Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out 10 new NBA 2K12 screenshots.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 J-Clutch1 @ 08/24/11 12:55 PM
Devin Harris and Melo's faces seemed to be touched on.

# 2 SageInfinite @ 08/24/11 01:07 PM
Kicks look way better, still hate the generics. Faces look improved too. Like how Durant looks, just wish he looked a little thinner and his shorts appeared a tad shorter like in RL. Kobe's shot looks great, love the kicks. Accessories still need work, hope all players have the durant calf sleeves instead of the ugly things in other screenshots, lol.

Overall game is coming along great as expected. Can't wait for more .

# 3 Mr_Riddick @ 08/24/11 01:07 PM
I'm excited!

# 4 btrapp @ 08/24/11 01:08 PM
A lot of guys seem to have new faces and they look great. The uniforms/jerseys seem a little bit big on the guys though. I don't think the newer NBA jerseys fit that big anymore.

# 5 adwin7 @ 08/24/11 01:08 PM
Simply amazing. The faces for many of those players have a new level of detail. CP3's face, though i thought his likeness was well represented before, is much more defined. there seems to be a lot of new shading added in.

# 6 Goffs @ 08/24/11 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Kicks look way better, still hate the generics. Faces look improved too. Like how Durant looks, just wish he looked a little thinner and his shorts appeared a tad shorter like in RL. Kobe's shot looks great, love the kicks. Accessories still need work, hope all players have the durant calf sleeves instead of the ugly things in other screenshots, lol.

Overall game is coming along great as expected. Can't wait for more .
I agree....he has a 7'5" wingspan and looking at the pic it doesn't really show...overall i really like that the bodies and faces have been touched up now all we just need are the different arm length for some players

# 7 domidomdomz @ 08/24/11 01:14 PM
Looks like Gasol got a new cyberface. I hope it looks good.

# 8 LionsFanNJ @ 08/24/11 01:15 PM
....some of those colorways looks like they would be ACTUAL COLORWAYS, and not knockoffs. Though i'm not getting my hopes up.

Also, does Kobe have Kobe's on? or are those hyperflights again? I can't really tell.

Edit: Yeah. I'm all about the shoes. everything else looks good as usual so i'm not harping on that.

# 9 SageInfinite @ 08/24/11 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I agree....he has a 7'5" wingspan and looking at the pic it doesn't really show...overall i really like that the bodies and faces have been touched up now all we just need are the different arm length for some players
Totally agree. That would add alot to the look. We need some Hi-Res screens! I shouldn't be this excited this early.

# 10 kingg d @ 08/24/11 01:20 PM
They still have LaMarcus Aldridge with those high socks , the old face with no beard and I don't think they updated his tatoos.

# 11 SageInfinite @ 08/24/11 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingg d
They still have LaMarcus Aldridge with those high socks , the old face with no beard and I don't think they updated his tatoos.

Still early. 2k is infamous for taking footage and screens from old builds. I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

# 12 Bafana @ 08/24/11 01:25 PM
Awesome looking screenshots, good job by 2K. All I want is for this lockout to end! I'm going to miss the NBA derely. Thank goodness for the regularly high standard basketball titles 2K develops each year.

# 13 NealN42 @ 08/24/11 01:29 PM
I'm happy to see multiple new shoes in there finally. The jerseys however...look downright awful, specifically in the Amare and CP3 screens. Why are the jerseys so big and flowing? It makes the player models looks much larger than they should be.

# 14 Spartan901 @ 08/24/11 01:31 PM
the accesory gus should be happy as you can clearly see th calf sleeve with the socks, along with the arm sleeve and rubber bands on the same arm, and the hex pad on the calf sleeve facing forward now (never understood why it was on the side of the leg last year). Seems like they tweeked alot of faces. Thats cool, but i think some like CP3's where great last year and could have been left alone. Overall looks good though IMO

# 15 jhawk826 @ 08/24/11 01:35 PM
Shoes seen in the screen shots: Nike Zoom Kobe VI, Nike Hyperdunk 2011, Jordan CP3.IV, Nike Zoom KD III, Hyperfuse 2011, adidas Crazy Light

Hopefully the color palette options are better this year but this is a good step in the right direction.

# 16 SageInfinite @ 08/24/11 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk826
Shoes seen in the screen shots: Nike Zoom Kobe VI, Nike Hyperdunk 2011, Jordan CP3.IV, Nike Zoom KD III, Hyperfuse 2011, adidas Crazy Light

Hopefully the color palette options are better this year but this is a good step in the right direction.
I agree. I hope they reflect the actual shoes, and not just random areas. I also think 2k should go the Live route and just put the actual kicks in the game. If a player gets traded or changes just update it, or allow us to put different kicks on that player that reflect the new team.

# 17 Spartan901 @ 08/24/11 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachimclutch504
1. Love that there are plently of new kicks
2. Kobe shot looks on point
3. New cyber faces
4. KD looks on point (best i have seen since the release of all 2k12 footage)

Dislikes:
1. Melo, LA, Paul P., calf sleeves WHERE'S THE SOCKS?
2. Sneakers color ways are way off on some pics
3. Missing Amare knee pads
As far as your dislikes, there are different calf sleeves, and the one Durant has on shows the socks and is more like what you're looking for. So just change it when you get the game.

# 18 coolcras7 @ 08/24/11 01:59 PM
need to see these in Hi Res

# 19 Dwadefan @ 08/24/11 02:06 PM
Can anyone PM them to me?

# 20 Dwadefan @ 08/24/11 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachimclutch504

There's no pads on arm sleeves (on elbow)

might be pic's from earlier build, you never kno im keep my fingers crossed
It was in NBA 2k11

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.