing will change. It will be the same half a$$ effort by EA to continue to take advantage of people. I really wish 2ksports could get back to making college games or another company. EA has gotten extremely lazy, they know they can just put out the same crap every year and people will buy it. Every year they hype the game by adding 1 little thing. This year it is dreads, something that should have been in the game all along.

# 131 moylan1234 @ 07/01/11 11:38 PM
dreads are all they added this year? LOL!

# 132 tnf @ 07/01/11 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
dreads are all they added this year? LOL!
Not saying that's all they added, I was saying that they add a little here and there to make people think the game is better. When in reality other than updated uniforms it's the same game as 11. I have played the demo a lot and other if looks and feels EXACTLY like 11. I can't tell any difference. Does anybody honestly thing that when the official teambuilder is released anything will change from last year other than updated uniforms?

# 133 BA2929 @ 07/02/11 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf
Not saying that's all they added, I was saying that they add a little here and there to make people think the game is better. When in reality other than updated uniforms it's the same game as 11. I have played the demo a lot and other if looks and feels EXACTLY like 11. I can't tell any difference. Does anybody honestly thing that when the official teambuilder is released anything will change from last year other than updated uniforms?
Don't buy '12 if you don't think anything's changed. Show them with your dollars. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything here.

# 134 Ike04 @ 07/02/11 01:29 AM
Just finished making my team. Love the way team builder is set up. Just wish i could customize the stadium a little more. other than that, i think i have recreated my high school football team right down to the chinstrap. This years ncaa is going to be fun.

# 135 dochalladay32 @ 07/02/11 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf
If you think the demo played the same... were you on Freshman level? The game feels so much better.

# 136 bdolan33 @ 07/02/11 02:59 AM
So disappointing!

# 137 dochalladay32 @ 07/02/11 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolan33
So disappointing!
The title of this thread is so misleading. It's not even officially up. It's starting to go up. Officially would be early next week.

# 138 lionden_56 @ 07/02/11 05:09 PM
To add to the "this is just a beta" idea...UAB's stadium isn't even on the website...so looks like we're waiting until Tuesday.

# 139 bigdoc85 @ 07/03/11 01:08 PM
Missing the "Powerhouse" style/type feature. I don't like "Juggernaut" because everyone is rated "99." At least I can transfer my Teambuilder 11 schools to Teambuilder 12.

# 140 dochalladay32 @ 07/03/11 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionden_56
To add to the "this is just a beta" idea...UAB's stadium isn't even on the website...so looks like we're waiting until Tuesday.
Yea, I pointed this out days ago. UAB is missing as well as the BBVA Compass Bowl stadium, which the bowl is in the game as seen from a posted video from dynasty with the bowl on the list in January.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.