Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

For the hi-res screenshot, click here.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Krebstar @ 08/12/11 12:16 PM
In terms of just visual improvements, I've always wanted to see the grass look better and not just during replays. Hopefully they've achieved that this year.

# 2 Sparkles @ 08/12/11 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
In terms of just visual improvements, I've always wanted to see the grass look better and not just during replays. Hopefully they've achieved that this year.
ya i never really noticed it during games in 11

# 3 KG @ 08/12/11 12:38 PM
I hate EA screenshots. The players always look way too glossy. That doesn't even look like Rooney. For one he has way too much hair. How do you get the cover athlete wrong?

# 4 Ermolli @ 08/12/11 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I hate EA screenshots. The players always look way too glossy. That doesn't even look like Rooney. For one he has way too much hair. How do you get the cover athlete wrong?
It's because of his hair transplant.
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/wayne...ir-transplant/

# 5 KG @ 08/14/11 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
It's because of his hair transplant.
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/wayne...ir-transplant/
I thought the rumors were just speculation but you're right. I'm watching him now vs West Brom and to be honest, it doesn't look that bad, lol.

# 6 CeltBhoy33 @ 08/14/11 11:25 PM
The fact that the supporters are holding the scarves up during the run of play and a shot on goal is a slap in the face.

# 7 Altimus @ 08/15/11 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Grass has always looked like a green carpet. Hopefully they've improved somewhat on it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.