Home
Madden 12 News Post

ESPN The Gamer has posted the Madden NFL 12 player ratings for the top 5 quarterbacks in the game.

Tom Brady - 99
Peyton Manning - 98
Aaron Rodgers - 98
Philip Rivers - 96
Drew Brees - 96

Are there any changes you would like to see, or are they just about right?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Chrisksaint @ 08/02/11 11:49 PM
Bleh idk, what i'm finding funny is the fact that Peyton Manning is excluded from this discussion of QBs, he had a down year as well. Supposedly Rivers and Rodgers have better stats then Brees these past few years, but Manning and Brees have almost similar stats since '06(Yes i'm aware Manning was amazing before that, but that's long in the past)

# 62 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/02/11 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
Bleh idk, what i'm finding funny is the fact that Peyton Manning is excluded from this discussion of QBs, he had a down year as well. Supposedly Rivers and Rodgers have better stats then Brees these past few years, but Manning and Brees have almost similar stats since '06(Yes i'm aware Manning was amazing before that, but that's long in the past)
Manning was better this year. I think Brees was better the year before, but it's really close, and I think we all know Manning will always get a boost for his reputation of controlling the game better than pretty much any QB ever. Whether or not that's fact is a whole other debate, but regardless, he has that reputation. But personally, I've been saying Rodgers was one of the top 1 or 2 QBs in the league pretty much since he became a starter.

# 63 Mike Smoove @ 08/03/11 12:31 AM
Guess I gotta post my top ten

Manning 97
Brady 97
Rodgers 96
Rivers 94
Brees93
Vick 90
Big Ben 88
Eli Manning 86
Matt Ryan 85
Matt Schaub 85

# 64 bkrich83 @ 08/03/11 03:14 AM
I wouldn't say Rodgers is more athletic.

Rodgers makes more plays with his feet down the field and by moving outside the pocket.

Brees is very athletic in the pocket and works the pocket about as well or better than anyone in the league. The difference is what Brees does, doesn't show up on the stat sheet, and it's also does not stand out on film unless you are really looking for it, and know what to look for.

They are both great players, for me, though Brees is the better of the two QB's. But that could just be me, and we're literally splitting hairs. I think the OVR rating in Madden is useless as is arguing over those ratings.

I think when comparing the Top 5 QB's. (Manning, Rivers, Brees, Rodgers, Brady) they all can make arguments for being the top guy, and as I said you are essentially splitting hairs when trying to compare them.

# 65 bkrich83 @ 08/03/11 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMProctor
Rodgers is over rated, he is like a 93 at most because he has alot of weapons to help him out

p.s. vick is better than rodgers and he only has a 91 rating
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMProctor
Brady and Manning are waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than rodgers so you should give both of them 99s
I am not even sure how to respond to this.

# 66 WildcatZ @ 10/03/11 08:19 PM
Here is an interactive chart of all Madden 12 QB Ratings. You can sort it by any rating (OVR, THP, etc) and search for players.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.