Home
Madden 12 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DUDERMAN @ 07/29/11 11:18 PM
He looks good in green. Wonder what he gives to Joselio for #21.

Also, as much as I would love it, I doubt Asante is an Eagle by the start of the season.

# 22 SuperNoVa27 @ 07/29/11 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbreezex
Same for the AFC....

QB; Peyton manning , Brady, Rivers....

RB; Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Jones Drew,

WR; Andre Johnson, Chad Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd

TE Gates, D clark, dustin keller

LB- Ray Lewis, Harrison

SS Eric berry, Troy

Im not even done with half the list. The NFC games are just boring to me, deal with it. YOU dont know what you're talking about.

You are ignorant and arrogant, The NFC has

The Super Bowl Champs

The Fastest Team in the NFL

America's Team

The Best Running Back

Arguably the fastest Wide Receiver

The best division in football

The list goes on and on man

# 23 TitanEagleMemDet @ 07/29/11 11:44 PM
Im happy he is an Eagle, Because them anfd Titans are my team {wish titans did more in Free Agency}. Can't wait to the season starts. Can't wait to play as them in Madden 12 and Titans. Only thing that sucks is Eagles are already being predicted to be the most used team in Madden 12, now with N. Asomugha they will be. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans who will give the real fans and playeers bad reps just for using them in an online gm. Before anyone question me as a real fan ive been a fan of the eagles when it was just Mcnabb throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash and LJ Smith, and the only offense we had was Brian Westbrook. Oh well this year should be interesting...Can't Wait! (Bart Scott voice] lol

# 24 ANDROMADA 1 @ 07/30/11 02:59 AM
Well it could be worse. Nnamdi could have signed with the j-e-t-s.

# 25 TitanEagleMemDet @ 07/30/11 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanEagleMemDet
Im happy he is an Eagle, Because them anfd Titans are my team {wish titans did more in Free Agency}. Can't wait to the season starts. Can't wait to play as them in Madden 12 and Titans. Only thing that sucks is Eagles are already being predicted to be the most used team in Madden 12, now with N. Asomugha they will be. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans who will give the real fans and playeers bad reps just for using them in an online gm. Before anyone question me as a real fan ive been a fan of the eagles when it was just Mcnabb throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash and LJ Smith, and the only offense we had was Brian Westbrook. Oh well this year should be interesting...Can't Wait! (Bart Scott voice] lol
Im happy he is an Eagle, because them and Titans are my team {wish titans did more in Free Agency}. Can't wait to the season starts, and looking forward to playing with both my teams in Madden 12. Only thing that sucks is Eagles are already being predicted to be the most used team in Madden 12, now with N. Asomugha they will be. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans who will give the real fans and players bad reps just for using them in an online gm. Before anyone question me as a real fan ive been a fan of the eagles when it was just Mcnabb throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash and LJ Smith, and the only offense we had was Brian Westbrook. Oh well this year should be interesting...Can't Wait! (Bart Scott voice] lol

# 26 Nims4353 @ 07/30/11 05:07 AM
Quote:
Oh man did I forget my man Revis, Brandon Flowers , Champ Bailey, Cortland finnegan, like come on its endless. When have you seen a fist fight in the NFC? Our rivalries are more beefed up and you know it.
ok what about the cowboys and the redskins (biggest rivalry in sports) or the packers and the vikings. and who gives a crap about corners, they don't make a game exciting. And even if they did only revis and flowers are good. bailey is getting old and finnegans a b*tch. NFC has nnamdi, ashante, rogers-cromartie, woodson etc.

# 27 RedZoneD25 @ 07/30/11 05:48 AM
Cowboys/Skins is hardly the biggest rivalry in today's NFC East, let alone the NFC, let alone the NFL, let alone sports.

Also, CBs don't make games exciting?

Dude, I'm a hardcore Eagles fan and even I was excited when Tramon Williams snagged a Michael Vick pass out of Riley Cooper's reach to seal a Packers win on Wild Card weekend.

Please, don't pass opinion as fact...it rarely ever ends well.

# 28 Tyrant8RDFL @ 07/30/11 07:55 AM
Quote:
Thank you bro, the Redskins aren't even like relevant. That's one of the boring teams I was talking about. Why are you talking when John Beck is your QB now?All im saying is like, it's two teams I can say I like in the NFC. Packers,and Lions (one of my fav WR C. Johnson and Packers are a hell of a team). Call me crazy, but I have my reasons for liking those teams. Im not saying the other teams suck, they just don't appeal to me as they may to you guys. The AFC has the most anticipated rivalries and you guys know that. Shown by the media, Jets vs Pats is a prime case of what im saying. The NFC has talent of course, why would I ever say they didn't? The AFC North is one of my fav football divisions. Thats a straight up stone cold division.Even their worst teams (in terms of record)go out to scrap. Who would have thought the BROWNS would smack the Patriots 34-14? it doesn't get better than that. The Skins won 5 games by 3 and one by 6, thats CORNY.
There is no problem with you loving the AFC more than the NFC. It is the manner in which you are taken to get your point across.

I wont label you or anything like that, but your delivery is off. It is up to you, but maybe you can go back and read what you wrote, and see there is a better way of expressing yourself.

Me personally I'm a NFC guy, but I will say the AFC is solid also. The entire NFL is great to me. I can watch any game from any conference.

The Eagles made a great pick up, and it kills me because I'm obviously a Giants fan. I feel even with the signing. The Giants can still get the passing game going against the Eagles, and if we sign Burress again. We will be just fine.

Nnamdi Asomugha seems kind of small. How is he against the run? I never really see him play much.

# 29 Mos1ted @ 07/30/11 09:09 AM
As a Cowboys fan, I'm obviously not happy with this signing. By the way, Asomugha will be wearing the # 23 this season according to the segment I just watched on the NFL Network.

# 30 Wildcats302 @ 07/30/11 09:42 AM
Great pick up for the Eagles. And how is that one guy allowed to hijack this thread? On the NCAA Forum he would have been banned a while ago.

The NFC is going to be super tough at the top: Eagles, Packers, Bears, Cowboys, Giants, Saints, Falcons, Bucs...after those 8, it goes downhill fast IMO although I do like the Lions as a darkhorse playoff team and sadly one of the 6 spots has to come from the West division.

NFL football is exciting all around, AFC or NFC.

# 31 ANDROMADA 1 @ 07/30/11 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL

Nnamdi Asomugha seems kind of small. How is he against the run? I never really see him play much.
Nnamdi is one of the biggest corners in the NFL. Off the top he goes 6'2 210. He has an all round game. Beast!!

Edit: This guy did NOT give up a single TD ALL season, wow!

# 32 Irish_NFL_Fan @ 07/30/11 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Nnamdi is one of the biggest corners in the NFL. Off the top he goes 6'2 210. He has an all round game. Beast!!

Edit: This guy did NOT give up a single TD ALL season, wow!

1 TD in past 3 seasons!!

# 33 DUDERMAN @ 07/30/11 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
As a Cowboys fan, I'm obviously not happy with this signing. By the way, Asomugha will be wearing the # 23 this season according to the segment I just watched on the NFL Network.
Wrong, DRC got #23 from Jaiquan Jarrett who now is #26. #21 is owned by our (possibly former) nickelback Joselio Hanson, who gave up #22 when Asante arrived, so I imagine he will give up #21 as well for Nnamdi.

There's your boring Eagles players' number lesson for today.

# 34 SteboSSK @ 07/30/11 04:03 PM
Why do people keep mentioning Plaxico Burress like he was some type of beast? He was a slightly above receiver in his prime and is about to be 34 with almost 2 years in the pen. Vick was a freak athlete and about 4 years younger...I highly doubt Plaxico does anything worth talking about when he comes back...

# 35 MrMosinNagant @ 07/30/11 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Why do people keep mentioning Plaxico Burress like he was some type of beast? He was a slightly above receiver in his prime and is about to be 34 with almost 2 years in the pen. Vick was a freak athlete and about 4 years younger...I highly doubt Plaxico does anything worth talking about when he comes back...
The big thing with NFL players is not they're age but how beat up they're body is. He's been in prison keeping his body safe from tackles, compared to someone his age in the NFL now hes got an advantage because he hasn't been getting tackled, age is nothing but a number, its all about conditioning and how well you're body is injury wise and plax got a leg up on the competition compared with other guys his age.

# 36 tebowfanai @ 07/30/11 04:13 PM
As long as Asomugha isn't a Jet, I'll be happy.

# 37 LiL_MiK3Y @ 07/30/11 05:15 PM
NOOOOO NNAMDI WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVEEEEEEEEEEE :*( GOOD LUCK AND THE RAIDER NATION WILL MISS YOU !!!!

# 38 davep @ 07/30/11 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I got a qustion, I just looked at the hi rez picture, well when I played the NCAA demoon the ps3 the players outline was really jaggy, will it be that way with Madden?
I'm wondering the same thing as the PS3 NCAA demo looks very jaggy on my monitor so I didn't pick the game up. I'm really really hoping Madden will be crisp.

# 39 kehlis @ 07/30/11 09:55 PM
Can we keep this thread on topic please? There is a large thread in the NFL forum discussing this move currently.

# 40 TripleCrown9 @ 07/30/11 10:34 PM
Back on topic, I think (I'm not sure what the topic is anymore), the pic looks great, and I can't wait to get this game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.