Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Xbox360Achievements have posted the NBA 2K12 Achievements, which reveal some very nice details. Specifically online association, My Player contracts and much more.
  • Earn every achievement in NBA 2K12.
  • Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in My Player mode.
  • Purchase 3,000 skill points in a single transaction in My Player mode.
  • Complete all 3 in-game objectives in My Player mode.
  • Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (His Airness) in My Player mode.
  • Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in My Player mode.
  • Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in My Player mode.
  • Become a starter in the NBA in My Player Mode.
  • Land a contract that pays at least $10M per season in My Player mode.
  • Earn an 80 overall rating in My Player mode.
  • Be named an NBA All-Star in My Player mode.
  • Make the Hall of Fame in My Player mode.
  • Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record a triple double with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record two double doubles with any teammates, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.
  • Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more blocks with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Pull off a successful 4-point play with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • End the 1st period with a 15 point lead or greater on the Hall of Fame difficulty setting.
  • Hold the opposing team to 0 points in the final two minutes of regulation, in a non-simulated game.
  • Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.
  • Create a My2K Account.
  • Play an entire game using manual substitutions, in a non-simulated game.
  • Join an Online Association.
  • Win 5 NBA Today matchups.
  • Win the championship in an Online Association.
  • Win 5 games in a row in The Association mode (playing all 5 games).
  • Earn the NBA's best record in The Association mode (at least 30 games played).
  • Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game).
  • Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.
  • Get the Sprite Slam Cam replay after a dunk with LeBron James.
  • Create-a-Player.
  • Create a 2K Beats Playlist.
  • Win one online ranked match.
  • Win 3 ranked matches in a row.
  • Win 5 ranked matches in a row.
  • Win 5 ranked matches total.
  • Win 10 ranked matches total.
  • Complete 5 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Complete 10 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Complete all 15 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Play a Team Up Game.
  • Share any file type through 2K Share.
Click here if you would like to see more NBA 2K12 Achievements details.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 VDusen04 @ 08/27/11 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
personally i hate an achievement that u have to get by getting ALL OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS mien that is so lame....

and secondly i think that they should remove online achievements from games...i hate it knowing somebody payed the same amount of cash on a video game,love trying to get all the achievements for a game n cant just because they dont have an internet connection or they dont want to play online so they only would max out at 800 points.(i swear call of duty gets it when they have no online achievements..so ppl go online with no obligations to try matches to get stuff other than fun,competition,or bragging rights of skills)

Win the championship in an Online Association. seriously? i guess am once again not getting 1000 for an nba 2k game
Yeah it's kind of a bummer. Achievements are no big deal, but I do sort of wish the online ones weren't there. I never "complete" a game because I don't like playing online and I therefore am unable to complete those achievements.

Also, the 4-point play one never happened for me in 2K11. I'm not saying it shouldn't be there, but that one was tough. Also, I just got the 5 x 5 achievement yesterday with '93 David Robinson.

# 62 J-Clutch1 @ 08/27/11 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Yeah it's kind of a bummer. Achievements are no big deal, but I do sort of wish the online ones weren't there. I never "complete" a game because I don't like playing online and I therefore am unable to complete those achievements.

Also, the 4-point play one never happened for me in 2K11. I'm not saying it shouldn't be there, but that one was tough. Also, I just got the 5 x 5 achievement yesterday with '93 David Robinson.
I agree, I understand having us work towards something, but it's kinda hard to work towards something that's complete luck.

And the online ones aren't always fun to get in other games.

# 63 kingg d @ 08/27/11 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
personally i hate an achievement that u have to get by getting ALL OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS mien that is so lame....

and secondly i think that they should remove online achievements from games...i hate it knowing somebody payed the same amount of cash on a video game,love trying to get all the achievements for a game n cant just because they dont have an internet connection or they dont want to play online so they only would max out at 800 points.(i swear call of duty gets it when they have no online achievements..so ppl go online with no obligations to try matches to get stuff other than fun,competition,or bragging rights of skills)

Win the championship in an Online Association. seriously? i guess am once again not getting 1000 for an nba 2k game

why do some people care so much about achievements ? You don't get paid or any prize for getting 1000 gamer points from the game so forget about it

# 64 Stevenash22 @ 08/27/11 03:22 PM
nba 2k12 is definitely a candidate for game of da year. Im feeling really optimistic about da nba season for some reason. in da next few weeks something is gonna happen i can feel it.

# 65 nvinceable1 @ 08/27/11 03:25 PM
I just had a sportsgasm!!!

# 66 EarvGotti @ 08/27/11 03:27 PM
Letsss goooooooooooooooooooo!!! hahaha. Man to tell the truth, I was not hyped for 2K12 AT ALL. The Legend Mode just didnt appeal to me much, though I do think its a nice feature.

But after learning that one feature is gonna be in this game(online association) it is now a must have for me.

Even if the NBA season is trashed because of the lockout, 2K12 and my online association will be there to hold me up.

# 67 Altimus @ 08/27/11 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04

The 4 point play happened to me twice but the problem was it always at a friend's house.

Also why another Durant achievement?

# 68 J-Clutch1 @ 08/27/11 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Letsss goooooooooooooooooooo!!! hahaha. Man to tell the truth, I was not hyped for 2K12 AT ALL. The Legend Mode just didnt appeal to me much, though I do think its a nice feature.

But after learning that one feature is gonna be in this game(online association) it is now a must have for me.

Even if the NBA season is trashed because of the lockout, 2K12 and my online association will be there to hold me up.
Haha, right here with you man! I'm about to pre-order it now.

# 69 TUSS11 @ 08/27/11 04:19 PM
How will draft classes work in online Association? How do they work in Madden? Are they customizable?

# 70 neptuneniq @ 08/27/11 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
The 4 point play happened to me twice but the problem was it always at a friend's house.

Also why another Durant achievement?
he's one of the top athletes that Gatorade advertises, check the commercial

same goes got the sprite dunk contest with lebron, he's one of their biggest endorsements

# 71 foofighter2455 @ 08/27/11 04:41 PM
I hate to be that guy, but who here thinks there's the distinct possibility that 2K just changed the name of Online Leagues to Online Association?

Online Association is just a fancy way to say Online League... I'd love to eat some crow when details come out though... please prove my warranted skepticism of 2K wrong.

# 72 EarvGotti @ 08/27/11 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter2455
I hate to be that guy, but who here thinks there's the distinct possibility that 2K just changed the name of Online Leagues to Online Association?

Online Association is just a fancy way to say Online League... I'd love to eat some crow when details come out though... please prove my warranted skepticism of 2K wrong.

lol, not possible. Fans would eat 2K alive if that were the case and they know it.

# 73 J-Clutch1 @ 08/27/11 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter2455

If it were, the trophies/achievements would have been in 2k11.

I'm pretty sure 2k knows what an Online Association is since some have been asking for it.

# 74 mutumbo888 @ 08/27/11 05:46 PM
"Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in My Player mode."

LMAO holy *** that's funny. realism to a whole new level lol

"Land a contract that pays at least $10M per season in My Player mode."

Awesome.

"join an Online Association"

OMG.... that is beautiful

# 75 Altimus @ 08/27/11 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
he's one of the top athletes that Gatorade advertises, check the commercial

same goes got the sprite dunk contest with lebron, he's one of their biggest endorsements
Oh I know but it would be nice if they brought back some of the other player achievements of year's past.

# 76 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/27/11 06:05 PM
Pretty excited about Online Association, only if Online play is stable enough....

I hope sim players in OS creates an online association so I can join. I really don't like playing online against cheesers...

# 77 J-Clutch1 @ 08/27/11 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDefeatedEZ
Im an Online guy but really dont see da point in y every1 so hype about online association.. I mean ppl rarely finish a 12 gm season.. Wat makes me think ppl r gonna play throughtout seasons??? I hope there are some more new special online features real talk..
Yeah, I feel bad for those leagues then, cuz they aren't experiencing the greatness of it all.

# 78 Eman5805 @ 08/27/11 08:04 PM
Non-simulated? Reminds me. I wonder if you'll be able to simulate My Player games without having to start hte game then selecting "Sim to end" in the Quit menu.

# 79 truintellectplaya @ 08/27/11 08:15 PM
Great info. I am totally down for the Online Association thing. I don't even like My Player, but I might have to play it if I get a big enough achievement for it. Online Association, I got the Hawks, guess we need to get sign ups going somewhere around here.

# 80 NoTiCe_O @ 08/27/11 08:57 PM
Online Association mode sold me alone.

I told myself if 2k adds and association mode online it will be best sports game ever.

Dream come true

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.