Home
Madden 12 News Post

EA Sports shares some of the best young ballcarriers in this top ten list featuring the top rookie Running Backs in Madden NFL 12.

A fresh infusion of talent by way of the NFL draft is the surest way your favorite team can build for the future. Why do you think we always debate the top draft classes and not the top free agency classes of all time? We get excited adding rookies to Madden NFL 12 too. Rather than tweaking and adjusting ratings for the same old veterans we get to build new guys from scratch, projecting how they’ll transition to the pro game. If only their coaches could do that.

Today we’re looking at the top rookie running backs in Madden NFL 12 according to ratings. Running to daylight should be the same in the NFL as it was in college, right? We’ll see as these ball carriers adjust to the speed and tackling ability of NFL defenders.

There are a lot more rookies in a lot more categories –like Top Wide Receivers or Linemen—so keep it locked here. For now, get to know this batch of first year players.

10. Steven Ridley - NE - 67 OVR

9. Delone Carter - IND - 68 OVR

8. Jacquizz Rogers - ATL - 69 OVR

7. DeMarco Murray - DAL - 69 OVR

6. Shane Veree - NE - 69 OVR

5. Daniel Thomas - MIA - 70 OVR

4. Kendall Hunter - SF - 71 OVR

3. Mike Leshoure - DET - 72 OVR

2. Ryan Williams - ARZ - 73 OVR

1. Mark Ingram - NO - 79 OVR

Those are the top rookie running backs in Madden NFL 12 and the number one runner should be no surprise. We put Mark Ingram on the cover of NCAA Football 12 for a reason. New England isn’t the only team to land two rooks in one of our rookie top ten lists, either. There are a lot more rookies in a lot more categories still to come with a few surprises mixed in.

Remember we’ll be consistently updating all rosters and all players during the 2011 NFL season, so these lists are just a starting point. Keep it here for more on Madden NFL 12 rookies, ratings and info.

Source: Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Running Backs

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 iBlievN5 @ 07/20/11 03:26 PM
I think rookie ratings have been fair this year. A couple of top, ready to contribute guys and a bunch of potential but not ready to consistently start guys. very nicely done.

# 22 angels eclipse7 @ 07/20/11 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
No Taiwan Jones, No peace. His speed alone will make him a madden god.
That is what's wrong with Madden. Speed is too important.

# 23 mf756193 @ 07/20/11 04:08 PM
Shocked to not see Dion Lewis on this list! He's going to be a stud and Shady McCoy may take a back seat in a year or two.

# 24 ConnSKINS26 @ 07/20/11 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf756193
Shocked to not see Dion Lewis on this list! He's going to be a stud and Shady McCoy may take a back seat in a year or two.
What a joke. And I'm a Skins fan.

# 25 mf756193 @ 07/20/11 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
What a joke. And I'm a Skins fan.
Good, can't wait until he formally introduces himself to your team.

# 26 ConnSKINS26 @ 07/20/11 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf756193
Good, can't wait until he formally introduces himself to your team.
Yes. When they play, and McCoy has 19 carries and 7 catches, and Lewis has...nothing, because they'll probably re-sign Jerome Harrison to change it up, we'll talk.

# 27 Checmate101 @ 07/21/11 12:40 AM
by the end of the year Helu Jr. is going to be the best of the bunch

# 28 SuperNoVa27 @ 07/21/11 11:38 PM
Where is my man Dion Lewis?

Heisman Candidate and PITT's best player.

I know he droped to the lower rounds and that he is undersized but speed kills and he has it, a WHOLE lot of it.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.