Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The NCAA Football 12 title update #2 has made it through internal certification and waiting on approval from Sony/Microsoft.

According to EA, the update is hitting a bit later than expected to address a few additional stability issues that will improve the experience.

No other details have been released, but we'll update this topic when it happens.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 kasper2869 @ 08/31/11 11:36 AM
Just confirmed since ea was to late on getting it to sony we have to wait till tuesday the 6th to get patch 2 i called them n this is wat i got sucks but hey maybe time will fly by quick only 6 days away lol

# 122 kt-od @ 08/31/11 12:02 PM
I'm glad I don't have to worry about this anymore. Got rid of my copy. I will definitely wait until after the second patch next year before I buy this. Not a day 1 purchase again.

# 123 franko3219 @ 08/31/11 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
I'm glad I don't have to worry about this anymore. Got rid of my copy. I will definitely wait until after the second patch next year before I buy this. Not a day 1 purchase again.

I am starting to feel this way as well, and I will be buying a used copy so that EA does not get my money.

# 124 Vaporub83 @ 08/31/11 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
I am starting to feel this way as well, and I will be buying a used copy so that EA does not get my money.
If you plan on playing online, prepare to still give EA your money.

# 125 Mobaby @ 08/31/11 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
If you plan on playing online, prepare to still give EA your money.
10 bucks is still better than 65.

I bought mine for 8 bucks this year, used (traded in a bunch of games). With the online pass only 18 bucks. I figured that would help quell my anger if the game had problems like this...yet I'm still pissed as though I spent 65 bucks lol.

# 126 crabcola @ 08/31/11 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper2869
Just confirmed since ea was to late on getting it to sony we have to wait till tuesday the 6th to get patch 2 i called them n this is wat i got sucks but hey maybe time will fly by quick only 6 days away lol
I thought they said they sent it to Sony a few days ago??

# 127 blkrptnt819 @ 08/31/11 12:42 PM
So maybe Xbox will get it and not have to wait on Sony?!?! That's what I'm hoping.

# 128 Ramminyou @ 08/31/11 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
I thought they said they sent it to Sony a few days ago??
Probably meant too late for them to approve it for yesterday, so now we will have to wait until next Tuesday.

# 129 sniperscout75 @ 08/31/11 01:12 PM
Quote:
You called who? This may be the release date however im skeptical.
Just curious as to if this has indeed been confirmed as the release for the patch.

# 130 rspencer86 @ 08/31/11 01:19 PM
I thought patches could go live on any day of the week and weren't connected with the weekly Tuesday updates of the PSN Store?

# 131 EAsportsfails @ 08/31/11 01:23 PM
While I'm thankful they finally are releasing the patch likely sometime early next week, the question needs to be asked. Why don't they just release Madden and Ncaa at the beginning of the respective seasons. History has it, at least for me that I can never play these games until then anyways, because they always need patched. I didn't get Madden 12 day 1 this year. And won't pick it up, till it recieves some patches, and of course updated rosters. Because it normally gives me a headache how poor my teams roster is, and that I can't edit it properly. (STUPID EA). So why not save themselves some headaches and buy some extra time to get the games right? Oh..and can assume the likely answer will be, who's gonna test the game for them then? UGH To which my response would be..right, would suck to be waiting on patches the entire opening month of the season...

# 132 sniperscout75 @ 08/31/11 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I thought patches could go live on any day of the week and weren't connected with the weekly Tuesday updates of the PSN Store?
I have definately seen patches drop for many games on days other than Tuesdays. I dont know the rules that govern this as to critical issues or if its some kind of policy.

I know most think that its Tuesdays only but im not sure where or if that information is official. It would be nice to know from someone who knows for sure.

# 133 w00dy Hayezz @ 08/31/11 01:32 PM
It would be nice to have this patch out for the long weekend and the start of the real football season.

# 134 kasper2869 @ 08/31/11 03:28 PM
i called sony its self n guy told me that so idk i thought patchs go live too but like said idk just wat he told me.

# 135 marcd25 @ 08/31/11 04:21 PM
Quote:
i called sony its self n guy told me that so idk i thought patchs go live too but like said idk just wat he told me.

I have no idea what you just said

# 136 quaziemoto3 @ 08/31/11 04:32 PM
Quote:
I do not want to be the grammar police. Heaven knows that I make a number of grammatical errors. But let me introduce you to a few of my friends: . , ; ? !

They have formed a gang. They call themselves "punctuation".

# 137 Ramminyou @ 08/31/11 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I think they can go out on other days, they just typically don't.

# 138 Brotha2ThaNight @ 08/31/11 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaziemoto3
I do not want to be the grammar police. Heaven knows that I make a number of grammatical errors. But let me introduce you to a few of my friends: . , ; ? !

# 139 elprez98 @ 08/31/11 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaziemoto3

You've got to be a teacher.

# 140 rsump112 @ 08/31/11 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
You've got to be a teacher.
Or maybe just someone who speaks English.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.