Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Xbox360Achievements have posted the NBA 2K12 Achievements, which reveal some very nice details. Specifically online association, My Player contracts and much more.
  • Earn every achievement in NBA 2K12.
  • Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in My Player mode.
  • Purchase 3,000 skill points in a single transaction in My Player mode.
  • Complete all 3 in-game objectives in My Player mode.
  • Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (His Airness) in My Player mode.
  • Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in My Player mode.
  • Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in My Player mode.
  • Become a starter in the NBA in My Player Mode.
  • Land a contract that pays at least $10M per season in My Player mode.
  • Earn an 80 overall rating in My Player mode.
  • Be named an NBA All-Star in My Player mode.
  • Make the Hall of Fame in My Player mode.
  • Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record a triple double with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record two double doubles with any teammates, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.
  • Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more blocks with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Pull off a successful 4-point play with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • End the 1st period with a 15 point lead or greater on the Hall of Fame difficulty setting.
  • Hold the opposing team to 0 points in the final two minutes of regulation, in a non-simulated game.
  • Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.
  • Create a My2K Account.
  • Play an entire game using manual substitutions, in a non-simulated game.
  • Join an Online Association.
  • Win 5 NBA Today matchups.
  • Win the championship in an Online Association.
  • Win 5 games in a row in The Association mode (playing all 5 games).
  • Earn the NBA's best record in The Association mode (at least 30 games played).
  • Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game).
  • Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.
  • Get the Sprite Slam Cam replay after a dunk with LeBron James.
  • Create-a-Player.
  • Create a 2K Beats Playlist.
  • Win one online ranked match.
  • Win 3 ranked matches in a row.
  • Win 5 ranked matches in a row.
  • Win 5 ranked matches total.
  • Win 10 ranked matches total.
  • Complete 5 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Complete 10 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Complete all 15 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Play a Team Up Game.
  • Share any file type through 2K Share.
Click here if you would like to see more NBA 2K12 Achievements details.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 infam0us @ 08/27/11 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe24-
can someone please explain to me what an online association is and how it works
If its done the way everyone is envisioning it, it will have what the regular association mode has but each user will control a franchise or if you don't want a 30 user league you can have like 16 users control a franchise and the cpu will control the rest.

# 22 ryumeijin @ 08/27/11 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o iNSaYNe o
You know the regular Association mode? Where you can sign free agents, draft, change coaches, etc.? Imagine that but with every team being controlled by a different person online.
what happens if some players are not as active as the others?

let's hope 2ks servers hold up this year!

mp contracts! in 2k11, in my 2nd year, i brought my talents to south beach. Looks like it will not be possible this time around.

# 23 mreyes930 @ 08/27/11 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe24-
NOOO WAY! R U KIDDING ME !.... so it will be a season but other teams will be ur friends? thats crazy! so its kinda like fantasy in a sense that u face ur friends to have best record and win championship? OMG DOES THAT MEAN U CAN MAKE TRADE OFFERS TO UR FRIENDS....WOOW THIS IS INSANE!!!! SORRY FOR BEING TOO EXCITED
It appears that this is exactly what that means. When it comes to something like this, there's no such thing as "TOO EXCITED".

# 24 gigadkc @ 08/27/11 05:21 AM
too many of those achievements are just copied from last year so meh. But if the game is good again I really don't care about the trophies anyway

# 25 bigbails35 @ 08/27/11 08:15 AM
Wow, wasn't sure if I was going to get this game this year because of all the other great games coming out, but with online association and improved my player I think I got to get it this year.

# 26 ffaacc03 @ 08/27/11 08:22 AM
Online Association & Dynamic players/courts appareances updates is a dream come true ... please, please couple that with using classics online and enhanced CAP/CAT/CAC features and we got ourselves an UTOPY ! ... and I thought the greatest of all time (NBA2K11) could not be surpassed ... WOW, just WOW.

# 27 KyotoCarl @ 08/27/11 08:23 AM
Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.

This one gets my attention. Why have they singled out Kevin Durant to score a career high with?

# 28 ffaacc03 @ 08/27/11 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.

This one gets my attention. Why have they singled out Kevin Durant to score a career high with?
There is no coincidence ... with the introduction of online association and having the 2 clear and undisputed choices with whom to build a franchise ... LBJ is there too with an individual achievement.

# 29 rspencer86 @ 08/27/11 09:36 AM
Online Association... best day ever.

# 30 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 08/27/11 09:43 AM
Heres my question... In the online association , Can i have 2 user controlled teams and the rest be controlled by computers? Me and my boy play through all 82 games and dont wanna wait on others. Is this going to be possible? I guess my question is what's the minimum amount of players needed to start an online association?

# 31 Knickerbocker @ 08/27/11 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl

This achievement is in 2k11 as well.

But where does this info come from? Is it reliable? Noone questions it? Because if it's true it's CWAAAAAAAAZY!

# 32 BRxSKINSx @ 08/27/11 09:50 AM
2k has just set the bar so high....I can't wait to get my hands on this game.....Online association is gonna be so freaking great.....and the my player additions are gonna be nice too.....

# 33 KyotoCarl @ 08/27/11 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
This achievement is in 2k11 as well.

But where does this info come from? Is it reliable? Noone questions it? Because if it's true it's CWAAAAAAAAZY!
Oh, I didn't know that. I'm not much for achievements, just thought it was interesting they had singled him out.

# 34 VDusen04 @ 08/27/11 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryumeijin
I'm curious in this regard as well. I'm very out of the loop on things like Online Association as I immediately wrote such a mode off because I didn't think I'd ever be able to be counted on to play my games on a consistent basis. But then again I didn't know if that was how it worked. Are you required to play your games within a certain time frame? And would people play 82 game seasons?

# 35 J-Clutch1 @ 08/27/11 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryumeijin

let's hope 2ks servers hold up this year!

mp contracts! in 2k11, in my 2nd year, i brought my talents to south beach. Looks like it will not be possible this time around.
That's why you need to get an active group of guys.

Definitely excited to be reading this.. I was on the fence about this game.

# 36 J-Clutch1 @ 08/27/11 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I'm curious in this regard as well. I'm very out of the loop on things like Online Association as I immediately wrote such a mode off because I didn't think I'd ever be able to be counted on to play my games on a consistent basis. But then again I didn't know if that was how it worked. Are you required to play your games within a certain time frame? And would people play 82 game seasons?
People have created their own leagues, and the same will be done for Online Associations. Not every single one is successful so you have to look around and go on some websites. They make their own rules and usually they don't require a high high number of games to be played within a certain time frame, just as long as you're active.

Some people would play 82 game seasons, but it just depends on the group of guys. Beware of cheaters though, or cheesers.

# 37 Houndy @ 08/27/11 10:28 AM
2k12 is officially a first day buy.

# 38 RedSceptile @ 08/27/11 10:36 AM
This makes me kind of sad I'll probably be in bootcamp by the time 2K12 is out

# 39 VDusen04 @ 08/27/11 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
People have created their own leagues, and the same will be done for Online Associations. Not every single one is successful so you have to look around and go on some websites. They make their own rules and usually they don't require a high high number of games to be played within a certain time frame, just as long as you're active.

Some people would play 82 game seasons, but it just depends on the group of guys. Beware of cheaters though, or cheesers.
Thanks for the reply. When you say people usually aren't required to play a high number of games within a certain time frame, could you be more specific? One week to finish a game? Three days? I'm literally in the dark about this type of thing. For instance, must the schedule in an online association be followed specifically in your experience? As in, must each user generally be on the same number of games played? So is it possible to piss people off by not being able to get around to playing and thus holding up progress?

I've never been a big online person, and I'm not sure online association is very appealing to me. It's pretty cool it seems so appealing to others though. I just wanted to see if I could clear up some of my own misconceptions about the process.

# 40 titans321 @ 08/27/11 10:59 AM
Online motherf'n Association!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.