Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Here is the latest update on the OS Community Roster project.

We have officially completed naming every team. We have gone through and corrected about 95% of the errors that we have seen.

What to expect in Version 1.
  • All players are named
  • All jersey numbers are corrected as accurately as possible (CANNOT DO DUPLICATES)
  • All transfers are in the game
  • All players who are no longer on the team have been removed (Pryor, Jenkins, King)
  • Equipment overhaul on over 75% of teams (Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech to name a few should be 100% spot on.) No 1970's elbow pads. Iowa fans, BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
  • All coaches are named
  • Minor re-rates on certain players
NOTE : THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY USE!!!! ONLINE PLAY YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FAIRDALE KINGS ROSTERS.

Special thank you's and shout outs .... A.J., Reggie (Geaux), RioWest (Much respect for putting us on YouTube.), MrBlonde, BigHouse, Petey Kirch, .... most of all .... our families for allowing to re-join them once again. Also, everyone else on OS for posting templates, providing information and allowing us to work on these rosters.

These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TPZPVGXW7NFZ8

TO DOWNLOAD THESE WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCKERS

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
5) GEAUXLDEN

If you notice any corrections that need to be done, please post them in the following link.

Official OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 themassacre771.1 @ 07/15/11 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet&Black
Big thanks guys.

Got an update for a player on our team, should I post it here or wait for a corrections? jw.
yes definitely

# 122 hesistantbobby @ 07/15/11 06:17 PM
And now the debate. I impatiently started a dynasty as OC with the infamous Morty rosters, 7 games in it could be going better. Do I get these and start over? hmmm....

By the way, thanks for all the work, donation already sent.

# 123 mgoblue678 @ 07/15/11 06:20 PM
Thank you so much for your hard work guys, I assumed you guys bumped down Michigan's defensive rating some and moved Cam Gordon to LB, correct? Once again thank you for doing this, your guys roster is easily the best one available.

# 124 Garnet&Black @ 07/15/11 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themassacre771.1
yes definitely

Jadeveon Clowney has just said today in an interview he will be wearing #7.

Corey Addison (SS) and Dylan Thompson (4th or 5th string QB) are currently #7 in the game, so you would have to Change both. (And I know how it can't be done unless already put in the game)

Thompson's number doesn't really matter he won't ever play,and by ever I mean in his career. Addison we don't know right now what his number will be not sure how ya'll want to go about that.
As long as neither are #2 it's fine because that's Sterling Sharpe's # that is retired.

Once again thanks for all the work guys!

# 125 Houndy @ 07/15/11 06:26 PM
I love you guys.

Thanks for putting all the hours into this project, it's gonna be great.

I swear, if anyone calls for errors and such, I'm gonna bash their skulls in

# 126 JayD @ 07/15/11 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Yes, richard samuel is at HB.
I just played a game with Samuel at HB and he is a BEAST!

# 127 kodawg9 @ 07/15/11 06:31 PM
Good stuff and thanks for the efforts.

Honestly, I've touched NCAA 12 once since I got it Tuesday because it's just not fun playing the game w/o these rosters. Great job and thank you.

# 128 roxbombers @ 07/15/11 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBj386
HaHa! He seems to be in better shape and motivated, but im approaching this with cautious optimism. During spring practice the players were gushing over him and the coaches seemed to want to keep him under the radar. Luckily we don't have to completely rely on him in the rushing game so if he is a bust it won't have a profound impact. What is your version of what happened with scott at colorado? Some people think it is entirely his fault others place the blame on the coaching staff.
Hawkins screwed just about every player over while he was here. But the way it ended really turned people against him that he wouldn't even talk to his RB coach when he left just sent a text message. Every year seemed like he showed up way too out of shape and didn't want to put in the work when he got beat out by Speedy.

He seemed to really show something when he got 5, 6 carries on a drive but then got hurt or Hawkins would pull him after a couple carries and never really got anything going.

Hope he got his head on straight, he was always a beast in practice but never could put it together on game night.

# 129 BoomerSooner11 @ 07/15/11 06:37 PM
Really appreciate it guys, thanks again.

# 130 wherbert @ 07/15/11 06:40 PM
You guys are awesome! I been getting the rosters for awhile now and they always to my experience with the game. THANKS is definitely not a strong enough word, but I appreciate your hard work on the rosters.

# 131 NatiChris @ 07/15/11 06:40 PM
Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the great work!

When I go to pull your rosters on XBOX Live I keep getting an error that says "Download has failed. The specific Gamertag may not have a saved roster to download"

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Once I get this up and running donation button will be hit!

Thanks again

# 132 melonhead57 @ 07/15/11 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
So you changed them from the long socks? If so, I am very happy with that!

# 133 Darkeus @ 07/15/11 06:42 PM
Quote:
Hey Guys!

When I go to pull your rosters on XBOX Live I keep getting an error that says "Download has failed. The specific Gamertag may not have a saved roster to download"

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Once I get this up and running donation button will be hit!

Thanks again

Umm, yeah, I know what you are doing wrong.

The rosters will not be up until after 9:00 PM Eastern Time..

# 134 wrapradio @ 07/15/11 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatiChris
Hey Guys!

Thanks again
Wait until 9p when they release them...

# 135 br329 @ 07/15/11 06:45 PM

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!

# 136 alexwitt22 @ 07/15/11 06:46 PM
now hey are the all the socks on players at mid because i hate low socks

# 137 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/15/11 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwitt22
now hey are the all the socks on players at mid because i hate low socks
Mostly all teams are at mid. We didn't get a chance to do all. We are plugging in as many names and corrections as possible and didn't get a chance to do every team's socks.

# 138 NatiChris @ 07/15/11 06:47 PM
I'm pretty stupid!

I got excited what I saw 9 and assumed am.

Yup

# 139 alexwitt22 @ 07/15/11 06:48 PM
so we have to wait till 9 oclock tonight for the rosters to come out

# 140 ApolloKids @ 07/15/11 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selija
Thanks guys.

(On a side note I want to give a extra thank you because, I remember the days before online rosters when me and my friends would round robin it for days trying to get all the names in. it would take so much work and stress t o get it done. So for all the complainers, I think you oh a big apology to all the roster makers taking the time to make things for us FOR FREE!!!)

Just my 2 cents
oh
oh
oh
oh
oh

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.