Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K12 screenshot.

This screenshot feature takes a look at the match-ups of the NBA's Greatest. This one showcases Oscar Robertson's NBA's Greatest Game.

1970-71 Bucks: Oscar Robertson, Jon McGlocklin, Bob Dandridge, Greg Smith, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Lew Alcindor), Bob Boozer, Lucius Allen, Dick Cunningham

1970-71 Lakers: Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, Keith Erickson, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Jim McMillian, Willie McCarter, Rick Roberson

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 VDusen04 @ 09/05/11 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by likemystylez
I am wondering one thing about the Legends match ups. Are these match ups suppose to simulate actual specific games that actually took place? In other words, do the match ups have significance? Do they take place in the NBA finals, or a game 7 in a play off series, or even an Easter day play off clinching goal?

I think it would be cool if the commentators talked about the impostance of the specific game, and referenced actual events that took place that season with the teams involved and around the league in general.
From my understanding, the "Legend" mode was going to differentiate from the Jordan Challenge in that respect. Contrary to MJ, there will not be specific games or moments being re-lived. For instance, technically the Bulls did play the Hornets various times in 1993, but their matchup in 2K12 does not reference a specific matchup.

# 42 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/05/11 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Man
if that is da case then i will change his bucks name myself in da pc version of the game. i just find it hard to accept a 1971 bucks lew alcindor player with an abdul-jabbar name on his jersey. its just not right.
Technically, they should not have any names on their jerseys (but they do in the trailer)... another unfortunate inaccuracy.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.