Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K12 screenshot, featuring Ronnie2K in My Player mode.

Quote:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Pre-Draft Interviews: Before draft night, Ronnie must go through a rigorous interview process with multiple GM's vying for his talents. Depending on one's answers, character will be judged and draft value may soar or plummet. The Bobcats are interested in Ronnie, but is he interested in going to Charlotte?

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JSensui @ 09/06/11 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
So this is a pre draft pic and youre bring interviewed

Seems like they went real deep this year....definitely makes me curious about some other things. This could make drafting on a different level

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I think this is pretty cool. Not earth shattering, but it's adds to the immersion that My Player can potentially have.

# 22 23 @ 09/06/11 02:23 PM
Its a good chance if its there for my player then its there for association as well... thats what I was getting at

Very interesting to say the least.

# 23 AnthoNYC @ 09/06/11 02:24 PM
Looks cool, I think the MP faces look much better.

# 24 richmo @ 09/06/11 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Its a good chance if its there for my player then its there for association as well... thats what I was getting at

Very interesting to say the least.

I could definitely see this. Pre-draft, personality types are hidden, much like ratings, until you get to spend more time with them and find out more about them. Depending on their personality type, you get a better sense of their character with each answer, and each type of guy will give you different answers. However, they may be lying to you for whatever reason and once you draft them, a guy who comes off as laid-back could really turn out to be unpredictable. I like it.

# 25 myownsun @ 09/06/11 02:38 PM
Cool I looked forward to the rest of the info

# 26 NINJAK2 @ 09/06/11 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Cool I looked forward to the rest of the info
I hope that eye gear is an option in this year's title. I don't think we have been able to put goggles on CAPS since 2k4.

# 27 500bloc @ 09/06/11 02:49 PM
What interests me is the fact that the GM is being implemented. I hope he has a lot of input in Association mode, because for the most part they were pretty useless in past iterations.

# 28 Pezell04x @ 09/06/11 02:57 PM
Also, they're releasing more stuff at 2PM PST and 6PM PST today to make up for Labor Day.

Quote:
Ronnie2K: @PezDOY Yes 2 PM PST today and again at 6 PM PST. Have to release 3 today cause of Labor Day.

# 29 m-dogg @ 09/06/11 03:06 PM
The only new addition to my player I'm looking for is custom sliders -- are they in this year?

I love my player, but have to stop every year since we cannot get realistic gameplay due to the lack of sliders in this mode. please give us the tools to fine tune this mode this year, the difficulty was a nice try, but anyone who tried every combination knows there was no realistic option in there. 90% of them making your teammates unable to shoot from anywhere outside.. all others making it too easy for you the player...

# 30 mreyes930 @ 09/06/11 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-dogg
The only new addition to my player I'm looking for is custom sliders -- are they in this year?

I love my player, but have to stop every year since we cannot get realistic gameplay due to the lack of sliders in this mode. please give us the tools to fine tune this mode this year, the difficulty was a nice try, but anyone who tried every combination knows there was no realistic option in there. 90% of them making your teammates unable to shoot from anywhere outside.. all others making it too easy for you the player...
I don't necessarily think custom sliders will be needed, unless the teammates play as bad as they did last year. Sliders won't work in this mode because there will be nothing stopping people from boosting their team's ratings so that they can score points easier. 2K just needs to make teammates play smarter. Stars shouldn't differ so that a rookie with a 60 rating can take over.

# 31 Mr_Riddick @ 09/06/11 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosque
Dude, check out this page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarcasm/112339795445298

THAT is his type of respons.

# 32 jr2424 @ 09/06/11 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
omg. why are you worrying about stuff like ronnie's headband? i don't care about headbands, so they shouldn't be important to anyone else either! the only things worth talking about on this site are the features that I like. sheesh!
Simballer is a producer on 2k12, that's what makes this funny.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

# 33 Pared @ 09/06/11 03:55 PM
This thread is a comedy treasure trove.

Is that supposed to be Ronnie? Haha - I see the resemblance.

# 34 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/06/11 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
This thread is a comedy treasure trove.

Is that supposed to be Ronnie? Haha - I see the resemblance.
LOL I learned that word in my history class today! And yeah it does look like him.

# 35 Pared @ 09/06/11 04:00 PM
See - this is why you guys should pay attention in class - to better follow the OS forums!

# 36 J-Clutch1 @ 09/06/11 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosque
Dude, check out this page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarcasm/112339795445298

THAT is his type of respons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr2424
Simballer is a producer on 2k12, that's what makes this funny.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I'm honestly surprised how these two people didn't sense the sarcasm in Freshprince's post..

# 37 mvp kobe @ 09/06/11 04:25 PM
@Ronnie2K who are the Elites?

@mvpkobe1234 A lot of questions like these will be answered by the My Player Insight Friday. The screens are supposed to be just a tease.

dont no what it is but it sound good

# 38 BRxSKINSx @ 09/06/11 04:54 PM
Dang, I was expecting more....guess now I'll be waiting til Friday to see what my player mode will really be like....

# 39 Austin_Ben @ 09/06/11 05:02 PM
Pic#2 is on facebook now

# 40 LakerPride @ 09/06/11 05:17 PM
Ronnie just announced Mock Drafts after interviews

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.