Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LingeringRegime @ 08/01/11 06:39 AM
That's awesome that there are 24 hours of audio. FIFA 11 gets a bit repetitive.

# 2 JJT @ 08/01/11 12:06 PM
Just hearing one new voice makes it feel fresh

They should only allow the same commentators a 2-3 year max contract.

Then find someone new.

# 3 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 08/01/11 12:16 PM
Awesome stuff. Any news is good news I suppose.

# 4 LucianoJJ @ 08/02/11 09:51 AM

Andy Gray has been one of my favorites for years. Some people like him, a lot don't. He's a bit like Madden in that way. The longer the announcer stays, the more their commentary is recycled. Repetition makes it boring. The scandal of Gray's behavior cost him the spot in the FIFA series. No excuse, no surprise to see him go.

I hope Alan Smith is a decent replacement. Keeping Martin Tyler is positive. Anything but Clive, please. Reading he is a part of the second crew added to the game means I won't be playing any international matches in FIFA 12.

# 5 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 08/02/11 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianoJJ

Reading he is a part of the second crew added to the game means I won't be playing any international matches in FIFA 12.
You're joking, right?

# 6 LucianoJJ @ 08/02/11 04:40 PM

No love for Clive! I had to tolerate him for 2010 FIFA World Cup.

# 7 jb1 @ 08/02/11 07:44 PM
I'm pretty sure you can choose what commentators you listen to out of Tyler/Smith and Clive/Townsend for any game so you don't have to suffer Clive if you don't want to.

To be honest I understand where you are coming from with Clive, he annoys me on his TV comms with his Man U love in but I thought he did a decent job on the World Cup game.

As for Alan Smith, I find him really tough to listen to on TV mainly due to his boring voice but at least he'll freshen up the game somewhat, another bonus of getting rid of Andy Gray is not having to suffer his "sandwiches?" line every time I go 3 or 4 goals up!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.