Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 07/28/11 07:43 PM
Animations look better, running animations finally look realistic. Very interested to see more, although PES jostling doesn't look as good as FIFA, they still make a nice leap forward in their own jostling system. All I can hope for is more player freedom, please get rid of Super-Cancel.
Thanks Ezio for the post.

# 2 ezio @ 07/28/11 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Animations look better, running animations finally look realistic. Very interested to see more, although PES jostling doesn't look as good as FIFA, they still make a nice leap forward in their own jostling system. All I can hope for is more player freedom, please get rid of Super-Cancel.
Thanks Ezio for the post.
Your welcome

Also, I am not sure about PES jostling not beeing as good as Fifa. Maybe just the jostling itslef but the impact engine in Fifa scares me too many over the top moments in the videos I have seen so far. I am sure they will tune it but I am leary that the impact engine will hurt Fifa more than help it.

# 3 LingeringRegime @ 07/29/11 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Your welcome

Also, I am not sure about PES jostling not beeing as good as Fifa. Maybe just the jostling itslef but the impact engine in Fifa scares me too many over the top moments in the videos I have seen so far. I am sure they will tune it but I am leary that the impact engine will hurt Fifa more than help it.
I thought the same thing.

# 4 KG @ 07/29/11 07:40 AM
Quote:
Your welcome

I agree and I think I've read that Rutter and crew will be fine-tuning it already.

# 5 spit_bubble @ 07/29/11 09:21 PM
PES is looking good so far with these changes and additions. Hopefully it all comes together in the end.

# 6 rckabillyRaider @ 07/29/11 10:11 PM
Quote:
Your welcome

Yup. And EA has a horrible habit of over doing a new feature in their sports games. Both games sound and for the most part are looking really good, though.

# 7 Randiesel75 @ 08/05/11 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
PES is looking good so far with these changes and additions. Hopefully it all comes together in the end.
In total agreement.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.