Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 EXboxur @ 08/18/11 05:26 AM
"Gameplay customization sliders" @7:20

Sliders? In FIFA?? Have I died and gone to heaven??? Best pre-release news thus far. Hopefully, we'll soon find out exactly what sliders are in-game (besides passing). Great news!!

# 2 Qb @ 08/18/11 04:13 PM
So they market this as a "simulation", but you can't die in career mode? Bollocks.

# 3 druez @ 08/18/11 05:05 PM
They didn't really do anything to Be a Pro mode that sucks. They really needed to work on the out of game stuff for that mode.

Has anyone read anything about keeper play? Did they change or tweak anything with that?

# 4 J-Unit40 @ 08/22/11 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur

Sliders? In FIFA?? Have I died and gone to heaven??? Best pre-release news thus far. Hopefully, we'll soon find out exactly what sliders are in-game (besides passing). Great news!!
Music to my ears!

Customization is rarely if ever a bad thing. Happy to hear sliders made it to FIFA 12.

# 5 therizing02 @ 08/23/11 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur

In the streaming thread they announced the following sliders:

Shot Power
Shot Accuracy
Pass Power
Pass Accuracy
Speed
Acceleration

...and others

# 6 Qb @ 08/24/11 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
In the streaming thread they announced the following sliders:

Shot Power
Shot Accuracy
Pass Power
Pass Accuracy
Speed
Acceleration

...and others
Oh my! This could be very big for offline play. If only we could use custom settings for unranked online play and leagues as well. Looks like I'll soon have another game I feel uncomfortable playing online without my personal setting preferences.

I Don't mean to sound negative about it... I'm just weird like that. Hopefully the default settings will provide a decent enough experience when playing with the right kind of people.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.