Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The NCAA Football 12 PS3 rosters are ready.

For the record, you do not have to add us to your friends list to get the roster file. We put a lot of hard work into these.

You can download the roster by using this PSN ID...

PSN: GatorNuts0208

If you see any corrections that need to be made, please post them here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 thirdlawson @ 07/20/11 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auscott7
i was expecting these to be at least accurate.... there are 2 players on Auburn's roster who are not even REAL players and have never been associated with the Auburn football team..... disappointed
Yeah....Auburn got the shaft, but I still thank you guys

# 62 ETON7215 @ 07/20/11 01:34 AM
these are just like the other rosters I already have

# 63 TxTechAirRaid @ 07/20/11 01:35 AM
I REALLY appreciate you guys work, however, these are very very poor quality.

I'm sorry that I am one of the few who will give constructive criticism. But i will be awaiting luvtotha9s.

Several teams have terrible spelling errors, the depth charts are worse than before.

thanks again, but please make improvements before the next release

# 64 Bellsprout @ 07/20/11 01:39 AM
Guys, how about instead of complaining about something that these 2 put a ridiculous amount of effort into you go post the errors in the correction thread so that he can have them fixed for the next release?

# 65 TheMatrix31 @ 07/20/11 01:40 AM
People who are complaining;

Post your corrections AND ONLY YOUR CORRECTIONS in the corrections thread.

Any other nonsense will not be tolerated.

# 66 lilcoo3 @ 07/20/11 01:41 AM
Great job on version 1 buck and gator. Best set out there period.

# 67 ace3 @ 07/20/11 01:41 AM
I know one player on the Auburn roster is Daniel Hooper? Needs to be Replace with Mike Blakely

# 68 Christhedawg @ 07/20/11 01:41 AM
you rule man !

# 69 petersondagreat @ 07/20/11 01:42 AM
LOL this is priceless, grade A comedy after all this time the rosters are lack luster but none the less I appreciate the effort and I know you guys will get it together I just wish I would of looked at them before I deleted my other rosters that i was working on (DAMN) but I cant complain you guys should of just took your time and not let other people rush you and just put out a good roster

# 70 Christhedawg @ 07/20/11 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Equipment was edited for a few teams. These rosters arent complete, but people couldnt wait and wanted to see where we were at so far, so this is it.

The problem with equipment is that it is too random. After a few years of new players coming into the game in dynasty mode it will all be screwed again. Im convinced that 70% of the players have the ION helmet. That helmet is nowhere near that frequent in college ball.

This was the reason to stop messing with equipment.
when is gator and yall doing a corrections thread cuz from what i see i only got one or 2 for auburn thats bout it unless other auburn fans catch something i dont see

# 71 DJ @ 07/20/11 01:43 AM
Thanks guys for all of your hard work. I really don't know how you do it. This was a welcomed sight after returning from Coors Field (Rockies blasted the Braves, 12-3, so a very fun game) ... my donation will be made tomorrow morning.

Thanks again.

# 72 tide92 @ 07/20/11 01:44 AM
Alabama's got some issues. The line is messed up like in the original roster. DJ Fluker should be LT, not Tyler Love. Barrett Jones should be RT, not RG. Alfred McCullough should be RG. Cade Foster is a K and is not on there. He is there PK for kicks over 40 yds. Blake Simms should be a 3rd QB (he is much faster than the others). The speed should be higher for A.J. (he has same 40 time as Philip Sims) and his THP should be as high as Sims too.

# 73 abdeford @ 07/20/11 01:45 AM
Thanks for rosters guys but bama's is screwed up all to heck. Are y'all going to be making changes. To give you and example Tyler love will never see the field and he is starting at LT. Barrett jones should be. RT should be Fluker left guard should be warmack. RG should be Steen. Also deandrew white should be on the game as well at wr. The list goes on and on. This is a big screw up by Ea!!!

# 74 Bellsprout @ 07/20/11 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tide92
Alabama's got some issues. The line is messed up like in the original roster. DJ Fluker should be LT, not Tyler Love. Barrett Jones should be RT, not RG. Alfred McCullough should be RG. Cade Foster is a K and is not on there. He is there PK for kicks over 40 yds. Blake Simms should be a 3rd QB (he is much faster than the others). The speed should be higher for A.J. (he has same 40 time as Philip Sims) and his THP should be as high as Sims too.
CORRECTIONS THREAD.

Post it there.

# 75 ace3 @ 07/20/11 01:47 AM
Quote:
I wouldnt say that he has never been associated with Auburn football, http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/...r_davis00.html

Blakely isnt eligible, hes on my corrections list.
True he hasn't been cleared yet so can replace him with Anthony Morgan for Daniel Hooper in that case

# 76 DJ @ 07/20/11 01:49 AM
Quote:
Tell me the two players.
This will be helpful for the updates but I just can't get over people complaining. I can see why you were hesitant to do the rosters again, buckeye. It really is a thankless (well, some people still appreciate the work) job at times.

I know that for me personally with last year's roster, I used buckeye's as a base and then went through and made a bunch of edits myself, both to players and player ratings. Auburn fans: if your roster isn't accurate, don't be afraid to get your hands dirty and fix things.

With over 100 teams to edit, and just 2 people working on the roster set, there's bound to be some mistakes along the way. I'm more than appreciative to have named rosters for teams like Akron, Middle Tennessee, etc. If I need to go through and fix some things, I'll gladly do so.

Remember, we could be playing the game with generated names by EA or just numbers.

# 77 StayPlation82 @ 07/20/11 01:53 AM
Thanks a million.99!

# 78 BaylorBearBryant @ 07/20/11 01:59 AM
Thanks fellas. It's nice to have some awesome rosters.

Would it be possible to wait at least 24 hours until you release version 2?

# 79 Christhedawg @ 07/20/11 02:00 AM
Quote:
Moving o-lineman around is on tap for corrections, people couldnt wait for that though. Hence we released our progress in at attempt to get corrections for teams faster.
Its not a big correction but Trovon Reeds overall should be bumped because he'll be one of our best players at least where he starts in one of the top 2 WR spots and McCalebb is alot faster than Dyer so either bumped up McCalebb or bump down Dyer's speed

# 80 ace3 @ 07/20/11 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christhedawg
Its not a big correction but Trovon Reeds overall should be bumped because he'll be one of our best players at least where he starts in one of the top 2 WR spots and McCalebb is alot faster than Dyer so either bumped up McCalebb or bump down Dyer's speed
I went ahead and did those corrections myself....

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.