Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out 10 new NBA 2K12 screenshots.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 champ195797 @ 08/25/11 08:14 PM
I know this is off topic but this would've been the perfect year for the return of college hoops

# 122 GSWarriors9 @ 08/25/11 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Look here http://boards.sportslogos.net/index....ic=79678&st=20

Just scroll down the page and you'll see them, not all but more than are posted here.
Thanks alot!

# 123 knoccoutderek @ 08/25/11 11:50 PM
Have u guys seen the blazers vs jazz screenshots?
everyone has regular shorts length..
And Kirilenko has short shorts!!!!!

Does that mean we can edit players short length?

# 124 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/25/11 11:57 PM
Loving everything so far.

My one and only complaint.

Please, please 2k fix the RED (PINK) in the kicks. It's been 5 + years. It's not funny anymore. No team wears pink so please fix you're color wheel. We know the color red is in there because you gave us the options of custom colors.

That is all.

# 125 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/26/11 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thugnificant
shoes, sleeves, socks, rubberbands? I am guessing most of you only play offline
I doesn't matter what we play does it? If WE want something to be in the game why does it matter if we play on or offline. I don't get these comments. It's a free country and we all have different things that spark our interest.

Not that I should have to say this, but I was in the OS Vets NBA 2k11 "ONLINE" league.

# 126 OGKing @ 08/26/11 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
I believe he is referring to the angle of the photo sometimes it is hard to get a proper overview of a player during a action pic.
That's exactly what i mean, sorry for my horrid spelling, it was late and i was quite sleepy. These screens looks pretty good. Great job 2k

# 127 Tpitt85 @ 08/26/11 03:47 AM
anybody else other than me think that 2k should add REAL SNEAKER dlc for 2k12?

# 128 Goffs @ 08/26/11 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0PEB0i FR35H
They already are through there new feature "DYNAMIC UPDATE"
i know its confirmed but i still have my doubts....i mean c'mon its 2k insider the guy seems slow in updating lesser players and he's going to update accessories for each player? pfft

i look forward to more info concerning the "dynamic updates" hopefully its today with the Art Direction insight.

# 129 OGKing @ 08/26/11 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Loving everything so far.

My one and only complaint.

Please, please 2k fix the RED (PINK) in the kicks. It's been 5 + years. It's not funny anymore. No team wears pink so please fix you're color wheel. We know the color red is in there because you gave us the options of custom colors.

That is all.
Are you talking about the shoes blake griffin are wearing? Someone said those shoes was breast cancer awareness shoes, i'm not sure if this is true though, lol.

# 130 flyJODO @ 08/26/11 09:44 AM
I've listed all the new shoes I saw in the pics:

Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011
Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 (high and low cut)
Nike Zoom Kobe VI
Nike Zoom KD III
Nike Air Max Sweep Thru (Stoudemire's shoes)
Adidas AdiZero Crazy Light
Adidas AdiPower Howard
Jordan CP3.V
Jordan Melo M8

The shoe colors still look off (red is pink ) but other than that I'm pretty happy. New player builds/faces look good, seems like they also added new accessories. Two things I really didn't like were Chris Paul's face and those big jerseys, they have to be tighter. BY THE WAY, THIS IS MY VERY FIRST POST!!!

# 131 Rasco11 @ 08/26/11 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Are you talking about the shoes blake griffin are wearing? Someone said those shoes was breast cancer awareness shoes, i'm not sure if this is true though, lol.
That was me. Joking about the pinkness.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.