Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Here is the latest update on the OS Community Roster project.

We have officially completed naming every team. We have gone through and corrected about 95% of the errors that we have seen.

What to expect in Version 1.
  • All players are named
  • All jersey numbers are corrected as accurately as possible (CANNOT DO DUPLICATES)
  • All transfers are in the game
  • All players who are no longer on the team have been removed (Pryor, Jenkins, King)
  • Equipment overhaul on over 75% of teams (Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech to name a few should be 100% spot on.) No 1970's elbow pads. Iowa fans, BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
  • All coaches are named
  • Minor re-rates on certain players
NOTE : THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY USE!!!! ONLINE PLAY YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FAIRDALE KINGS ROSTERS.

Special thank you's and shout outs .... A.J., Reggie (Geaux), RioWest (Much respect for putting us on YouTube.), MrBlonde, BigHouse, Petey Kirch, .... most of all .... our families for allowing to re-join them once again. Also, everyone else on OS for posting templates, providing information and allowing us to work on these rosters.

These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TPZPVGXW7NFZ8

TO DOWNLOAD THESE WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCKERS

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
5) GEAUXLDEN

If you notice any corrections that need to be done, please post them in the following link.

Official OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 601 Llabmikwerdna @ 11/18/11 09:57 PM
First time using these rosters, two things however.
I can't prove it, but I feel Andrew luck's speed may be a little low.

Second, after importing to madden, Andrew luck is black, no first round receievrs, and weeden and Lindley look like oline guys?

Other then that I love your rosters xD

# 602 loccdogg26 @ 11/18/11 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llabmikwerdna
First time using these rosters, two things however.
I can't prove it, but I feel Andrew luck's speed may be a little low.

Second, after importing to madden, Andrew luck is black, no first round receievrs, and weeden and Lindley look like oline guys?

Other then that I love your rosters xD

These are outdated as Mustang took over for the community guys. His updates are weekly.

# 603 doogy @ 12/28/11 08:12 PM
are there any ps3 community rosters?

# 604 pinnacleguy2 @ 02/13/12 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
You will now want to download from this gamertag:

mustangs84
does anyone know what user to download the most updated PS3 rosters from? i just got the game and Mustangs84 doesn't appear to have a shared locker to download rosters from on PS3. any help would be appreciated. thanks...

# 605 loccdogg26 @ 02/14/12 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnacleguy2
does anyone know what user to download the most updated PS3 rosters from? i just got the game and Mustangs84 doesn't appear to have a shared locker to download rosters from on PS3. any help would be appreciated. thanks...
He only does the 360 ones. Not sure for the PS3 tho.

# 606 pinnacleguy2 @ 02/14/12 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
He only does the 360 ones. Not sure for the PS3 tho.
Ugh, okay. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

# 607 Gap Integrity @ 02/16/12 11:51 AM
I have done almost all major conferences. I update rosters. I use google images for player equipment, and I use official team sites for information. Correct hometowns, height/weight, jersey numbers, eligibility. some player ratiing have been updated. No Biased ratings!. I'm an Ohio State fan, and I had to bring a few guys down. Braxton Miller rating is up as it should be. please give them a look. great rosters to share. Enjoy!

xbox gamertag IIIIIwiseIIIII

I also have a few good teambuilder teams with correct rosters, Pitt throwbacks, OHIO State all time team, among a few others.

# 608 CoreySmall @ 02/18/12 02:04 AM
thanks for the update, guys

# 609 CoreySmall @ 02/21/12 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Will anyone be starting a community rosters correction thread like last year?
watch out the roster.

# 610 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 03/25/12 06:33 PM
Almost that time of year again

# 611 CWSapp757 @ 04/09/12 01:13 PM
Carson I don't know if I should be happy or depressed about that lol.

# 612 uh8me @ 04/16/12 02:09 PM
Hey there guys. Great job last year. Looking forward to this year a bunch. At what point should we start putting up templates for the various teams? I know its early, but after Madden last year I am jonesin' for some football.

# 613 Skurzilla @ 04/16/12 02:18 PM
Great update! NCAA Football is one of my favorite games of all time. I can't wait for this years release!

# 614 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 04/18/12 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh8me
Hey there guys. Great job last year. Looking forward to this year a bunch. At what point should we start putting up templates for the various teams? I know its early, but after Madden last year I am jonesin' for some football.
We will accept templates at any time .

But I would wait until at least May or June to submit them. That way we can make any edits before the game comes out in July.

# 615 k5james @ 04/20/12 11:25 PM
Any plans for a PS3 version?

# 616 sharebear420 @ 04/20/12 11:27 PM
Is there any known update for the ps3?

# 617 farcry1968 @ 06/29/12 01:27 PM
these were my favorite rosters, but i have joined the dark side and bought a PS3. is their any kind of backup data files for these i can't seem to find a quality PS3 roster

# 618 dpoirier9 @ 07/10/12 10:52 PM
I have tried downloading from all the gamer tags and I keep getting the message:

"The download has failed. This specific gamer tag may not have a saved roster to download."

HELP!!!!

# 619 Yukon46 @ 07/10/12 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpoirier9
I have tried downloading from all the gamer tags and I keep getting the message:

"The download has failed. This specific gamer tag may not have a saved roster to download."

HELP!!!!
You searched out this thread...which was for NCAA 12's rosters.

NCAA 13's are not done yet.

# 620 itz classy 03 @ 07/10/12 11:24 PM
really dumb question, how do I download? I tried the gamer tags listed but none worked or said had a roster available.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.